It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New weapon at Ft. Sill.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Got it. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04 Your video shows what he described to a T.

agreed.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasMines

I'll check them out. Thanks TM. Good work.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

TexasMines
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Haha, thanks. I guess I should have expected that. I've visited this site for quite a while and see how some folks are, especially to the newbies. I just finally felt like I have some real, firsthand knowledge on a subject so I thought I would contribute. Of course, I must be a paid shill trying to hide the evidence of out new anti-UFO particle beam weapon.

SO you're saying it's a particle beam weapon? Cool.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I live in Wichita Falls, I can ask some of the airmen or soldiers that I see all time around the airbase.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Doing a little digging on Wiki and elsewhere I presume to understand somewhat how the system operates: the radar detects the target, the laser paints it, and the gun is aimed to where the target will be when the ordnance can intersect.

Wiki lists Ft. Sill, Oklahoma, and Ft. Hood, Texas, having such systems.
edit on 16-12-2013 by Aliensun because: delete old info add new

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Awesome, those videos have gotta be it.

I've never seen or heard them use it before, I've lived here my whole life. Weird, I suppose.

But, those are probably what I'm seeing.

Thanks a ton, enjoy being a paid shill

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

TexasMines
reply to post by bally001

It's a pretty cool system. I won't bore you all with the details on here, but there's a ton of information on these weapons on the net.

By all means, bore away!!! Those videos were great, absolutely fascinating to see them in action.

Many thanks and please PLEASE don't ever be afraid to give details if you some, especially on interesting weapons systems like these. That is how we deny ignorance on this site

I am glad you joined

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I did my basic training at Ft. Sill, which is where field artillery regiments train.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

boncho

TexasMines

Haha, thanks. I guess I should have expected that. I've visited this site for quite a while and see how some folks are, especially to the newbies. I just finally felt like I have some real, firsthand knowledge on a subject so I thought I would contribute. Of course, I must be a paid shill trying to hide the evidence of out new anti-UFO particle beam weapon.

for certain types of very, very, very heavy large-atomic-number particles, right?

Like the Klingon "Force Field".

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

mbkennel

boncho

TexasMines

for certain types of very, very, very heavy large-atomic-number particles, right?

Like the Klingon "Force Field".

Indeed, most likely using unexistium.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I also live at ft sill and have been hearing the same thing. I found out yesterday the sound we're hearing is the A-10 practicing out on one of the ranges.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

What I would like to know is how the ordnance listed as both 20mm or 30(something)mm on Wiki are exploded. In the videos you can hear them going off, but they can't all be impacting on the target. Does that mean they have electronic proximity fuses or as, I suspect, they encounter the beam at the painted target and the beam hits sensors on each one round that explodes it which is, therefore, makes them proximity rounds.

Anybody got an answer?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

C-RAM uses the 20MM HEIT-SD (High-Explosive Incendiary Tracer, Self-Destruct) ammunition, originally developed for the M163 Vulcan Air Defense System.[26][34] These rounds explode on impact with the target, or upon tracer burnout, thereby greatly reducing the risk of collateral damage, should any rounds fail to hit their target.

basically all the rounds are tracer rounds (hence the red fire hose effect) and when the tracer element in the round burns to a particular point it detonates an explosive that blows the round up so it looses most of it's kinetic energy before coming to the ground (seen as the sparkle effect in the red fire hose).

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sorry for the late post. I've been traveling and didn't have access to my computer. Here's a little blurb from the folks at Ft. Sill themselves

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Mr Headshot
I live very close to ft. Sill. Last few days I started hearing a strange noise. Like a tuba mixed with a truck or a jet engine. The weird thing was that the sound didn't trail off like it would have, were it a jet or something.
Instead, it just suddenly stopped.

Yesterday, I caught sight of whatever it's shooting. I've never seen anything like it. It's a bright red line, at a 45 degree angle in the sky, which has white flashes of light all over it. It's not a beam of light, because it ends at a point instead of dissipating.

When the red line goes away, it goes back down as if it were being reeled in.

Anybody know what it is? I don't even know if it's a weapon.

Just received conformation that the so-called “Flash Gun” is real.
A good friend was told that this gun is real and is being used in secret
To make things disappear. It may also be used to num or paralyze.
Some reports of wave weapons have been released to the public.
The next war may be the last war for many years to come…
I knew about the wave weapon in 1977 being tested in MD.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

That's not what this is, we confirmed the identity of the weapon I was seeing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join