It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary: Money For Nothing: Inside The Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi all,

Here I am posting yet another thread about the Federal Reserve. I won't quit even though the birther and selfie pic nonsense threads are way more popular than topics about true conspiracies such as the ponzi scheme called central banking of which we all feel the effects.

I've just learned about a new documentary that has recently been released. It's still in select theaters, but you can also purchase it online. It's called: Money For Nothing: Inside The Federal Reserve . It's directed by Jim Bruce; narrated by Hollywood actor Liev Schreiber and has interviews with the following people:

Federal Reserve Officials

Paul Volcker - Chairman of the Federal Reserve (1979–1987)
Janet Yellen - Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve (2010–Present), President, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (2004–2010)
Alice Rivlin - Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve (1996–1999)
Alan Blinder - Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve (1994–1996)
Peter Fisher - Undersecretary of the Treasury (2001–2003), Executive V.P. of the New York Fed (1994–2001)
Richard Fisher - President, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2005–Present)
Thomas Hoenig - President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (1991–2011)
Jeffrey Lacker - President, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond (2004–Present)
Charles Plosser - President, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (2006–Present)
William Poole - Economist, President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (1998–2008)
Laurence Meyer - Economist, Governor of the Federal Reserve Board (1996–2002)
Marvin Goodfriend - Senior V.P., Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond (1993–2005)

Economists and Financial Historians

Michael Bordo - Economist, Rutgers University Professor, Director, Center for Monetary and Financial History
David Colander - Economist, Middlebury College Professor
James Grant - Economist, Editor - Grant's Interest Rate Observer
Martin Mayer - Scholar - The Brookings Institution, Author - The Fed
Allan Meltzer - Economist, Author of "A History of the Federal Reserve", Carnegie-Mellon University Professor
Raghuram Rajan - Chief Economist - International Monetary Fund(2003 – 2007), University of Chicago Professor
Richard Sylla - Economist, New York University Professor, Chairman - Museum of American Finance
Bill White - Chief Economist, Bank for International Settlements, (B.I.S.) (1995 – 2008)

Traders and Investors

Peter Atwater - President and CEO - Financial Insyghts, LLC, Former Head of Asset Finance - J.P. Morgan
Tony Boeckh - Economist, Chairman - B.C.A. Research (1968–2002), Founder - The Boeckh Investment Letter
Jeremy Grantham - Investor, Financial Historian, Chairman - Grantham, Mayo Van Otterloo
Todd Harrison - Derivatives Trader, Hedge Fund Manager, Founder and CEO - Minyanville.com
John Mauldin - President - Millennium Wave Advisors, Author – Endgame
Barry Ritholtz - Washington Post columnist, Author - Bailout Nation, CEO - Fusion IQ
Gary Shilling - Economist, Forbes columnist, Author, President - A. Gary Shilling & Co.
John Succo - Derivatives Expert, Hedge Fund Manager

Here's the movie trailer for the site:

And here's the website with the listing of upcoming screenings:

moneyfornothingthemovie.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:_Inside_The_Federal_Reserve

www.imdb.com...

www.rottentomatoes.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Funny how the people that do the most, get the least and vice versa. They all fight for worthless paper. If people truly cared, everything would be free. We only consider helping if theres something in it for us. We have to get rid of money. The world would change for the better over night.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The owners of the Fed were the richest, most powerful people in the world before the creation at jekyl Island. After the creation of the Fed, they became even more powerful. That is the essence of the main conspiracy. They have become so powerful that they can now allow plebes like us to discuss them on sites like this. .
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oannes
Funny how the people that do the most, get the least and vice versa. They all fight for worthless paper. If people truly cared, everything would be free. We only consider helping if theres something in it for us. We have to get rid of money. The world would change for the better over night.

We're here seeing if we can see the truth even when everything tells and pushes and threatens us to see the inverse as truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

And what would you replace money with? Without it and everything is free what do you think would be produced? I think without some sort of money we would have a lot of hungry people.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by catt3

Don't confuse "money" with "cash" or "currency".

I am going to repost a comment I made elsewhere. What this all leads to is... "money" is NOT synonymous with an organization who has their finger on the *creation of cash* for the benefit of those they support... and detriment of those they oppose.

You don't need a Federal Reserve type organization to have money for a society.

You do need a Federal Reserve Central Bank if you wish your "NWO" to "OWN" a nation though.

The concept and role of money will always exist because money is nothing more than our inner self's willingness to exchange one thing for another. Currency is just one outward manifestation of that inner willingness to exchange. The nature of the willingness directs how it is represented physically.

A starving person will give up millions for a bite of food... a well fed person will turn it away if it's too cold. A destitute person will obey in exchange for a title. A guilty person will obey for church forgiveness. A scared person will obey to avoid being hit or shot. A bored person will obey for a purpose. A well connected community will give up convenience to remove corruption... a disjointed community will turn a blind eye to corruption to avoid conflict.

It's the willingness that creates the symbolic "money" which is then represented via some external item or action.

Money via currency is just one fraction of the things people are willing to exchange for other things that change the world. Some would be surprised how many world changing bargains are made where money wasn't what was exchanged. Votes. Defense in a trial. A good cognac. Sex. Etc.

Thus translating your emphasized point... people's willingness to exchange one thing for another has the power to change the world.

That puts the power back where it truly starts. Our willingness.

Currently we're willing to exchange the convenience that comes with leaving the corrupt to run things... so long as they don't make it too unpleasant to live.

The system doesn't matter. Money as "currency" doesn't matter. The corrupt will offer/use whatever system keeps people calm enough so long as they have their finger on the source of people's willingness. Be it money... state authority... religious authority... guns... whatever.
edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Oannes

have to agree, money is just another way to enslave us all with control and class oppression, at least the way it is currently used. i have always believed everyone should make the same amount of money, regardless of what you do. with that being said equability is the only we will survive.

of course the fed is behind part of the control process, the money part, the part that sucks the life out of everyone not in the club, turns people into hating each other much more effectively then most other means. they do this by creating nothing positive for the world as well. they offer absolutely nothing in return for wealth of other people, they create no product and no service whatsoever and they charge for it, how much longer will the people be fooled, i wish i knew that answer.

i do see signs of hope though, bitcoin and bankers beginning to be jailed is a step in the right direction and i think we'll get there, the land of equality that is.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks to Ron Paul I've been aware of the criminal nature of the Federal Reserve for a couple of decades. Only Congress has the Constitutional authority to issue money or currency.
We never needed to borrow money from a private banking institution to run our country. We got on fine without it for 100 years.
It was the Fed that created the Great Depression by contracting the supply of money severely causing the run on the banks. It's the Fed that sets interest rates. They have controlled and milked us for 100 years now and I'll take a wild guess here but I'd bet they've siphoned off $10 Trillion or more - simply for allowing us to use their currency .
What a swindle.
I'll check out the movie when I have some time.
Thanks Bandit.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

It's true. The people that make the most money work very little. All the "hard, backbreaking work" is done by people getting paid very little.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but as you climb the corporate ladder -- you find you are paid to do less and less.

Watch the employees outside the Child Support office. Half of them smoke.

Now go over to an engineering firm. No one there smokes, and half of them ride bikes to work.

People that get paid more have less stress, better health and live longer.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You’re right, we did it. We’re very sorry. But thanks to you, we won’t do it again.

He's technically right though... this time they're choosing the old reliable hyperinflation.

So he gets to tell the truth
while still...

edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Oannes
Funny how the people that do the most, get the least and vice versa. They all fight for worthless paper. If people truly cared, everything would be free.

I don't think so. Most people like to get rewarded in one way or another for their efforts. If everything was free I think the world would be a mess. Nothing would get done.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Thanks! Excellent post!

top topics

join