It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones literally Guidestones for future Porpose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I think for a war mongering elite it is more concrete to first reduce the eaters and then maintain them after their new marketplace rules.

or see it from just a different angle, what do you think are the massive underground bunkers for they build now for many years now? What do you think THIS costs?
edit on 16-12-2013 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

anti72
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I think for a war mongering elite it is a more concrete to first reduce the eaters and then maintain them after their new marketplace rules.

or see it from just a different angle, what do you think are the massive underground bunkers for they build now for many years now? What do you think THIS costs?

Truthfully, your statements doesn't reflect what is actually chiseled
into the Georgia Guidestones.

As far as D.UMB.'s are concerned -

There is much speculation from WWW3 to a worldwide uprising,
and much speculated shattering cataclysm..so it could be any
number of reasons for Government D.UM.B.'s..?

Follow the 'money trail' and realize what it is your looking at -

As far as the D.I.A. reveals - everyone speculates over the
mysterious paintings - but they ain't NUTHIN' !!!

Take the time to research the D.IA.'s inscripted floor mural
showing our solar system with an unknowing object intersecting.

Leaves a person wondering...

And about the cost of said D.U.MB.'s..?

I would hazard a guess at $2.3 trillion..right around
the amount Rumsfeld revealed missing 2 days before the 9/11 fiasco

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 12/16/2013 by Spruce because: error

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Had this made in early august…

I see no mass culling in the description of the 10 "commandments"… only sensible guidelines to a healthy Earth after the next big event.

But yeah… being an atheist, I do find it interesting that if you subtract all religious people only 500.000.000 are left.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

darkbake
If there ever was a massive event that sent humanity under 500 million, then I could see it being somewhat useful. However, I wonder what the reasoning behind that particular number is.

I always personally thought that a good static number of people on the Earth would be what it was at the turn of the 20th Century, which would be right around 1.6 billion. Plenty to do the work, easy for the Earth to support.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

flice

I see no mass culling in the description of the 10 "commandments"… only sensible guidelines to a healthy Earth after the next big event.

But yeah… being an atheist, I do find it interesting that if you subtract all religious people only 500.000.000 are left.

Oh… the reason I had it made? First of all I align myself with all 10 of the guidelines… 2nd of all, I was born the same month it was erected…… A syncronicity I'm quite fond of

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

flice

wow, looks cool..I like script font tattos..

anyway, the GGS or the Freemasonic Denver stone plate seem very strange/ out of time saying:

´´ the time capsule beneath this stone contain massages and memorabila to the people
of Colorado in 2094 ´´

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

If they have at least the possibility to do remote viewing 50 years ahead into different ( possible) reality streams, they could avoid things that they could do here now.

I realize this is primarily a CT site, but you have a lot of "ifs", "imagines", etc. Is this really more of a thought experiment?

And what does the Denver airport have to do with the topic of the Georgia Guidestones?
Same Illuminati or Masonic time traveling/far future remote viewing secret agendas, or what?
edit on 12/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Strange thing I had an idea about that 500 MILLION number.
I had a thought of counting all the religious people in the world, try it here on wiki en.wikipedia.org... Funny thing is if you subtract that number you just about get 500 million left.
Of course I’m sure that just a coincidence

Good point and interesting.

But (uh oh) that means that perhaps the Masons are not involved, nor the Illuminati (Based on their original formations and ideologies).

I agree with the last nine of the points of the G.G.s--they are common sense, but maybe pragmatic atheists are in on this too in light of No. 1.

edit on 12/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Am I the only person in recent history to come across the GGS's who has noticed that it says nothing about population.
It could just as easily be the "elite" redeeming current net wealth to say that they themselves should have no more than 500,000,000 dollars or pounds or whatever. To keep nature balanced and fair in terms of wealth it may be a grand charitable moment where they distribute the planets money equally.

Maybe not, but again I see no reference to population at all.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away....
Your thoughts are as much fiction as any story ever written. This is art and an ideal except for the reduced population because that could never work. We need more that five hundred million people just to keep infrastructure from failing.
There are no elite people who plan for the destruction of the world and its people. It's totally counterproductive. No part of the elite illuminati or what ever group exists in reality. Only little people who have low self esteem and believe that their miserable lives are miserably because some other has control of that life but in reality its their own failures at success that is responsible. Of course most people want someone else to blame for what goes wrong with their lives so they make up stories about secret cabal groups that are really running the show and they can sit back and say not my fault. There is a lot of stress in living these days. It takes a lot to make it and when failures happen it is easier to say I am swimming upstream while the elites try to keep me down instead of trying to find a new way to be and do what is required for success. It's an age old story if you have more than me , if you are very rich you must also be evil. So not true but so easy to adopt this than to take responsibility for what happens in their own lives.
This or you're very young and this story has a certain appeal.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

What does maintain humanity under 500,000,000 mean to you if not population?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Blue Shift

darkbake
If there ever was a massive event that sent humanity under 500 million, then I could see it being somewhat useful. However, I wonder what the reasoning behind that particular number is.

I always personally thought that a good static number of people on the Earth would be what it was at the turn of the 20th Century, which would be right around 1.6 billion. Plenty to do the work, easy for the Earth to support.

The operative word there is WORK. As it is.. people dont exactly like to work. They like to breed as consume as a hobby, but being self sustaining isnt really a priority. If there were ever a culling, it would be for the "unproductive" and the "useless eaters".

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Since we're presumably taking this as a thought experiment, I'd say that no, 500,000,000 wouldn't work if we stayed sprawled out all over the globe. However, there is nothing to suggest that the shadowy elite who are planning this nebulous future expect to stay sprawled out. If society were to be concentrated into one area with most of the globe left completely free of humanity ... Well, there are plenty of countries that are under 500,000,000 in population and do fine. The US only has approximately 350,000,000.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

There is nothing to suggest that the shadowy elite exist at all. Prove the group exists and then we'll talk. Till then this is a fairy tale.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Everyone eats don't be ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Advantage

Everyone eats don't be ridiculous.

Get a clue about the term and work on your interpersonal skills.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I didn't rule out population;
However...
...If you read the full post you'd already know that.
If you can't be bothered I'll break it down into a simpler version...
Why not Dollars? Pounds? No extreme wealth beyond that for humanity.

But as I said I've ruled out nothing.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join