It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos You Didn't See from the South African Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

On Tuesday, conservative news outlets in the United States decided that the best way to commemorate the life of Nelson Mandela, and to report on the memorial services in his honor, was to manufacture a controversy about an AFP photo of President Barack Obama shooting a selfie with Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. According to Fox News, the “international incident” was so bad that, “The tsk-tisk-ing could be heard across continents.”

Now that's the kind of rebuttal I like to hear.

Link: 8 Photos You Didn't See from Obama's Trip to South Africa

This one is my favorite, check this out. Bush, Jr. is showing off some of his new artwork. I'm really happy that he's found something he enjoys.

And here you can see Bush and Obama dining together, and their wives, as well.

And here, Bush and Obama are probably getting ready for the memorial service, checking out each other's clothing choices, although I'm not sure that's what is going on, that is what I like to pretend at least

edit on 14amSat, 14 Dec 2013 04:35:51 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 14amSat, 14 Dec 2013 04:36:55 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wow, so Bush went without being summarily arrested for crimes against humanity and mass murder?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I see in the second photo, they switched wives during the dining session, hmmmm. After Obama's wife was upset at him for being cozy during the selfie photo escapade with Helle Thorning, it looks like President Obama was in the dog house during the rest of the trip.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I hate when Bush smiles, looks like a false one each time...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't get it.

So obama didn't take a selfie, I wasn't summarily unimpressed with it without having to be told this, and everything was set up so that we'd never realise that bush was there?

Did they also make the signer flip out and flap his arms?

Surely that is involved too, I mean, it fits so well. A fabricated sham.

I wish there was some media outlet that was able to tell me what to think so that when I think these things by myself, I would not have it told to me later on that it was manufactured to keep me from knowing the truth.

I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

winofiend
I wish there was some media outlet that was able to tell me what to think so that when I think these things by myself, I would not have it told to me later on that it was manufactured to keep me from knowing the truth.

LOL

top topics

join