It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Char-Lee

I never heard of that story but I looked into it, but hey looking at it ,maybe it does exist?

Like everything I get a story and never hear another word. This is the basic story.

Pyramids in North America
In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announced that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sonic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not air it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. When I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed.

www.ask.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

And the funny thing is KTUU will never show this. I have lived here over 30 years and have seen very strange things myself. I have driven from the valley 500 miles north in the middle of night to go to a job and seen crazy things.

Triple rainbows in the Pass, animals acting strangely, lights where there should be NONE, the HARPP facility.

and I swear some of my Ex GF's could not be human either. hmmmm

I still love one of the most popular UFO cases of the Japan Flight

Great post! S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

The Fourth Kind, and the movie was done poorly.
and most of it was false statements

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Nome is on the west side on the Bering sea, no where close to the middle of Alaska.

and the "footage" shot in Anchorage is also no where near the "middle" either

Bettles has a population of 12 people. If a UFO was to have taken someone I think it would have been a bigger deal than a more populated area. I'm sorry but that part of the story is BS. there is no store, Doctors, anyone that for any reason including Aliens that anything to do with that remote area. if they were to take one, i would think THEY would just take them all.

who would know, there's nobody around them..........
edit on 13-12-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Great if you're still in that neighborhood , keep the camera on standby , maybe Alaska's going to be another hotspot ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And come on people, he didn't even call it in. If you only knew how many other pilots were in the area within 30 miles or less, why didn't they go and see for themselves of take a "pic" there's so much he could have done to confirm these "objects"

Why was he by himself in a helicopter in the Brooks range?
I call BS

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

They could be looking for Santa, but he lives further south in North Pole, AK.

North Pole, Canada. Santa cannot be an American citizen.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
And come on people, he didn't even call it in. If you only knew how many other pilots were in the area within 30 miles or less, why didn't they go and see for themselves of take a "pic" there's so much he could have done to confirm these "objects"

Why was he by himself in a helicopter in the Brooks range?
I call BS

Well a reason why a person may be flying alone are many. Having dropped others off already and such possible.

But he says:

We were flying

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Nice to know some people are infallible. Also, what word? A triple-hand article? You watch as this story goes absolutely NOWHERE.

The irony of the statement, im watching right now as your posts are going nowhere. Another gust of disinformation in the winds in the Ats forums goes out with a limp whimper.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nice find 0bserver1

The picture is pretty vague when untouched, but when one looks at the zoomed in picture on can see that these are not some birds, bugs or any of the typical explanations people throw off in haste to get the satisfaction feeling when someone concurs with them after blurting it out.

In my opinion this is a sighting of unidentified aircrafts. Whether man made or extra terrestrial (or someone who were here before us, and still are) remains a mystery. Manouvering and piloting a helicopter while holding a camera is no djoke. He must've/might've felt it was pretty damn important to shoot this, if legit.

So, with all those compelling cases of late, these questions remain: When will tptb disclose, or when will they land and introduce themselves on a massive scale.

I myself have had dozens of sightings over the years but none of them on a massive scale like this. So I myself need no proof that UFO's exist. For me it's, who the bl**dy hell are piloting them?

Anyways, nice find man and remember, know thyself! Much care and love.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Jefferton
A smart person never takes one photo as proof of anything.

Who knows if there is only one pic...also are YOU not the one who childishly says "pic or it didn't happen" whatever.

OP great thread. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wow to this great image and thread, these do appear to be stereotypical saucer shape so even though we have seen recent threads about the slaved drones with a mother drone that controls them these do not look like drones so I think this is genuine, there will be multiple nay sayer's of course and I for one have been very wrong in the past but cool.
S+F

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Vallee said that pictures alone are worthless.

I tend to agree with him. With the amount of forgeries, hoaxes, and misidentifications, it is difficult to place faith in just an image. Having said that, there is an interesting story attached. If the pilot can produce original exif data, and if there are other witnesses, this may yet prove interesting.

I think a lot of people who believe in UFOs/have believed in UFOs as some phenomena flying inside our atmosphere, turn off these days when they see a photo or video, simply because of what 'may' be possible verses the sheer weight of all the crap out there.

This is an interesting image, and I would like for further developments to emerge surrounding it. I'm not holding breath however.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

cuckooold
Vallee said that pictures alone are worthless.

I tend to agree with him. With the amount of forgeries, hoaxes, and misidentifications, it is difficult to place faith in just an image. Having said that, there is an interesting story attached. If the pilot can produce original exif data, and if there are other witnesses, this may yet prove interesting.

I think a lot of people who believe in UFOs/have believed in UFOs as some phenomena flying inside our atmosphere, turn off these days when they see a photo or video, simply because of what 'may' be possible verses the sheer weight of all the crap out there.

This is an interesting image, and I would like for further developments to emerge surrounding it. I'm not holding breath however.

Okay, well, with that kind of attitude, you could be looking PROOF directly in the face, and still shun it. Why should a pilot of 33 years need to provide witnesses, in addition to a photo. The photo does not look touched up, and frankly he did not have to share his story or the Photo. I for one am glad he did though. Man, its almost as though if something like this were to happen to me, I would be afraid to post the pic and my story. Why? because too many of you would dismiss it right away, and try and make me feel like a fool.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not saying i'm out to disprove this because i WANT this to be real. I always do.

But...i think the lack of pixelation / fuzz for the lower ufo's gives it way. They are far too sharp, even at middle ground distances between the fore that is us, and background that is the mountains. They'd be mashed into that setting, not sharp at all, and much less clearer than those (bigger) above-

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

There is so much stuff offered daily as proof including YouTube videos with titles like ,'Planet Sized UFOs cloaked near the sun, but NASA lies', that people grow weary and find it hard to accept a lot of what is 'advertised' as UFOs.

For the record I have neither accepted this as being genuine, nor have I declared it a hoax. I haven't looked at the story in depth and simply don't have enough evidence to judge. It may stay that way, like the ATS exclusive from Greece last year which some declared the best evidence for UFOs in years while others were equally confident it was goat spit, flying jellyfish, and/or the reflection of the photographer in the mirror converted into some weird sort of lens flare.

I think my own judgement is pretty fair, and that there's absolutely nothing wrong (and how could I feel otherwise when my own personal feelings are just just!) with waiting to see if and what developments there may be (including myself spending more than 5 minutes looking at the photo and reading the article).

Ardent believers are too willing to believe anything, and ardent skeptics too ready to debunk. Often similar cherry-picked arguments are used, equally tailored to make one side look inept/crazy, and the others to look absolutely rigid, without a skerrick of imagination or willingness to go beyond the everyday norm.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

chloe4412
Could those be ducks or Geese flying south for the winter?

It's blurred, but if this is a real sighting , woohoo is all I can say.

edit on 13-12-2013 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

We were flying on a heading of due south and the unidentified craft were on a northerly heading.

Objects going north.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
as a pilot i assume he knows birds from 'not birds' so i'm discounting that explanation. i'd need the original pic to make any further assessment.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Blue Shift

AthlonSavage
They look nothing like Birds. FAIL.

The helicopter pilot with 33 years exp said they were moving with high rate of speed? Ill take his word over your trivial synopsis.

Nice to know some people are infallible. Also, what word? A triple-hand article? You watch as this story goes absolutely NOWHERE.

What are you a dis info agent?

Actually a disinfo agent would flood the site with semi-believable, semi-outlandish fictions designed to bury the "real" sightings beneath a pile of bullcrap and confuse the gullible. Add noise to the signal, as it were.

I'm just saying the photo looks like a typical photo of birds. No great insight or knowledge will be gained from it, or the pilot's story. If you choose to accept it as completely accurate and true, there's no more trail to follow. It's done except for some pointless speculation about aliens or secret Air Force drones, etc.

Both his story and my eyes say they are not birds. If you seriously think they are birds it just shows the rest of us that you have serious cognitive issues. Apart from that, you speak nonsense.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I am a pilot with 33 years experience and this was the first time I've seen a UFO and just happened to be a total of 8 unidentified craft. They do exist! --John Cox

with a statement like that, pictures are mere details.... That should've been the title of the thread, and its the only reason i believe in UFO phenomena!

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join