It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura/Stern for president 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OMG what happened to the ATS savior Ron Paul, who had a thread promoting him every few hours during the last election?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I want to vote for another Bush or Obama like person. I want more security for this Homeland of USA. I think our cops need more power to fight all the gun violence in America. We need a president to declare Martial Law over the world to usher in peace. I think we need a strong president to take us to WW3 to fix the economy. So I guess either Republican or Democrat fits my criteria. We all know that they are one in the same.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I would vote for them in a heart beat, but they would never be allowed to make a real run.

Look at the mess we're in from the previous a-holes! How can they do any worse?

We've already had an actor as president!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
OMG what happened to the ATS savior Ron Paul, who had a thread promoting him every few hours during the last election?

Ventura actually said he would be his vice president and he would run with him only if he denounced his party which Ron Paul would not do. I respect Ron Paul a lot especially with using the constitution as a basis to actually run a country and giving states more power to govern themselves the way it was meant to be, but the fact that he's tied to his party and afraid to truly go alone means in essence he's always going to be one of them and he's not really an ideal candidate to make a true difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

ZombieWoof
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I would vote for them in a heart beat, but they would never be allowed to make a real run.

Look at the mess we're in from the previous a-holes! How can they do any worse?

We've already had an actor as president!

funny Ventura joked that that would be his slogan "we certainly can't be any worse" lol I love it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join