It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone else "remote view" the huge permanent vortex in planet Saturn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If any of you isn't familiar with the Saturn polar vortex, here's how it looks like:

www.space.com...

The reason I asked is that every time I look at one spot in the dark or when I close my eyes for several seconds, I would see the same image you have seen in the link I gave.

I've had this for as long as I can remember, all the way back to my childhood. The image is semi-transparent that's why I could only see it very clearly in the dark and it disappears instantaneously, the moment I look somewhere else.

It's not bothersome to say the least. I could summon the image quickly whenever I wanted or never at all.

The image is fully animated and always start as something that appears like a severe thunderstorm far away in space. Then something emerges from the storm like a vast, innumerable swarm of flying objects that appears black against the glowing background of the thunderstorm. The image then evolves to the one I gave in the link, the polar storm of Saturn which appears to be slowly rotating in one direction.

The only difference in the image I see is that right in the very center of the storm, there appears to be dozens of fish-like objects flying in one direction across it.

It is not a vision since I could summon the "animation" anytime. It always appears the same. I could not consciously manipulate the image anything other than reversing the direction of rotation and/or "destroying" the image. I could not change the imagery if I wanted to, even if I try my best.

I was wondering if anyone else is able to see such images? Because I thought it was so easy to summon the images it might be common.

My thoughts are if it is common then it might support the "virtual reality" theories with Saturn at the center of these theories.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I stay away from vortex's, always give me chills. I don't think we're meant to put a part of our soul/spirit there. Also I consider Saturn to be Negative with a capital N.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

the only vortex I see is when I flush the toilet....coincidence? or ALIENS??

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I can tell you right now The Norway Spiral was no rocket spinning out of control.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Unity_99
I stay away from vortex's, always give me chills. I don't think we're meant to put a part of our soul/spirit there. Also I consider Saturn to be Negative with a capital N.

Did not know Saturn was a bad neighbourhood.

Unity_99. Anywhere you go you are on a higher level safe even if it is uncomfortable for you. You should of course still avoid what is uncomfortable for you and follow your instinct. The spirit within knows what is it's path.

OP. What if the vortex's only bigger versions of the chakras in the human body but on a larger planetary scale? The reason why your mind is focus on the external view might be that you are using it to guide you to an internal source?

edit on 13-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

OP. What if the vortex's only bigger versions of the chakras in the human body but on a larger planetary scale? The reason why your mind is focus on the external view might be that you are using it to guide you to an internal source?

The only two serious replies, you and Unity_99, thanks. Sad, you didn't get as much stars as those who only wasted space, so I gave you both stars!

I only have very little clue what to make of it why that's why I'm asking if anyone else is seeing Saturn's polar vortex when they look at one spot in the dark or when closed eyes.

I have to say again the animated image I'm seeing matches Saturn's polar vortex perfectly just with fish-like objects flying in one direction in the "eye" of the storm.

I'm also aware of planet Saturn's "negativity". Planet Saturn has been associated with Satan, NWO, the Matrix, Illuminati, false gods, etc.

Ironically, I'm not entirely unrelated myself to the "all seeing eye" and the pyramid. I have the same mark on my chest as that found at the bottom of the small black pyramid artifact dated 12,000 years old.

Some researchers connect the eye in the artifact to the eye of Saturn's polar vortex. It somehow reinforces my connection to Saturn, Illuminati, w/e

Honestly, it's my intent to dissociate myself to Illuminati/Saturn that's why I'm hopeful what I'm seeing is common. Apparently, it's not, I could be the only one having it and that concerns me.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The only two serious replies, you and Unity_99, thanks. Sad, you didn't get as much stars as those who only wasted space, so I gave you both stars!

The day I get a lot of stars on Ats is the day I need to re-examine what I am writing and what I am or humanity will have grown up to a level it has never been before.

I'm also aware of planet Saturn's "negativity". Planet Saturn has been associated with Satan, NWO, the Matrix, Illuminati, false gods, etc.

I am not keeping track of what is outside earth in the matrix/Platos cave so I cannot give you any answers except if it is connected to you then you have to figure out the riddle within.

From my point of view you can never go wrong with higher ideals vs believing in a view told by others that you cannot feel within. Only a god who want's symbiosis is worthy of true friendship.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

ahnggk
Ironically, I'm not entirely unrelated myself to the "all seeing eye" and the pyramid. I have the same mark on my chest as that found at the bottom of the small black pyramid artifact dated 12,000 years old.

let me be the first one.
pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I too was "captured" by the hexagonal structure on Saturn. I even authored a brief thread on it when I first came across it: Hexagon on Saturn

I was told there was a scientific explanation for it re: fluid dynamics but that explanation fell short in my opinion for a number of reasons: duration of the hexagonal/vortex structure, sharpness & clarity of the structure as compared to experiments trying to recreate it, etc.

I don't know what it is but I think there's more to it than "fluid dynamics"...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
From my point of view you can never go wrong with higher ideals vs believing in a view told by others that you cannot feel within. Only a god who want's symbiosis is worthy of true friendship.

True and true. I have quite a handful of paranormal experiences a few causing tremendous effects in the real world. So I'm definitely a believer, one of them saved my life.

Riffrafter
reply to post by ahnggk

I too was "captured" by the hexagonal structure on Saturn. I even authored a brief thread on it when I first came across it: Hexagon on Saturn

I was told there was a scientific explanation for it re: fluid dynamics but that explanation fell short in my opinion for a number of reasons: duration of the hexagonal/vortex structure, sharpness & clarity of the structure as compared to experiments trying to recreate it, etc.

I don't know what it is but I think there's more to it than "fluid dynamics"...

Don't forget the powerful electromagnetic activities (like auroras) at the poles of Saturn. It may have influence too.

jedi_hamster
let me be the first one.
pics or it didn't happen.

I don't want to steer my thread off topic so I'll create a new thread for that one.

My only concern is to find others who have this same experience as me - seeing an accurate, tiny, animated image of Saturn's polar vortex in front of them that they can turn on or off as they wish.

It really worries me if I'm the only one who has it. I hate to be a big player for anything that is connected to that polar storm that has been connected to dark societies. The big events in my life consistently happening within just couple of days of major world disasters doesn't bring me any comfort either.
edit on 15-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Unity_99

Did not know Saturn was a bad neighbourhood.

Unity_99. Anywhere you go you are on a higher level safe even if it is uncomfortable for you. You should of course still avoid what is uncomfortable for you and follow your instinct. The spirit within knows what is it's path.

That is HS, or our larger self. This self is here, working at trying to be "water" of ourselves, and seeking a healing modality, but its instinctive. I've not been able to go near vortex's even in my mind.
And Saturn isn't a good place, Saturn/Satan is for a reason.

My internal connections usually happen without expectation. The veil lifts and I recall, more of myself, and remember people or things. But aside from using my senses to picture positive wishes, and then give thanks, when I meditate don't cling to anything, magnetize or draw in, but rather set goals to reach the highest level and connection to HS, or my Source/Soul, and then "allow".

Its more from personal experiences, with vortex's and immediate inner guidance, no, and having to repair. I can't explain that, but having to repair occurred. And some areas have alot of negatives, thats one, wouldn't recommend RV which sends part of yourself there, mental projection, in this frequency.

Have you ever had a strong thought, or noticed for example, due to programming and media a sudden crystal clear negative image of something, a doomish one say, and felt the immediate crunch of gravity and your heart felt caged, and you said, cancel cancel and a team helped you raise away from that and was given a warning to not fall into those pits/traps. Well, thats not me arranging a visual or experience, thats falling into one unexpected where suddenly you're guided to know, its important to watch thoughts and keep a clear head. I strive to keep clear or zenmind alot. And if I hold its positive, or work through issues with people around me to bring peace and positive choices for mind set/mood etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Unity_99
That is HS, or our larger self. This self is here, working at trying to be "water" of ourselves, and seeking a healing modality, but its instinctive. I've not been able to go near vortex's even in my mind.
And Saturn isn't a good place, Saturn/Satan is for a reason.

I've been seeing it since I was 3 years old - as far back as I can remember. I am 32 years old now.

Well, don't expect a 3 year old to know something about good and evil!

Indeed I've had lots of negativity in my life as if our system declared war on me.

The only positive things I have are the natural aspects of my life, my body, my relationship with animals and plants. Since 2012 for example, I've started undergoing a mutation that so far, made me completely immune from diseases, bacterial infections, and plant toxins I have encountered.

There are still times I could catch a disease from another person like colds, flu, cough. But I would get completely healed in just 15 minutes. I wasn't like that before 2012. Either I took medicines or my diseases took at least 1 day to get completely healed for flu, at least one week for coughs and colds.

It certainly felt liberating to have no need of medicines anymore. It certainly feels quite reassuring, knowing that if medicines run out or if suddenly, they loose potency due to advent of drug-resistant "super bugs", you'll likely come out of it alive.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm curious as to why you feel Saturn is a bad neighbour. (I'm not trolling or debunking I'm just asking).

I remember from Roman mythology that Saturn was not actually evil - after doing a quick search I found he was the god of time and of wealth. Again, these are not bad things.

As far as the planet goes, when I was younger I had an interest in astronomy. I always found Saturn to be the most interesting planet (with its rings and all).

From a spiritual standpoint, well I just hope I don't have a connection to anything evil. It was said that when I was young I always had an interest in the more dangerous aspect of things...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My internal connections usually happen without expectation.

That seems to be a common theme with synchronicity.

Have you ever had a strong thought, or noticed for example, due to programming and media a sudden crystal clear negative image of something, a doomish one say, and felt the immediate crunch of gravity and your heart felt caged, and you said, cancel cancel and a team helped you raise away from that and was given a warning to not fall into those pits/traps.

A little bit of darkness seem to be the theme of this planet, but at least I got some help from what you call family. I try to control my mind also but it is hard sometimes.

I have de evolved to what I am currently, from what I was, in this life but that can be fixed again. But it is good enough for the current time and my purpose. It will fix itself in the end. It is only a matter of time

Namaste soulsister and I wish you well, and all else.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

RomaSempre
I remember from Roman mythology that Saturn was not actually evil - after doing a quick search I found he was the god of time and of wealth. Again, these are not bad things.

I've had evil paranormal experiences in the past which I could connect to the Saturn mystery.

- I first remembered remote viewing Saturn's hex vortex when I was 3 years old.

- When I reached 15 years old, I encountered visits from "shadow people" and I think they were grays with a cloaking device traveling in a cloaked ship (invisible). They were visible at times which appeared like a blur.

- These shadow people (grays) called me David although my real name is Mark. David is a reference to the Star of David which is six-pointed hexagram, like the vortex on Saturn...

- These shadow people told me I'll be a big player in the end time prophecies in the Bible. They also implied I had Jewish ancestry but I don't think I do as far as I know. Jews also use the Star of David which is also a hexagram.

- After many years, I challenged the claims of these shadow people. Since then, they attacked me with nightmares and hauntings. They were quite friendly at first. But once I suspected them as evil, they shown their true color.

- They can't attack me directly anymore, probably because I'm no longer affected by their attacks. But sadly, they turned their attacks on people close to me.

- I also encountered unbelievable odds as if someone is trying to kill me through accidents.

- They seem intent on stopping me at any cost, but thank God, I also have an unseen ally who has saved my life many times already.

These evil entities who attacked me often quotes references to the Hexagram. Which connects them to Saturn.

edit on 18-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hey there,

I stumbled upon your post here and I would love to talk about it with you.
The reason is, that I experience a pretty similar phenomenon since I can remember.

While I was reading your post I could not believe the similarities, so I showed it to my girlfriend (who is one of the few persons I told about my 'visions').
I asked her to judge, if your experience could describe the same phenomenon as I see.
She told me she is pretty sure it is!

I would like to draw you a picture what exactly I am seeing!
And I really would like to know, why you are thinking that it is the Saturn vortex you are seeing?
In my opinion it is not, but I only know the vortex since a few months and never tried to compare both.

Here are a list of the similarities:
- 'it' appears out of 'clouds' or 'storm'
- circle shaped object (could be a hexagon spinning)
- inside are dots spinning/moving ccw/cw
- i can summon the image (by 'trying to remember')
- it disappears most of the times, if i look somewhere else (but not always)
- i can see it since i can remember!

Here are some notes of my own experience:
- the circle (or flat sphere) seems to twist around itself, creating a flickering effect
- if i try to inspect to much, the vision disappears instantly
- ALWAYS the same size

I would be happy to hear about your thoughts, because I've never met someone before, who experienced something similar.
(although I always kept it as a secret).
Btw I told a psychologist about it once, since I was tested for epilepsy (negatively).
She could not say what it is, but she said it is NOT dangerous, since I know it is not real, but is is NEITHER a hallucination... so, not very helpful ^^

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I didn't realize that I was remote viewing until some time later after doing so and searching eagerly online to find anything that related.

For me.. it's rings.
They start from the outside of my vision and flow inwards constantly.

I used to stare at them all night.

But then one day, no reason why, I decided to try and reverse the direction of the rings. To my surprise, it worked.. it was difficult but it worked.

The hardest part was stopping the rings from flowing in the original direction they were.. then slowly reversing the direction.

After keeping the rings reversed and coming in towards my vision, finally the rings would dissipate, then.. moments later.. I would find myself staring at another location somewhere else.

I realized some time into doing this that I could open my eyes and see double vision the room that I was in and the location that I was seeing however.

new topics

top topics

join