It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message for kids; Santa and Jesus were white, so stop complaining

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Willtell
No…Jesus was not White!
“Historical fact” claims this ignorant woman.

Asian. Negroid. Caucasian. Those are your three choices for race on the planet.
Palestinians are caucasian.
Most have olive skin and dark eyes/hair .. but they are caucasian.

You really should learn the facts before you call people 'ignorant'.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Santa Claus, aka

Saint Nick,
Kris Kringle,
Sinterklaas,
Père Noël,
Babbo Natale,
Pelznickel,
Topo Gigio
...and many other names, provides joy and presents to children around the world on Christmas.

Santa is the western european, american, canadian personnage of the gift giver at the winter solstice week

the gift giver materializes as the other short-list of personnages ( above. ) ..
so that each culture or ethnicity has their own gift bringer they can identify with

So... yes indeed,,,, the term" Santa Claus" is exactly a white skinned caucasian of euriopean or modern north american culture/ civilization.... the less dominate races or ethnicities within any of those nations allows for their own gift bringer by whatever name they have chosen...

~i never met a Qwanza originated Claus personnage..... ~ because Kwanza don't have one...

Kwanzaa or Kwanza (both: kwän`zə), secular seven-day festival in celebration of the African heritage of African Americans, beginning on Dec. 26. Developed by Maulana Karenga and first observed in 1966, Kwanzaa is based in part on traditional African harvest festivals but particularly emphasizes the role of the family and community in African-American culture. Each day is dedicated to a particular principle (unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity, and faith), and on each day one of the candles on a seven-branched candelabrum is lighted. The celebration also includes the giving of gifts and a karamu, or African feast.

ADD to Flyers Fan...

i see Islander, as in Polynesian for example as a distinct race of People to go along with your 3 races declaration post above this one... i dont do Cupid.Com but i recall they had a list of about 8 different ethnicities (races) to further define a person

thanks
edit on 13-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Santa Claus is based on St. Nicolas who was a real person ... a Catholic bishop .. in Turkey.
He probably would have had olive skin and dark eyes/hair.
But he, too, would have been caucasian.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I personally think there is more than those three mentioned and is misleading. It categorizes people into one of those category just to fit, where there are variations.

Also the confusion stems from the idea that caucasian = white. which is in fact not, its more of a structure than skin tone.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He was a jolly old elf and I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself!

*sob*

(he's real dang it!)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
both are mexican. i deem it fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You folks making mockery of this ignoramus Fox babe is justified but the frightening thing is that Christianity would likely go by the wayside if the believers knew their demi-god wasn’t white but a brown skinned guy like this:

There is so much psycho-sensuality, racism, and ethnocentrism, boarding on Nazi-like racial idolatry mixed up in the superman Jesus of European historical fantasy.

The golden haired white God image is so pressed on so many of the consciousness of believers that it is a shock to them that this creamy white long haired God, this mythological Jesus is a fantasy and a lie.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Depends
Santa also called as Joulu+pukki ( Yule+goat ) in finnish, Jultomten ( yule+ elf ) in swedish and Julenissen ( yule + claus )in norwegian is a pagan figure which adventures in Christmas time ( winter solstice ) i believe as Catholic Claus were not as fair as Northern pagan god in somewhere these two were mixed together.

edit on 13-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Willtell
No…Jesus was not White!
“Historical fact” claims this ignorant woman.

Asian. Negroid. Caucasian. Those are your three choices for race on the planet.
Palestinians are caucasian.
Most have olive skin and dark eyes/hair .. but they are caucasian.

You really should learn the facts before you call people 'ignorant'.

LOL

It's literally one of the messiest and subjective things on the planet, and pretty unscientific too.
To call someone "ignorant" and then spout ignorance yourself, is just...well.... ignorant.
Montague and his classification have been disputed for years and it's likely that the 3 (actually 5) classes/races he came up with were purely subjective.

I'm sure technology will catch up one day and we can all know exactly how many types of the same species there are, because it's super important.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Wow, are those people hanging on his horns on the last picture?

These stuff is crazy.

Chances are these kinda "religious aspects" are more real then these moderns religions.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Willtell
You folks making mockery of this ignoramus Fox babe is justified ..

1 - She is correct ... Jesus and St. Nicolas were caucasian.
2 - Again .. you call her ignoramus but she's correct, so that makes YOU the ignoramus.
3 - A Palestinian having olive skin and dark hair is a caucasian.

Asian. Negroid. Caucasian. THOSE are the races. That's it.

She is correct. You are wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by St Udio

Santa Claus is based on St. Nicolas who was a real person ... a Catholic bishop .. in Turkey.
He probably would have had olive skin and dark eyes/hair.
But he, too, would have been caucasian.

yeah... each group has their own 'first'
a Turk Saint Nicholas... was that during the Byzantine Empire days or a St Nicholas from the Eastern Orthodox church
who had a ministry in Turkey...just asking

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

yes, the 3 categories don't really fall well into the whole variation. I think there is a rise in these "3 category" recently, i started seeing a lot of people using it.

Its like someone can't explain some difference so they throw bunch of unfitting people into a 3 tier category.

edit on 12/13/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Palestinians aren't Caucasians. They are Asiatics.

Some people even claim dark Indians are Caucasians.

It’s because people have been so programmed into white-supremacy that even non Caucasians want to be white

Caucasian is merely a misnomer describing people out of the Caucasoid mountains

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Yep.. that´s the story are you naughty or nice.. naughties will get punished.. and this was believed before christianity.. you gotta wonder where those punishements comes from.. paganism.

if you have seen rare exports christmas tale.. its a story which has roots in paganism..

edit on 13-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by dollukka

Wow, are those people hanging on his horns on the last picture?

These stuff is crazy.

Chances are these kinda "religious aspects" are more real then these moderns religions.

Those are all pictures created for a horror film about Santa. Those are not from an old book on Santa myths or anything. Authentic looking, though.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

luciddream

yes, the 3 categories don't really fall well into the whole variation. I think these is a rise in these "3 category" recently, i started seeing a lot of people using that.

Its like someone can't explain some difference so they throw bunch of unfitting people into a 3 tier category.

Exactly, Race as a term is not particularly scientific or accurate.
We are essentially all just variations of the same thing.
All human life (as far as we know right now) started in Africa and moved out.

There are no races, like anything it's created to cause division and to allow things to happen to certain groups and for people to be ok with that.

Human Genome Project Announces That "Race" Does Not Exist

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity. People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other.

www.nowpublic.com...

edit on 13/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Willtell
Palestinians aren't Caucasians. They are Asiatics.

Map of the races
Palestine is in the cacasoid group. They are not asian.
Wiki Answers - Palestinians are Caucasians

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Actually Santa is Greek. After Saint Nicholas in what is now Turkey.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Agree, these categorization is BS until we have a better DNA technology to properly trace back. The only think we know is that all of us are 99.99% the same.

Those 3 categorization is heavily disputed since its inception, its used to play in favour of racism and other acts.

"im not part of you see, im from this branch, so don't bunch me into the likes of you"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join