It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of drone operators can exterminate American population from comfort of their homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If this due killed around 1626 people from his armchair, wouldnt that mean a fleet of some 180,000 willing drone operators can exterminate the entire American population?

Or, maybe less operators as technology advances. And where do you get that many people willing to kill? Well, just call it video game.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Drones are the future like it or not. It is going to happen and nothing we say will stop it. They will track everyone's movement and build vast amounts of data. They will mine this data.

There is one simple way to stop this........Do not let the progressive mindset into your house. The progressive mindset is the root disease that cause these symptoms. Fear,Apathy,poverty,entitlement. These are the symptoms folks it is time to see the cold hard truths.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by gardener

Drones are the future like it or not. It is going to happen and nothing we say will stop it. They will track everyone's movement and build vast amounts of data. They will mine this data.

There is one simple way to stop this........Do not let the progressive mindset into your house. The progressive mindset is the root disease that cause these symptoms. Fear,Apathy,poverty,entitlement. These are the symptoms folks it is time to see the cold hard truths.

Never thought I'd see the day where murderous drone strikes are brought down to an issue of the 'progressive mindset.'

Let's ignore all the operators who push the button to murder innocents. Let's blame it on the progressive mindset!

Dude kills 1,600 civilians, but by Golly it ain't his fault it's the progressive mindset that's sweeping this nation!

What's next? Blaming self-perpetuated attacks on American soil (with the most advanced air defense system) on a bunch of 'terrorists' living in some caves?

Oh, #...

join