It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kilauea Volcano threatens entire Pacific Rim with possible Mega Tsunami 100 ft high at L. A. ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Students of Bible prophecy have persistently found it interesting that there's no CLEAR or emphatically certain mention of the USA in Bible prophecy.

Yet the configuration of Russia, Iran et al against Israel in this era was depicted precisely.

Many have asserted that's because the USA ceases to exist as a viable world power early in the END TIME traumas.

Correct to a degree.

The "house of Jacob" (aka physical Israel) is the USA/UK commonwealth (descendants of Joseph's sons; Ephraim and Manasseh); they are mentioned in Bible prophecy. However, your conclusion is still 100% accurate.

Trumpets 1-4 bring about the end of the USA/UK commonwealth as viable world powers, and those events occur early (before WW3 truly begins) in the sequence of events soon to occur. In fact the cause of WW3 is due to these world powers "ceasing to exist" as a result of trumpets 1-4. A power vacuum occurs and nations form alliances to quickly replace the USA/UK alliance as global ruling (China/Russia vs EU/Vatican).

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

It's Pele you have to appease not Kilauea, and she's not one to mess with.

Holy tit for tat technicality, you are correct. So, in my best Carmen Miranda,

Pele', we lava you babe', so please, don be upseth.

Slightly offtopic ?

Maybe Tony Montana ? IDK
edit on 17-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Silicis n Volvo
reply to post by 727Sky

Why is everything overdue? How come nothing ever happens when it is supposed to? Or is it we who are predicting things incorrectly and these things are infact not over due but not due just yet?

I'll give you some audience, long time member. :=)

Or maybe, some events, can only be anticipated because they
only happen in their own time? So any and all predictions would suck
if made by calculations.

Pre cognitions have occured but who would take it seriously until
after the fact. Catch 22 it seems.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

THX for your kind reply.

Interesting assertions.

Though, I'm not really a fan of the BRITISH ISRAEL construction on things.

Neither do I think anyone has it all figured out.

Certainly time will tell.

I don't really think the Great Tribulation begins until the AC is overtly on the world stage as at least a world ruler if not the world ruler.

He is reportedly active behind the scenes for some years now.

However, I wouldn't hazard a guess as to how accurate the globalists' purported capacities to produce quakes really are. And would they start with Hawaii vs San Andreas etc? I don't know.

I assume that satan has some capacity within the boundaries God allows him to cause such. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to satan's plans in such matters.

edit on 17/12/2013 by BO XIAN because: left stuff out

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

There is a difference between seeing the big picture and ranting like a zealot about your own personal agenda. I have a feeling if this was about puppies, you would still bring up politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join