It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Cam: Georgia Cops torture 70yo elderly woman!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

Man, get your meds and a donut. first, I am not the op, second, you must have been a great sweetheart in school, third, you should pray for an EMP rendering all recording devices useless if you can justify that type of treatment on a woman of that age....Try that with my mom, the gates of hell you would welcome from my wrath, you have not a fraction of a clue, period. typical thug mentality, enjoy, done with you, have a splendid career, see you on CNN.....probally soon....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
got a second officer controlled her wrinkled hands, cuffed her fragile wrists, and picked her up and slid her in the back of the car.....

There isn't always a second officer available, police are trained to handle an arrestee themselves.

Pick her up and slide her, huh? Like in a cartoon?

She resisted, continued to put up a fight and not cooperate, how long should this go on before the cop has had enough and performs an effective procedure?

1 minute? 5 minutes? An hour?

I should not be shocked at the ignorance lawless folks who resent trusted law enforcement officers, but your sort does manage just that.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
ry that with my mom, the gates of hell you would welcome from my wrath, you have not a fraction of a clue, period. typical thug mentality, enjoy, done with you, have a splendid career, see you on CNN.....probally soon....

If your drunken, belligerent mother resisted being placed into a police car after having been placed in custody, legs flailing, screaming, body twisting, she would deserve to be placed on the ground and controlled.

And that would have been her choice.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by gardener

It has to do with a general cop psychology. Those who were bullied throughout their lives have a desire to bully others.

It speaks to the insecurity of the individual and the general lack of masculinity with regards to police officers.

"Men" who are so incredibly insecure that they have to resort to force when dealing with, not only a female, but a weak elderly 70yo female.

Theres nothing strong or admirable about assaulting the weak.

edit on 14-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

Like I said, resentful ignorance never fails to surprise me.

Should the cop have just let her go? Let her run away cuffed until she got hit by a car?

Should cops just be passive, gentle hippies who don't really do much about anything but get high and listen to awful music?

She resisted arrest, she elevated the encounter. All her choice.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I saw the video an hour ago, during a break at work, I remember 3 LEOs in one view, she musta been one badass grandma.... protect and serve, If this is the typical cop mentality do not look for my support in anything, I will be the one with the live feed to youtube...Punk ass cop #2 that confronted the camera guy could have helped, but he was on a mission of grand importance saving his buddy's ass. I am starting to lose even MORE respect, keep typing, me I am done with the best that society has to offer.......

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Wrong, that cop asked the incident not to be shot out of respect for the lady, his own words.

He did not want her to end up on youtube for other jackasses to gawk at.

I have no problem with cameras on cops, ever.

Cops are capable of handling a collar by themselves. Which that cop did, and properly.

She could have prevented every bit of this encounter, don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The cop intentionally blocking the recording of a possible crime seems guilty of a felony. He is also invading the space of the videographer in such a manner to be interpreted as assault.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

You must have missed the part about asking the camera guy if he's like his mum filmed and posted on youtube.

Gosh, doesn't the sound work on your computer, either?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some of you really read into things. It's appalling how uninformed some of you are and stunning how much you hate the police, BUT who's the first person you call when it hits the fan? Thaaat's right!

Ungrateful ****s.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So you think its ok to bash old ladies.

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That is the problem here, as a conservative myself, I have not agreed with almost anything you have said. I was at one time an emergency management officer, did not like most of the co workers, union attitude, all badasses and the like, worked with LEOs all the time.I heard crap that got me pissed constantly, glad I resigned. Took another job, better pay, and less sheer bs, I was hit once in traffic by a drunk 200 lb teen. The officer called in help and handeled it fine with this idiot fighting every step. It took a professional officer to do that, not someone with 2 backups, slam this woman to the pavement, not pro at all. and this "do not film this for her BS even insulted the stupid people whom read that...cops do not want any filming of any police activity due to big screen HDs in the courtroom. You morons want the public to have your back??? do not do nor support this type of brutality...she showed her ass, the cop showed he was an assh*le. with crap like this, and you see it ALL the time, you cannot count on the public to support you and approx 50% does not, and yet you do not get it......

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Restricted
Some of you really read into things. It's appalling how uninformed some of you are and stunning how much you hate the police, BUT who's the first person you call when it hits the fan? Thaaat's right!

Ungrateful ****s.

Well since you asked.....

My old grandfather always told us kids to call the fire dept in case of a traumatic event. He said they are better trained, will arrive much faster with sirens going and not shoot you in their roid fueled confusion.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Interesting.
I would imagine if someone "slipped" my Mom or Grandma something to make her unstable, that would not make them wreak of alcohol.
I have no tolerance for certain crimes.
Meaning if I were making the rules, I'd have them taken out back and shot after the judgment was in.
There is no reason for blatant irresponsibility, this woman may still get off if she has affluenza.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Lets see show up after the fact, you are assuming everyone needs you and your partner, let me assure you this is not the case, I personally would rather not call them. I am not ungrateful, just have lost a lot of respect and trust to most LEOs, you assume WAY too much...Im grateful you stay away...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

She will and make a few bucks from the coffers, bummer huh? I have little use for small programmed minds....

(post by Restricted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

winofiend

So you think its ok to bash old ladies.

Interesting...

Old, young, does not matter to me.
A jerk is a jerk.
And this woman has shown she is no "lady".

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Fisherr
Caught on camera, Filmed under water.

Just because you are old, don't mean you can't be a A-hole.
I know plenty of OPA..

But the police seem too heavy handed in 99% of the cases.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

That about sums it up, some of the replies here are just attention grabbing by those who opine themselves above the law, just like the police do so often. Yep, just smash her about a bit 'cos she's a drunkard, with a bit of luck she'll die, she's been around to long anyway. Of course if you are a rich kid, and actually kill four people while drunk and driving, you get off for being under the affluence.
To boot, a comedian cop asks politely not to carry on filming. O'l G.W. Bush needs to watch himself this weather though.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by g146541

She will and make a few bucks from the coffers, bummer huh? I have little use for small programmed minds....

I have a small programmed mind for believing that drunk drivers should pay for their crime?
And you are ok with someone getting off for such a charge?
You have never lost anyone to a crime I see.

Oh I get it, you got me!
I just now realized that you are trolling!
You got me.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

typical thug LEO, I hear that on occasion myself, no free speech, no free thinking, we are all ungrateful sh**s, were stupid, not allowed to have an opinion, nor voice it, so shut up sit down, you have no rights and a right to live if I see fit in this hostile police state...satisfied? yea, we got your back...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join