It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City V Arsenal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Anyone catch the game yesterday?
6-3 what a game!
Iam a city fan born and bred and It was a nice present for my old Mum who is also City mad
So Gooners what did Wenger do wrong? both of our defences were shocking at times but we had the fire power to get 6!!.
So that is 35 goals at home this season already!! I think we have the we can score when we want mentality at home anyway.
Only bad thing from a city fans view is Aguero is out for about a month but Iam sure we can get by without him for a while

Oh and we beat BM at home midweek

Great week for us City fans

Oh and I loled at Wengers comments that Everton and Southampton are as good as City...what a tool.
edit on 15-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Careful, football has a nasty habit of kicking you in the teeth. That said Man City are looking quite strong and to be fair so are Arsenal this season. Hell of match. I've lost quite a few Chinese lunches (that's what we bet with) on predicting football results........although I tend to bet with my heart . I just cannot bring myself to back Chelsea or Leeds in a bet.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Oh Iam not claiming the league...yet
We still have many games left.
I think Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and our lot will get the top four spots.
Man Utd though lol they will be lucky getting 6th

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Man City has been awesome at home this season. Now, if they can just sort out that defence and their away form they will give the rest of the Premier League something to fear. Tuesday's game at Leicester should see them kick start that dodgy away form then they have Fulham away soon after, then come Dec 26th City face Liverpool, which I want to see the Merseysiders decimated just to shut them up for a while.

The title is Man City's to lose. I don't follow any team within the EPL, but I do keep up to date with it

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Go Man City!

My favorite team has to be Borussia Dortmund.

new topics

top topics

join