It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from The Qur'an

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Holy Cow!!

Now that's just frightening. May I ask, what is your position there in Malaysia? How long have you been there? And what became of the bullhorn jihadist threatening infidels and telling them to leave?

Is this "normal" in Malaysia?

What is the 'tolerance' like over there?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

"Discuss" what? How we're all going to hell because you posted some ancient, translated rantings from a person who 'claimed' to have been met by an angel in a cave?

Rubbish.

5. Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved
aforetime? And so they tasted
the evil result of their disbelief,
and theirs will be a painful
torment.

So, someone came back from the place of painful torment with this 'news'?

Which "outlet" was it that spread it?? Some guy holding a saber and leading a camel?

Lots of people thought Hitler was a noble leader as well. We know what happened with that.
Let's discuss how Hitler is similar to Muhammed - wanting to kill everyone who didn't believe what he said.

edit on 12/16/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

some person?

"Due to his activities as a social reformer, diplomat, merchant, philosopher, orator, legislator, military leader, and philanthropist, Michael H. Hart described him as the most influential human in history."

this guy is a general and conqueror... not necessarily a bringer of liberty nor a peacemaker.

en.wikipedia.org...

the message is clear...

edit on 16-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Starr for you ... While watching your first vid I had a thought of how my Lord Jesus spoke of how there would be evil spirits infiltrate the church .I can now see that there has been spirits infiltrate this thing called Islam and from within bring to our attention the evil that is there . We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places ...Thanks be to our God that watches over us and gives us strength in times of need ...peace

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The "person" you wiki-linked said in the quoted 'verse' "have you not heard the news?".

I'm asking "who told him the news?" And why should we believe it?

ETA: lol! I typed "wiki-leaked" instead of "wiki-linked."

Oh the irony.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'll agree with my comrades the atheists here on this particular subject...

most of Mohammed's followers just might be delusional crazy psychopaths?

but they have a majority so atheism's cause is still in question... seems the followers of Mohammed have more pull.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

seems the followers of Mohammed have more pull.

Well, they certainly have more violence and control issues. More pull, eh? And how many Western countries are "Islamist"? (Hint: none)

Think you're yanking my chain again, Sis?

Sorry, but your opinion carries no weight with me. Go shake your brains around with "Guitar Hero" some more, you're obviously not here to learn or discuss, only to hate.

I'm for peace, tolerance, and some semblance of civilized co-habitation on this, our only planet.

Hey! Maybe you should apply for the one-way ticket to Mars! Their accepting applications now - you could go into an 8-year training program, get away from all the Muslims and Commie Atheists, and never have to deal with anyone here again!

And PS: Take your heavy metal and the Christians with you, eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

I'll agree with my comrades the atheists here on this particular subject...

most of Mohammed's followers just might be delusional crazy psychopaths?

but they have a majority so atheism's cause is still in question... seems the followers of Mohammed have more pull.

Judging by your previous contributions, I feel it can be safely asserted that we atheists are not your comrades. If you could discuss the topic without dragging your personal vendettas into the picture, that would be wonderful.
edit on 16-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Judging by your previous contributions, I feel it can be safely asserted that we atheists are not your comrades. If you could discuss the topic without dragging your personal vendettas into the picture, that would be wonderful.

Atheists are so fragile and sensitive.

What he said was simply a diplomatic way of referring to the opposition, as in any senator who says "Our friends across the aisle"

Speaking of atheists, I couldn't help but notice their lack of provocation when it comes to Islam, they seem to only 'bravely' target Christians publicly for some odd reason.

Weird, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
self edit; not worth it.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

TheWrightWing

AfterInfinity

Atheists are so fragile and sensitive.

What he said was simply a diplomatic way of referring to the opposition, as in any senator who says "Our friends across the aisle"

Speaking of atheists, I couldn't help but notice their lack of provocation when it comes to Islam, they seem to only 'bravely' target Christians publicly for some odd reason.

Weird, right?

Have you made a thread about it yet? I mean, that's how the rules work. You know, those things you agree to abide by when signing up for this site. The same rules that disallow off-topic remarks. And as far as I can tell, atheism isn't a part of this topic. So if you want to have that discussion, you know what to do.

Back to the topic. AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Are we talking about the ONE God? The Singularity? The ALL IN ALL?

Is it safe to say there is a singularity, a first Cause, with many names?

Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm not sure why we should consider your god the one and only when he's not even the first. Given how long you have existed on this earth, I'd say you should probably cover your bases and go all the way back to the very beginning of theism according to all cultural mythologies and all historical records across all nations in the history of the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Have you made a thread about it yet? I mean, that's how the rules work. You know, those things you agree to abide by when signing up for this site. The same rules that disallow off-topic remarks. And as far as I can tell, atheism isn't a part of this topic. So if you want to have that discussion, you know what to do.

Back to the topic. AGAIN.

Islam, the Koran = On-Topic. Let's not get our panties all bunched up.

A member simply posted that he agreed with our atheist pals about the Koran on a point, and was rewarded with hysterical sobbing from atheists.

A thing that is very important about the message from Allah via the Koran is this:

The Koran is chronological, which means all the earlier commands that are contradicted by later commands are superseded, this is how the claim of "No contradictions in the Koran" is met.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm not sure why we should consider your god the one and only when he's not even the first. Given how long you have existed on this earth, I'd say you should probably cover your bases and go all the way back to the very beginning of theism according to all cultural mythologies and all historical records across all nations in the history of the world.

You should know by now "My God" is YOUR God as well. There is one singularity. He has many names... call him what you may or don't call him anything at all. I really do not care.

What makes you think I haven't traced the myths and philosophies back as far as one can? I went as far as to the stars. Astro-Theology is a lot of fun. lol

After so many posts you and I have endured back and forth, you still are oblivious to my understanding or belief. Nothing wrong with that, I just wish I didn't have to have mere redundancy with our conversations.

Call him God, call him Allah, call him Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Yourself. He is the ONE that has many faces, many names, attributed to him. So be it.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

wildtimes

look girl... if Jesus can infiltrate and assimilate Heavy Metal the game is over!

you think that free love and spit on soldiers returning home from service music had "power" or a powerful message?

sheeet! let's see that happen again...

Christian Metal

it's fight fire with fire! and taking up the serpents tongue!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

wildtimes

look girl... if Jesus can infiltrate and assimilate Heavy Metal the game is over!

you think that free love and spit on soldiers returning home from service music had "power" or a powerful message?

sheeet!

HAHA! This is so funny.

Who created heavy metal? Who created that? Who then created that?

When we get to the root of creation there was ONE. An infinite amount of roots to go back to but again, it all goes back to one. Mathematically speaking maybe the singularities number is in fact a 0. What comes around must go around an infinite number of times to get to the root of all causes.

Creator= insert your Gods name here.

Just thinking ... I think all of the mythologies have some ummf to them. They have some truth.. however truth is scattered and one can step back and take a look at them all in wonderment.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

MamaJ
You should know by now "My God" is YOUR God as well. There is one singularity. He has many names... call him what you may or don't call him anything at all. I really do not care.

That makes for a great Coexist bumper sticker, however, it's not factual, epsecially in the case of Allah.

Allah is not the God of Abraham. Allah is Mohammad, which is clear to anyone who examines Islam casually.

This is not for the purpose of denigrating any religion, simply an analysis of facts using exact doctrine for source.

The God of Abraham would never utter these demands from the devoted, complete with links in-context and 3 translation by esteemed Islamic scholars:

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

(Qur'an 8:12)

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (3:151)

Only two? I can post several dozen more if anyone is interested, or better yet, I reccommend reading the Quran and Hadith in their entirety, yourself. (That's what I call Context)

Interesting examinations of two religions, comparing their very own holy texts:

The God of the Bible is not the same as the Allah worshipped in Islam. Instead, the roots of Islam's deity are found in Middle Eastern mythology, and as such represent the latest manifestation of idolatry in that region, and wherever Islam has spread.

Allah is the Same as the God of the Bible

These sharp differences are almost certainly rooted in the underlying religions, which begin with the disparate teachings and examples set by Jesus and Muhammad

Christianity and Islam: A Side by Side Comparison

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

it's all right there in the history of Christian Metal... it's kind of like Archangel Michael

it's fight fire with fire! and taking up the serpents! but it will not contaminate or harm us...

it arose in the 70's as a counter to the liberal commune/ism that infiltrated our country long ago.

we're more out of the biker group but we are not without Jesus Christ.
6:10

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

it arose in the 70's as a counter to the liberal commune/ism that infiltrated our country long ago.

Uh... Liberal communism? That's a mighty big paint brush you got there Jim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join