It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Leedskalnin said all matter is individual magnets (mabey hes right)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Im convinced Eds had designed his flywheel to tune to the frequencies of

The cos phi = Adjacent/ hypotenuse = 3/5,
where the inverse Cos phi = 53.13 degrees

The table below shows Eds flywheel is tuned to some of the ancient earth pyramids which use this angle slope.

Makes we wonder if the pyramids themselves function like energy accumulators of Eds magnetic current, and Eds fly wheel tunes to those pyramids having the slope 53.13 degrees. Possibly this is a requirement for his mechanism to work to move the stones. A very speculative idea I admit

It would be interesting to see what the geographical angles and distances are between Eds Coral castle and the pyramids in table listed above which have the 53.13 degrees slope.

The table of slopes came from

egypt.hitchins.net...

edit on 19-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Below I provide some information on Granite which is the material used in Eds Stone blocks. Its predominantly made up of Silca SiO2 ( the layman term is Quartz).

Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth's continental crust, after feldspar. It is made up of a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall formula SiO2.

en.wikipedia.org...

Granite /ˈɡrænɨt/ is a common type of intrusive, felsic, igneous rock which is granular and phaneritic in texture. This rock consists mainly of quartz, mica, and feldspar.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Chemical composition of Granite:
A worldwide average of the chemical composition of Granite, by weight percent.

SiO2 72.04% (silica)
Al2O3 14.42% (alumina)
K2O 4.12%
Na2O 3.69%
CaO 1.82%
FeO 1.68%
Fe2O3 1.22%
MgO 0.71%
TiO2 0.30%
P2O5 0.12%
MnO 0.05%

I was also able to find some 3D models of Quartz molecular geometry. How interesting we see Quartz which makes up the largest percentage of the Granite mineral composition with a lattice of joined pyramid shapes.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have presented a theory that Eds flywheel peforms a method of tuning the flywheel to the frequency of the magnetic current inside the Granite blocks.

I have also provided some information on the predominant lattice structure of quartz which makeups the granite mineral composition.

I will now diverge for one post and speculate what function the Ancient pyramids themselves were designed for. I have speculated previously they may of served as energy storage accumalators for Eds magnetic current, but what was the reason for storing this energy?

I found interesting that Radio receivers circuits use quartz crystals to stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers. The quartz crystal is piezoelectric resonator in the crystal oscillator.

en.wikipedia.org...

A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a very precise frequency.[1][2][3] This frequency is commonly used to keep track of time (as in quartz wristwatches), to provide a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits, and to stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers. The most common type of piezoelectric resonator used is the quartz crystal, so oscillator circuits incorporating them became known as crystal oscillators,[1] but other piezoelectric materials including polycrystalline ceramics are used in similar circuits.

An interesting thought crossed my mind which might make for a good lead into another thread, to explore the idea that the pyramids at Giza were in Ancient times functioning as large communication crystal oscillators. But who were they transmitting and receiving signals from?

The Orion star group? Again an interesting idea for investigating later in another thread.

edit on 20-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
I've read magnetic current and done more experiments than Leedskalnin described therein.

Now that's cool, really ... hope you had as much fun as I did working on Ed's stuff!

How is that different from what's shown in the second video? The only differences I can see are that the factory operator uses a footswitch to connect and disconnect the power source and the windings are slightly different but it's the same basic concept.

Ed's PMH is not your standard conventional electromagnet, although it's similar to what is shown in the second video (~ at 0:40) where a footswitch is used to produce new steel magnets. But the principle (using two coils) is usually not explained in detail or elaborated on in standard textbooks, whereas Ed illustrated exactly how it works and what you can do with this setup.

The 'standard' electromagnet is shown in that same video in the beginning using a nail with insulated copperwire wrapped around it. In that example, the nail becomes a magnet, but only when the wire ends are connected to the battery. As soon as the circuit is interrupted, the nail will no longer be a magnet.

In the first example using two coils on a U-shaped steel bar, the input current is preserved and the magnetic adhesion continues without putting any additional electricity into the circuit. That's a small, but IMO essential difference ...

He did have a design for a perpetual motion holder, which was good for people wondering what to do with all their excess perpetual motions.

Well, his description 'perpetual motion holder' is indeed a bit exaggerated since there's not really any motion there to see. But thanks for throwin' in some humor (much appreciated, seriously) ...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
I've read magnetic current and done more experiments than Leedskalnin described therein.

Have you done Leedskalnin's experiments?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Arb thinks this thread is about Arbs theory of magnetic current and not Eds. I have asked him many times to leave my threads permanently, he keeps coming back. Therefore if he cant follow them simple instructions hed be lousy at setting up experimentation to test Eds theories. Arbs versions of Eds experiments that's a joke.

The only person id trust to set up proper experiments is myself because I think I have the best understanding of how Eds flywheel functioned. Its a precision device that needs to be operated under the right condition to produce the levitation effect.

For example, the world energy grid as theorised by Captain Bruce Cathie. I believe any experiment would need to be conducted on a node on the grid that holds the harmonics of gravity. I am a believer in the world grid concept and will need to research it further before contemplating any serious experiment. If I didn't have my 9-5 job consuming my time energy all I would be able to make some serious progress in experimentation.

I read one report story he was once found installing a grid of copper wire over the coral blocks. I believe he was doing experimentation into producing a wider field effect with the device. Personally I believe he had the knowledge passed to him through his stone mason heritage but don't think he made much progress to break new ground with his experimentation.

The reason why Ed was so secret about his work is more evidence to me the knowledge was passed down to him through his stone mason family. He was bound by oath secrecy not to reveal it. This knowledge may of been held in Stone mason clan since the time Pyramids were built. If he had revealed it just think of the fame wealth he would of acquired. He didn't reveal it because he couldn't, hes one of these people who die first before you prior the secret out of him.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
interesting. all of this is very interesting...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Arbitrageur

I thought it important to ask the question for clarity, because I felt that most people reading the post would assume that the second part of the statement was referring to Leedskalnin's experiments and then some, and I didn't think that we should assume that at all.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the posts of this thread so far where people are creatively speculating based on their accumulated knowledge and intuition what may have been going on with Leedskalnin's technology. I think that putting heads together is the best of ATS.

There is no question in my mind that there is much more to electromagnetism than mainstream physics understands.

I've read a couple of Bruce Cathie's books. What an amazing individual he was; he did a tremendous amount of work connecting dots all on his own.

I believe I've read an article about the fact that Coral Castle was constructed where it was because of the energy grid, and I think the article said that the location of the grid line has since altered somewhat so that today, it's not what it was during Leedskalnin's work. I may not be saying that right but it was something like that. Don't know whether it's true, either!

Anyway, I want any secrecy about technology to end.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The earth rotates on a tilt, and the picture above shows the tilt angle. I suspect coral castle located at its geographical location of 25.5003° N, 80.4450° W, specifically because this is as practically as close as Ed could build his castle to find the balance point which compensates the earths tilt. Im speculating of course.

The importance of taking tilt into account is very analogous to how a induction motor behaves, when its rotor slips at a lag behind the rotating magnetic field (represented by angular displacement between mechanical frequency and electrical frequency). The earth tilt produces torque force to the earth rotation but something more than that, it through a mechanism not understood, the tilt will adjust earths gravity field. The more tilt the more gravity ( like the motor analogy there obviously will be a limit to the tilt beyond which the earth would lose ability to maintain its orbit trajectory). This immediately makes me wonder in ancient times of Dinosaurs what the tilt of earth was compared with modern times (i.e heavy creatures can be sustained in low gravity environments, if gravity increases they are no longer in a sustainable habitat)

Therefore his wheel not only is adjusting for synergy between itself and the stone block, but the location of his wheel is located on a suitable earth geographical position to allow adjusting a balance with the earth tilt. The complete system is a handle on his flywheel hes cranking, and the stone rock he is levitating is the balancing point in the sea saw. The earth itself is the other weight on the other end of see saw. The balancing weights at each different ends are the rotating objects, Eds hand wheel and earth. The system when its running harmonises/synchronises the flywheel with the earth, and then through adjusting speed of the hand wheel he moves the balancing point (the frequency of the magnetic current in Stone) to adjust/establish a new balancing point in the system, and which takes effect as the weight reduction of the stone block.

Its highly unlikely Ed worked this system out himself. Some one showed him it works, and id say that someone or ones is within the stone masons family he originated from. It would be interesting to know what contact he maintained with them in his life, mabey they blended in now and then as visitors to Coral castle. Who now owns Coral castle?

edit on 21-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Heres an analogy of the Eds system. The secret is about adjusting the balancing point.

The earth is hand (acting like lever) , eds fligh wheel is the rotating wheel, and the stone block is the board rising.
The relative rotation of flywheel to the rotation of lever, is that the lever rotates slowly and wheel fast. Eds system can be compared also to system of interlocked turning wheel gears.

and to watch the thing in motion refer to link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I believe some Ufos probably the man made ones use an adaption of Eds flywheel. The photos of Ufos below show its underside where Gryo looking protrusions are evident and symmetrically positioned.

The alteration of spin speed, direction in the rotating part of the flywheels cause changes to the balance of forces acting on the craft. Remember inertia is property of a object to stay in motion until operated on by outside force. Each of the three separate fly wheels can provide a force which changes the summation balance of forces acting on the craft, to effect a change to the craft height or direction motion.

Its quite possible other people knew the secret of Eds levitation system . Somehow the knowledge was passed onto components of government, military industrial complex who adapted it for making a Ufo. I beginning more to believe the Nazi ufo thing may of been true, but the technology was still in prototype stage (reliability of flight systems not established, and not weaponised) and may of only accomplished a few localised test flights before the invasion of Germany.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Another important secret i believe was in how he cut the dimensions of the stone.
I have the dimensions of the stone gate as "The stone block which composes the gate measures 80 by 92 by 21 inches"

Using .0254 the conversion factor for metres gives

The gate dimensions in metres expressed in 2.032 2.3368 0.5334.

The area of face 2.032 x 2.3368 = 4.7483 metres
The area of one face of pyramid (shown in pyramid diagram above) = 15 units

15/4.7483 = 3.150 (this happens to be very close to value Pi = 3.141)

Therefor one face of the block is now synergised to one face of the triangle in the pyramid, by equating to constant Pi of a circle.

The area of the inner area triangle (shown in the diagram of pyramid) (4 x 3) divided by 2 = 6

Synergise the value 0.5334 to Pi.
6/0.5334 = 3.2 (close to Pi again)

I admit quite speculative as a first guess and with not much data to work on ( complete details of dimensions of the blocks he cut).

edit on 22-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Synergise the value 0.5334 to Pi.
6/0.5334 = 3.2 (close to Pi again)

I meant 6 X 0.5334 = 3.2 (close to Pi again)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The earth rotates on a tilt, and the picture above shows the tilt angle. I suspect coral castle located at its geographical location of 25.5003° N, 80.4450° W, specifically because this is as practically as close as Ed could build his castle to find the balance point which compensates the earths tilt. Im speculating of course.

Very interesting thread up to this point, Athlon. However, are you sure regarding the importance of the dimensions of the stones? As far as I know, Ed used different sized rocks with varying surface areas and a plethora of different shapes at Coral Castle. But apart from that, I'd also like to add a few pointers and throw in some questions here and there:

1. Ed usually referred to the Earth as a large sphere magnet:

Excerpt from Magnetic Current (3.1)
In a permanent magnet bar between the poles there is a semi-neutral part where there is not much going in or out, but on the Earth there is no place where the magnets are not going in or out, but the magnets are running in and out at [the] pole ends more than at the Equator.

Image Sources: CC by Geek3, Public Domain

2. Considering the above, I think that axial tilt and longitude was probably not so important to Ed except for being able to distinguish true north from magnetic north. When taking into account the properties of sphere magnets (field inclination, intensity, spherical harmonics etc.), what was it that determined his preferences for the right 'geomagnetic latitude'? Did other megalithic sites (eg. Sacsayhuaman and Gizeh) also correspond to certain latitudes and distances from the spherical/magnetic equator at a given time in Earth's history?

Image Sources: CC by Djexplo, Google Earth

3. As for his next 'priority': Ed is said to have spent considerable time looking for a site with specific rocks, perhaps because of their geomagnetic properties. Could he have been looking for rocks that featured a very high concentration of certain minerals (eg. Iron-titanium oxides) that preserved magnetic properties from earlier times? Such properties might have originated from previous pole reversals and would feature opposite poles compared to today's magnetic field in that location. Anyhow, the composition of the rock might have been very important to him. And thats where paleomagnetism could come into play ...

Paleomagnetism

The record of geomagnetic reversals preserved in volcanic and sedimentary rock sequences (magnetostratigraphy) provides a time-scale that is used as a geochronologic tool (...)

Iron-titanium oxide minerals in basalt and other igneous rocks may preserve the direction of the Earth's magnetic field when the rocks cool through the Curie temperatures of those minerals.

Did Ed find a way to trigger a reverse-magnetism effect based on the preserved magnetic orientation in the stone, inspite of the Earth's magnetic field being rather weak (with 'only' a few micro Tesla on average)? And further on, didn't Ed insist on the fact that only positive electricity is measured, which represents only one half of the overall concept (which he referred to as 'magneticity' and 'magnetic current')?

A lot of questions remain, but if there was a way to determine similarities in latitude & location (considering variations in the Earth's magnetic field & pole reversals in Earth's history) as well as other similarites, such as rock-composition-features between Coral Castle and other megalithic sites, then perhaps we might be able to come closer to whether Ed was really onto something or not ...

P.S.: In his paper 'A book in every home', I think Ed describes remanence or 'magnetic memory', although in a rather cryptic way. One would think, this could also be relevant provided that Ed indeed used magnetism to create Coral Castle ...
edit on 22-12-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The critical values of a stone are its maximum lengths in each x, y, z planes.
Therefore the dimensions of Eds Coral castle stone gate dimensions in metres 2.032 2.3368 0.5334, for example,
could also be applied to an uneven surface stone shape.

The x y z measurements made then use the 3 4 5 triangle to convert the dimensions to Pi. If the stone critical x, y, x dimensions are shaped to comply with this rule then Eds fly wheel can be used to inducted the correct frequencies in the stone to create a harmonic balance with the stone.

Lets now apply this measurement conversion system to a stone block in pyramid.
The average casing stone on the lowest level was 5 ft. long by 5 ft. high by 6 ft. deep.

The
1 foot =
0.3048 metres

x = 1.524, y = 1.524, z= 1.8288
15/ (1.524 x 1.524) = 6.4583

which value is close to Pi multiplied by 2

6.4583 / 2 = 3.2291

and for the z coordinate dimension

6/1.8288 = 3.28

The deviation of converted values against Pi 3.141 I attribute this will be due to the casing stone values are average values, not the exact measurements.

Again all the above is theory me thinking out loud, I have no experimental data to prove it.

edit on 22-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe its a possibility the the Pyramid builders used sound to produce the frequency effects required to move the stone blocks.

The diagram below shows an experiment I propose.

I have to admit the Attenna on top of pryamids is an extrapolation of lateral thought that i decided to incorporate after noticing the striking similarity between the Egyptian Ank symbol and a Antenna or a tunning fork device. The sound vibration frequencies cause resonance frequencies to be set up in the antenna which is made from magnets.

Therefore the system although it looks much different from Eds fly wheel still functions on the same principal of inducing magnetic frequencies which will synergise with the Eds " hypothetical" magnetic current which is naturally resonating inside the stone block.

Granite block dimensions 0.21, 0.21, 0.0523 in metres. This system is using sound to attempt a levitation effect in the granite block which is geometry placed symmetrically in the middle between the pyramids.

The attenna is made from magnets with dimensions. The Rods of pyramids are a ferromagnetic steel. Im still thinking about the dimensions for the thickness of rods and attenna.

edit on 23-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The system described above for experiment I admit is a speculative one, based on as much intuition as science. If it did by some change work I would then have to consider the possibility the Pyramids functioned as large scale levitation devices. Mabey they were used to aid moving very large payloads on and off the surface off the earth? Functioning as a sort of super crane.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur, I have noticed that you spam the same replies in almost every topic on ATS that mentions Ed. It's quite annoying. What is even more annoying is your lack of knowledge of Ed, and your constant attempts to discredit him.

Saying those two videos you linked to contain more understand of magnets then Ed is just an outrageously ignorant comment. It's almost as if you have a hatred for the man.

Your comments about him being behind the times are just wrong too. Ed spent a lot of time in libraries studying magnetism and electricity from all the "scientists" in his time, and before his time. He was very self-educated. Ed's whole premise was that current day's understanding of electricity and magnetism is / was wrong, and there is more to it. He knew the current day theories, and you telling people he didn't is highly inaccurate.

Your comment about his "perpetual motion holder" just being a common electromagnet just proves you have no idea what Ed was trying to explain / show. Ed was trying to show that the "magnetic current" is temporarily trapped in a loop, and when the loop is broken, it escapes into the environment.

Get a non-magnetized iron bar and bend it into a U shape. Then get another bar of non-magnetized iron to close the top of the U... its called a "keeper", and for a good reason. When you put a coil on each side of the U, and put the keeper on top of the U, then temporarily energize the coils, it will magnetize the U and the keeper, and they will stick together indefinitely without any power. Ed says "magnetic current" is running indefinitely around the loop. The interesting part is when you pull the keeper off the U, and break the loop. As soon as you break the loop, the magnetic current disappears into the environment, and the U and the keeper are no longer magnetized, and will not stick together. If you happen to have a coil near by with a light bulb attached to it when you pull the keeper off and break the loop, you will see the magnetic current escaped the loop and flowed into the coil, and it will light the bulb.

What I described above (what Ed Leedskalnin described), is a magnetic /electric capacitor, and as far as I am aware is not used in ANY shape or form today in any technology.

Ed takes a very small amount of electricity (which Ed claims is just magnetism flowing in streams), stores it in a loop of metal, and it is stored there indefinitely, the shows that when you break the loop, that electricity then is released into the environment, and can be picked up by near by coils and used.

Honestly, the "perpetual motion holder" may be the most important and overlooked scientific observations ever done.

Hey OP, Ed was correct... Everything is made of tiny magnets, and that is a scientific fact. Every electron is a tiny magnet, every proton is a tiny magnet, and all atoms are tiny magnets because of that. This is all true.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
He was very self-educated.

The best education there is.

University education has a filter between discovery and conveyance of information, which often results in confusion and/or inaccuracy regarding the details of the discovery.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
Honestly, the "perpetual motion holder" may be the most important and overlooked scientific observations ever done.

Does this video – “Lenz’s Law – Caduceus Coil – Bedini – Perpetual Motion Holder – Leedskalnin Montage” - capture what you’re talking about at all?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join