It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Cam: Georgia Cops torture 70yo elderly woman!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Interesting view, would your opinion be any different if she had killed anyone in that accident?
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by TheWrightWing

So you think its ok to bash old ladies.

Interesting...

Only the most profoundly ignorant would mistake arresting someone for 'bashing' them.

She was in custody, she resisted, she discovered the consequences.

That was her call.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Like I said, small programmed minds, stay with me here cause it moves a little.... You have already judged her, typical, she should lose her licence, take the settlement, buy a limo, hire a driver and spend, spend. follow the posts and see them for what they really say, we are pissed at how this lady, drunk or not, was handeled and see it alot, all over, it just aint damn right, now read it again ..s l o w l y ...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by Restricted

typical thug LEO, I hear that on occasion myself, no free speech, no free thinking, we are all ungrateful sh**s, were stupid, not allowed to have an opinion, nor voice it, so shut up sit down, you have no rights and a right to live if I see fit in this hostile police state...satisfied? yea, we got your back...

I'm not a cop.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

teslahowitzer

That is the problem here, as a conservative myself, I have not agreed with almost anything you have said. I was at one time an emergency management officer, did not like most of the co workers, union attitude, all badasses and the like, worked with LEOs all the time.I heard crap that got me pissed constantly, glad I resigned. Took another job, better pay, and less sheer bs, I was hit once in traffic by a drunk 200 lb teen. The officer called in help and handeled it fine with this idiot fighting every step. It took a professional officer to do that, not someone with 2 backups, slam this woman to the pavement, not pro at all. and this "do not film this for her BS even insulted the stupid people whom read that...cops do not want any filming of any police activity due to big screen HDs in the courtroom. You morons want the public to have your back??? do not do nor support this type of brutality...she showed her ass, the cop showed he was an assh*le. with crap like this, and you see it ALL the time, you cannot count on the public to support you and approx 50% does not, and yet you do not get it......

Brutality?

How would you have handled the situation? Asked her about her grandchildren?

She resisted and fought the cop. She received an education.

Again, try following the video, the cop did not want that lady to appear on youtube for ignorant gawkers. Period.

The cop was forcing her to the ground, she resisted again. How she went down was her personal choice.

So tell us how you would have gotten her to cooperate. Well?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Man If 3 officers aint enough call for backup, do not justify a bodyslam, and you cannot think ANYONE buys the video story, she did not kill anyone, and all 3 cops knew that, I am done on this, there is now ****ing way you will change my view on this and I will film any activity I see, fed live, so no destruction of it. we have lost sight of who and what we once were and that is a shame, corruption, brutality, dirty cops, and even justification of abuse of a senior citizen, we are not even a shadow of what America once was, freedom is allowed by the very people whom we pay for their livelyhood and they are more than happy to beat the crap out of us if we cross the thin line. I would not want that job, but some live for it and respect is earned, it is not issued with the badge...good luck and good night....and be nice to my mom...she has paid high taxes all of her life, and I have her back, You sir will have to earn that level of respect, and you are off to a bad start...later.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

No backup needed, 1 cop easily handled 1 drunk old lady, who resisted, fought and chose how she conducted herself and how she was treated.

Her choice, her responsibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Your use of the word jackass says a lot, I disagree with you, not about the drink driving which we do agree on, but a 75 year old woman is invariably fragile and not your healthy jackass. I would be interestging to see whether she sustained any other injuries from this rough handling.

More importantly for me is that this is also about the special role of the police and their respect for people and treating them in a humane way. These men choose to work in a role really to protect the public and that should run to both the good and the bad. It is for a court to decide good or bad, their role is to safely apprehend. I don't think she was armed and any cop should be able to contain a 75 year old madam, sober or drunk without ill treating her because she has annoyed him.

The police are the only line that stands between the public and the violent criminal and respect on both sides is vital or the tr4ust breaks down slowly and without public cooperation, even the police cannot operate effectively and we don't really want that scenario.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

g146541
reply to post by smurfy

Interesting view, would your opinion be any different if she had killed anyone in that accident?
2nd line.

No!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Shiloh7

Your use of the word jackass says a lot, I disagree with you, not about the drink driving which we do agree on, but a 75 year old woman is invariably fragile and not your healthy jackass.

"Jackass" is now a word used to describe someone's able-bodied status now, is it?

She fought every effort to put her in the car. Even your alternative "solution" is something she could easily resist.

She brought this on herself, she chose the method of her apprehension.

The cop was right. Period.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Then I thank you for your honesty.
This also leads me to believe that you will not be happy until you are bleeding out on the street after pressing some unfortunate cop into shooting you just so you can say, "I told all of you, cops would be the death of me"!!
Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy dontchathink?
Star for your honesty though.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I won't comment on the video because I wasn't there.

However, I will add that I had a 70 year old intoxicated female who was 5'4" and about 190lbs try to take my gun during a domestic disturbance call.

We were in a small hallway when I turned away from her to address her husband. When I did she grabbed my right arm, pulled it down, pushed me in the face with her left hand and then attempted to take my gun out of the holster.

I had to grab her arm and take her to the ground face first. Once there she began to fight and resist arrest. Man, God as my witness that lady was almost as strong as me and I am 6' 1", 240lbs. I have also studied martial arts for about 15 years.

After a minute of struggling I finally placed her in cuffs. Luckily no one was injured. I still felt bad though because I was in my early 20's and this lady was my grandmothers age.

Of course when it went to trial she walked into the courthouse and played the innocent old lady card. She was still convicted of disorderly conduct and resisting.

I was extremely complacent that night and it could of cost me my life. If she would of killed me, she could of then killed her husband.

I am not saying that anything like that occurred in this recorded incident, just food for thought.
edit on 16-12-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join