It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For my friend, Iamschist...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Merry Christmas, my friend...

...waiting.

Love ya.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thanks for keeping us updated, I hope she's back here soon, she has been missed.

edit on 25-12-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just checked and Iamschist is still on my friends list... By definition and protocols that would still make her an internet friend.

So if you read this. Get well, and drink you carrot juice, that stuff cures anything, also I heard that if you drink enough of the stuff, over time, you skin turns orange. That may be just a myth however, only one way to find out. Drink gallons of the stuff, and over some time, it may take years and years to achieve and get a healthy orange tint to you skin. But we shall see if its a myth...Do it for science.

Anyways...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sending positive vibes!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Major League positive thoughts for one of ATS Live's biggest fans!!1

Get well soon!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey my friend....sending good vibes to you....feel better soon....

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well?
I do not like when people are not better it makes me sad and I have had enough of that! So be better now!
I demand that you are well and to be better!

Did that work?

Well fine here is a song about hugging and spinning in a circle during solar eclipses that or about not giving up during adversity I am sometimes unsure...but it encourages me to hug and spin or not give up!

edit on 3-1-2014 by abeverage because: I forgot the eclipse...of course

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hope your ok. Seems weird after you being the one to provide support through my illness, I can't contact you to offer the same. Hope your still checking in on ATS. If anyone has any news I'd appreciate a u2u.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hope your ok. Seems weird after you being the one to provide support through my illness, I can't contact you to offer the same. Hope your still checking in on ATS. If anyone has any news I'd appreciate a u2u.
She is okay,last I have spoke with her two days ago she was in good health.

Some of her her words:

"I am alive(.... )so I guess I can still have meaning and purpose in my life."

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hey there, I am sorry for not updating sooner, that was inconsiderate of me, she had me worried for a while and when I did hear from her I was so over the moon that I forgot all about having worried all of you as well.

She is getting there but has really had a rough trot of it and it'll be a little while yet before she is in full fettle. But, she still has her sense of humour and is not letting it get her down, I have every faith in her that she will be fighting fit soon.

I will pass onto her your best wishes, I know that she is very fond of you, and it'll mean a lot to her that she is in your thoughts.

Many thanks

And thanks again to everyone who has left her some words and a tune.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's time...

edit on 7-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I couldn't find your spiritual musical thread; they inspire me as I hope they inspire you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join