It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical snowstorm: Rare flakes in Cairo, Jerusalem paralyzed by over a foot!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Must be all that global warming.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
looks like hell's freezing over, lololol, bout time damn it

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

727Sky

missvicky
reply to post by 727Sky

I know it's off topic...but I can't help it! I love your Avatar!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Thank you : Notice I did not give him a Chute! I like birds, cats not so much!! hahah

I love cats and birds both! Cat is like " What? Me? Parachute?"

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Wow! These truly are some interesting times we live in.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Winter is coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Come on J11, don't you know that if anything happens in the Middle East its a :

-Biblical riot
-Biblical weather
-Biblical writings
-Biblical education
-Biblical ETC.....

Just make sure that "Biblical" is before whatever is being told:

Just my obsevation in world news n' crap, lol

have a biblical evening good Sir

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
all that water, once melted, let's see what the sphynx is gaurding, at least it'll cure a lotta mentals at worst

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I would prefer a snowy beach with some cold waves and nobody in my way when I am walking on my surfboard on the water.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Whenever someone came up with something totally stupid I used to say "I will believe that when it snows in Egypt"

Let's see... I cannot exactly remember what I said I would believe when it snowed in Egypt.. darn it. I guess this means I must have to now accept some fallacy (or fallacies as I said it way more than once!) but I cannot for the life of me remember what the fallacy was even last time I said those words!

ROFL
edit on 14-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, you have "Sun" Country, and "Cattle" Country and many other types of "countries".. This snowfall is Biblical because it happened in "Bible" Country.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That's just weird. Never actually thought it could snow in Egypt.

It would be nice, after the Arab spring riots, to see some Arab winter snowball fights.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Protecting Syria'ns in Lebanon from ongoing winter storm. 120,000 live in cold tents

www.unhcr.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

gardener
Is it global warming causing more melting icecaps
and as a result, more moisture in the air, more precipitation from clouds way up where its cold everywhere at high alt?

According to reports in 'climate depot' both ice caps have got more ice than they have had since 1982, so if that is correct, it must be something else causing snow in those areas, I have no idea what though, not being a 'scientist'.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
lol, scientists, well degreed, and needed, to back up their own lack of confidence that really all they know, is how to combine base words to form a complicated, "function", so to speak. everything needed can be learned from the most basic of the natural metaphors which life will always represent if your watching for it. here's an explanation, the worlds freakin pissed about the long standing "dominion" of knowledge holders who literally sat around and did NOTHING, but talk about how smart they were, seems like a legit theory to me. and to you scientists, how many times do you have to revise your theory of global warming to keep up your appearance and STILL get it wrong?? Like, by my count, infinite amounts of time, right? bunch of idiots let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, and take your lashings when deserved, fakes. certainly seems motivating enough to keep yall scrapping to save face, "JUST KEEP WALKIN", how have ya not figured that out by yet, you've had like what 6000 years to figure that #? ya i'm ranting, i ain't in a "position of authority" but GD, pretty freakin accurate

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

The people who think that the Sphinx holds a secret archival room under it's paws, the Edgar Cayce Brigade, challenge the people who think that the Sphinx is a big cat with a hat on. It's a rout.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

restless genius

Is the snow affecting Sharm-El-Shake (not sure of spelling there,let me off I'm tired).

My sister is flying to Sharm in the next 9 hours. For weeks I been jelous of the fact she going on holiday to nice warm country and I will be stuck here cold. And its snowing there ha ha, the irony.

Oh the irony.. lol. Three family members have also gone to Egypt to escape the cold in the UK, none of them has had a paid job and have always claimed benefits..Bah humbug.. Let it snow, let it damn well snow..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
global warming at it's worst

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder where are they going to get sand for the slippery roads.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm curious about this because we have a number of psychics and various other types of people predicting the future around here, did even one of the members around here predict snow in Egypt , this includes Nostradamus, Edgar Casey, and any of the other sooth sayers throughout the centuries, calling it biblical is just hilarious in itself, I don't remember anything in the bible that said that Jesus would return, or the world will end when it snows in Egypt, so do we even have one member around here who predicted snow in Egypt.
edit on 14-12-2013 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

the snow flakes are in a cross pattern and will rise again in three days lol

<< 1    3 >>

join