It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Signal of Coming Illuminati False Flag Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

You are in luck my friend!

I have found the brains behind this evil illuminati plot.

The man who took the photo.

“Moon, Daddy!” exclaimed my two year old daughter excitedly from the rear seat as I drove her back home from a day with the childminder. “Where’s the moon?” I inquired as I concentrated on navigating through the evening rush hour on the busy roads of west London. “Over there: moon!” she repeated.

blogs.reuters.com...

What an evil monster..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I would be interested also in the other times you've noticed this. Can you remember any specific details? It wouldn't surprise me at all if there is a code such as this that is used when something is in the works..they have to give us some kind of notice to make the game fair, according to some sources. I'm also wondering if the phase of the moon shown in the warning, if that's what it is, is at all relevant. The image is a full moon, and the December full moon falls on the 17th, just 2 days from now, so perhaps that's a day to watch. There is also a pattern of major disasters very close to Christmas, when many of us are distracted. On a purely personal level, my spidey senses are on full alert today for some reason....I'm anxious and nervous and just not a happy girl really.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamea

Any revelation does NOT have to be doom mongering, that is merely your assumption that it could be bad news. It could be equally good news.

Read the OP

I am not sure he is predicting anything per-say, merely just observing that the BBC seems to be focusing attention around the moon at the moment.

So the mention of all this

The BBC regularly hide messages inside their website, I see this all the time, there are so many you could make a documentary of it. As the central source of Western Media, they are clearly run by whatever great evil it is that is shaping the world today. I'm not someone who claims to have all the answers, but I can tell you that there they have just given one of their 'smoke signals' which they do before a major attack (this could be an Earthquake, Tsunami, Terror Attack, Bird Flu Pandemic, Shooting or other, but something major that will take over the front page of the news, a false flag). I recognize this signal from just before (within 1 week) of other major false flag events.

wouldn't be seen as fear mongering even though a majority of people would fear such situations?

Can the OP elaborate on what these hidden messages are, what they were previously that he observed a week before an event and what event this was or were?

How can these types of threads not be a scared child calling out to their parents because of bad dream and they wake up in the dark afraid an need comfort?

Not calling you a scared child OP just using that as an analogy that when fear strikes, even the bravest can cringe into a ball and wish to be protected from the unknown they fear.

That's all they are, a fear the OP has that they need to share. I try not to share mine as its contagious and that type of negative thinking doesn't really do anything positive for ones mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

iamea

pointr97
reply to post by iamea

Who are you responding to?....I haven't commented as of yet
but you know, with all the scenarios that i imagined the powers executing....I never took a moon scenario into effect.....hell of a way to pull the planet together into whatever power was strong at the moment.

lol maybe i was subconsciously pulling you into the thread, i was actually responding to the the thread, or the idea that the BBC bring certain memes forward into the consciousness of the people so they can create enough energy focus to bring about whatever it is they want to expose us too.

This is sort of a grey area, but I do to some degree think that although they play with our minds, that they also need our focus to be in that direction for them to do that, hence all the recent stuff about the Chinese sending something to the moon. Plus other moon focus stories.

You know here you have something kind of like that oft repeated phrase,
" these tough economic times" which does keep people thinking of lack. It's everywhere.
edit on AMu31u12125157312013-12-16T07:57:39-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

You are in luck my friend!

I have found the brains behind this evil illuminati plot.

The man who took the photo.

“Moon, Daddy!” exclaimed my two year old daughter excitedly from the rear seat as I drove her back home from a day with the childminder. “Where’s the moon?” I inquired as I concentrated on navigating through the evening rush hour on the busy roads of west London. “Over there: moon!” she repeated.

blogs.reuters.com...

What an evil monster..

Years ago my then two year old exclaimed "look daddy, a piece of moon. " when seeing a crescent moon. We still call the crescent moon a piece of moon.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Just make this clear to me why if anyone has a secret agenda they would stupidly leave hints and clues all over the frocking place please. Because it sounds like the stupidest thing in the world to do. Do they want to give you guys a fighting chance. Preposterous. It makes n ,sense period . You are playing mind games plain and simple.

Openly proclaiming evil acts to come is a satanic method that's essentially considered to be spitting in the face of God.

We see this all the time. Just look at the predictive programming hints signaling the Aurora false flag. Another example from the same incident is the Aurora connection seen in the preview for the movie Skyfall, and the fact that before the shooting, another scene in one of the previews showed a theater shooting.

Then there's the Sandy Hook connection in the latest Batman movie.

And the situation with the kid from Glee, Cory Monteith, who was found dead at the Pacific Rim hotel just one day after the movie Pacific Rim opened.

And the case of Elisa Lam.

And if you keep looking, you can find dozens of other examples. How far does coincidence stretch?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'll give you nutters credit for tenacity.

After hundreds of failed predictions of doom, gloom and destruction I'd probably get out of the predictions game.

Not you guys, though.

You keep chugging away, flinging poo at everything that moves, desperately hoping something sticks, yet deep down inside knowing it never will.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
BS..the pic of the plane in front of the moon is just for graphic reasons..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

SummerLightning
I think their intention is to show a striking image of an aircraft, which is relevant (the story is about expansion plans at Heathrow airport).

News breaks all the time, and of course something momentous will happen soon. The BBC often can't see their hand in front of their face, let alone predict something that hasn't yet happened.

Well they were reporting building 7 had fallen like 15 minutes before it actually fell.
Do you think they have a crystal ball?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How did your last prediction from June of this year turn out OP?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to the last page and didn't see any updates about what came of your prediction? I did however see a post from one of the actual BBC photographers dismissing your claims and explaining the source and reasoning of the photos. (This comment www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking if you notice a pattern and every time you see it something happens. That might be a sign meant just for you. Not coming from anyone on purpose. Some higher power might be trying to tell you something. It's like everything aligns to tell you something. Pay attention to it, but don't like it make you crazy.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Well the Full Moon is on Tuesday (today) and this is also the 13th day of the new 40-week cycle, so.....

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Assuming there is some secret society that's planning some kind of attack (I assume you're fixated on planes after 911) then why/how would they get a BBC journalist or editor to put a specific photo on the website, and assuming they could do that without arousing suspicion why would they want to warn us or give us clues?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

hiddencode
The BBC regularly hide messages inside their website, I see this all the time, there are so many you could make a documentary of it. As the central source of Western Media, they are clearly run by whatever great evil it is that is shaping the world today.

I'm not someone who claims to have all the answers, but I can tell you that there they have just given one of their 'smoke signals' which they do before a major attack (this could be an Earthquake, Tsunami, Terror Attack, Bird Flu Pandemic, Shooting or other, but something major that will take over the front page of the news, a false flag). I recognize this signal from just before (within 1 week) of other major false flag events.

The date now is the 15th December 2013, in the image linked below you'll see part of the front page of BBC News, the moon is the signal. Notice they've shown the moon where it's not relevant.

i.imgur.com...

As I say, I haven't got all the answers, but please give them until the 22nd of December before writing this one off. You don't have to believe it, but just remember that you were warned here on ATS before the event which is about to take place.
edit on 15-12-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

As far as natural disasters go, there's a equinox coming up (december 21st), then there is what is left of Comet Ison on December 26th, so we've got a busy calendar. The Chinese have also successfully placed a moon rover on the Moon so that could have had some influence on the choice of picture.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

iamea

Beamish
reply to post by iamea

Well it sort of works like this, the media suddenly infuse a load of images of one thing, in this case this poster is talking about the Moon. The reason for this is so it brings the focus of the public towards that theme to prepare for some revelation.

Can't follow the logic here.

Why would "they" want to deliberately focus attention on a revelation or false flag? Surely the surprise factor is far stronger and would have far more effect on an unwitting populace than on one that is - albeit subconsciously - aware?

As to the OP; predicting that "something" is going to happen "soon" is an even bet, and not a prophecy or the result of "hidden codes". In my opinion, that borders on doom-mongering.

Any revelation does NOT have to be doom mongering, that is merely your assumption that it could be bad news. It could be equally good news.

I am not sure he is predicting anything per-say, merely just observing that the BBC seems to be focusing attention around the moon at the moment.

Seriously, how is one photo, "the BBC drawing attention to the moon", it's one photo among many.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

hiddencode

I'm not someone who claims to have all the answers, but I can tell you that there they have just given one of their 'smoke signals' which they do before a major attack (this could be an Earthquake, Tsunami, Terror Attack, Bird Flu Pandemic, Shooting or other, but something major that will take over the front page of the news, a false flag). I recognize this signal from just before (within 1 week) of other major false flag events.

A true sign of BS give yourself as many options as possible then one might be right what a JOKE!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nah.
But do you remember what happened last solar pole-flip in 2001?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks for you responses, some really good ones!

Now, this wasn't what I expected at all, did you see what happened? It was the symbolic destruction of the Apollo Theatre in London. Apollo is the God of Light, Truth and Prophecy, so to destroy his theatre is to symbolize that his powers in the world are now weak, it is a celebration by the evil people who control the world today, they are sending out the message that they are winning.

Apollo Theatre: Ceiling collapses during show in London
www.bbc.co.uk...

Why did they show the moon on the BBC website? The clue was the Apollo moon landings, that's why the snap includes a plane which looks like it's flying to/from the moon.

I was wrong about a big false flag, this was a symbolic sacrifice.

edit on 20-12-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The apollo theater ceiling collapsing is most likely due to eroding beams within the infastructure. If you dont keep your buildings in good condition then well they wear down and over time and they erode. It'd not a false flag or some symbolical message from a higher power stating evil will soon prevail. It has nothing te do with BBC and website graphic design nor the full moon.

The only major events that i may see over the horizon of time might be a stock market bubble being popped, obamas aproval rating sinking even lower, bitcoin becoming a bubble, another madman decides he wants to be remembered as a monster so another school shooting, a major leak about the military industrial complexes secrets, the US stays in Afghanistan for another ten years, and finally me releasing my book in late 2014.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So how does Lucifer fit into this? Are the evil people you have behind this roof collapse telling you that his power is waning and that they are winning because of it? This is what you seem to be saying, yet I don't get the sense that this is what you mean.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join