It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is unstopable!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I was just perusing many of the latest threads and latest claims, counter claims and accusations and I've come to the conclusion that according to many here the US is unstoppable. The US has been responsible for, guilty of, has in it's possession or has caused the following which is everything from nuking Fukashima, Crop failure, Moon bases, Mars Bases, Weather machines, Area 51 UFOs, Earthquake machines, Flesh eating Robotic nano locusts....

As if that's not enough the CIA is in every single Church, Mosque, Government, Corporation, College, University, PTA meeting and Media outlet on Earth except in Iran, Mossad has that covered. Oh and by the way every single mass Shooting, Bombing or Transportation accident/disaster has an AGENDA. Russian space launch fails. CIA, Chinese space launch Fails, CIA. Now I know the CIA is involved in a lot of crap that's carried out in Americas name but my God Jim, Really?

How is it possible to have all this immense power?

Americans are fatter, lazier and dumber than everybody else on the planet. They have never won a war by themselves. Don't believe me? Just start a thread and post anything you're proud about America and you'll be read the riot act.

If the US has all this power why are Governments like Iran and North Korea still viable?

Oh, yeah, They are part of the Evil JEW Zionistic, White right wing, Muslim, Masonic, Black, Mexican, NWO Christian, Atheistic plot and will be needed later along with the excessive other 6.5 Billion of us robotic sheep...

I'm not going to rush to defend the flag but seriously people get a grip. Sometimes a hurricane, fire, blizzard, mass shooting, popular super star passing are just that.

Nothing more.

Now if you'all will excuse me my quadruple cheeseburger and extra large fries are getting cold....

edit on 14-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Cute.

And the new Christ-Mass-y avatar is epic.

I keep wondering what the world would be like if all the Black Project and Black Op money were spent on good rather than on paranoid delusional purposes for we-know-not-what, cuz we're not allowed to know, cuz National Security, and if the money wasted on ammo and bombs were instead spent on feeding hungry people and y'know, other kinda important stuff like housing (the US govt could well afford to 'buy' up all the foreclosed housing and put the homeless people in them, and then give them a stipend to pay their utilities and go back to school to learn new job skills rather than stand on street corners), and cancelling out student debt to give that generation a break for once, and if technology were used for only good and not making better killing machines and climate crud-whatever the heck HAARP is for...and cleaning up the ocean and Fuku before any more damage is done...

Etc and so forth.

But like it says on the bottom of this post, I'm not coming back to this poor excuse for purgatory. Not a chance.

Bah Humbug.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

When Jesus discovered America in 1492, he said (while carving Mt Rushmore) that America was going to be the most awesome supremo country ever.

-According to FOX NEWS and FOX NEWS never lies.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
But, but, we just got this haarp thing almost right, sorry bout the phillipines, japan, and new orleans.... sorry bout the quakes and that lady gaga experiment thing. With all of our power, we still cant put metal in the microwave, so America sucks. Question: with the current climate in the cesspool of DC, what does our government know that they will not tell us??? Orange John, and Mitch the *itch just destroyed their voting base, evaporating any future for amerikka,You dont do crap like that to be nice to those that demonized you in the past elections. something is up and ALL of the indicators point directly to that, that soon everything will change. We are not the best anymore, but far from the worst, but whats up???
edit on 14-12-2013 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
But, but, we just got this haarp thing almost right, sorry bout the phillipines, japan, and new orleans.... sorry bout the quakes and that lady gaga experiment thing. With all of our power, we still cant put metal in the microwave, so America sucks. Question: with the current climate in the cesspool of DC, what does our government know that they will not tell us??? Orange John, and Mitch the *itch just destroyed their voting base, evaporating any future for amerikka,You dont do crap like that to be nice to those that demonized you in the past elections. something is up and ALL of the indicators point directly to that, that soon everything will change. We are not the best anymore, but far from the worst, but whats up???
edit on 14-12-2013 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

(In Nashville as well)How dare you pin lady gaga on us, just like the Justin bieber that is all Canada`s doing.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Don't you think it will be America that will use a timemachine in order to place an appletree in paradise and genetically modify a snake so it can speak in tongues to Eva?

I really enjoyed reading this and especially the images you used... Wall-E "the new color is blue"

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
DAMMITTTTTT!!!!

You mean the reptile overlords are not actually shapeshifting on the news???

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

beezzer

When Jesus discovered America in 1492, he said (while carving Mt Rushmore) that America was going to be the most awesome supremo country ever.

-According to FOX NEWS and FOX NEWS never lies.

I have to disagree. Everyone knows that Batman carved Mt Rushmore, not Jesus.

At least get your facts straight before you post

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, the question part is who is funding all that utter destruction..

Could it be some 99% of the American population pouring some 1/3 of their salaries or welfare income back into dropping nukes & nuclear reactor waste on part of asia?

I mean, that's only just about 300 million Americans supporting that kind of self-destruction!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

There are things to be proud about with America, you have a beautiful country with in my opinion the most varied of terrain and ecosystems in the world and some of the most amazing natural wonders. And you do have some awesome theme parks

It only when you guys start making crap up. Like the USA is the most free country. Or its the most moral country or its top of healthcare, education ect Or acting like Americans are superior to other countries or peoples (well except in Military, the USA is undenyibly top dog) think there governments anymore better.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Consummation of Empire

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12b7f51cf218.jpg[/atsimg]

The Destruction of Empire

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b31082a328f9.jpg[/atsimg]

Desolation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a54a51d1be.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe you should have written "America is unsinkable."

We all know how that one ended...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Americans are good in milking cows

and when the cow dries out they will milk a bull if there is a money.

OP you forgot GMO and evil Pharmas.. because of America there are still diseases which would most likely have a cure but as long as the cow ( disease ) gives milk.. the cure can wait...

edit on 14-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hey, there's room for everybody in this thread.

Glad you showed up.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You are absolutely right.

It doesn't matter what it is, it will be a false flag, HAARP attack, chemtrail, DU weapon, Reptilian invasion perpetrated by the US Govt. to seize all our guns.

Good to see you active again though.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hear you Slayer69. U.S.A! U S.A! U S.A.! Hoorah!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

SLAYER69

...but my God Jim, Really?

Yes. Really, yes indeed.

I easily could have answered ALL your questions, but my triple cheeseburger and large fries are getting cold.

I live in Canada, hence the smaller portions... eh!

Did you mention that the US also travels thru time and dimensions, or was that exclusive to the NAZIS?...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For a second day in a row, I am plagued by double-post influenza. Sorry for off-topicing...

edit on 14-12-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Slayer goes postal !

But seriously, I'm beginning to look at the people who aren't freaking out,
losing their minds, here in this meat grinding, man made system like
they're the ones who are odd.

Because the only normal reaction to this mess is to lose your G-D mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
O and you do the best steaks in the USA,

Shame about your beer. Dunno how you can drink that pisswater yuk!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
For a second day in a row, I am plagued by double-post influenza. Sorry for off-topicing...

I'd recommend a double and not triple cheese burger then next time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join