It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Own Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Approx. about 4 years ago, perhaps 5.... I was living with one of my bestfriends and his family (large family 7 kids, both parents) only 2 kids out of the house on their own. They were also a very religeous family, donating, volunteering etc. They were helping me out in a time of need, and I appreciated it. At that time I was studying/practicing wicca, and a few other occults, although not practicing with others, just myself. I also studied the necronomicon and its seals and meanings and such (somewhat related.)
I myself have always had a strong faith in God, one God whomever that happens to be, I don't believe in todays "Christianity" because the pope is pope by false words, Peter wasn't even a disciple. But no matter what religeon/cult I studied or practiced I always kept that SAME God in place, in my mind. I looked at things with reason and tried to be sensible, the mind is powerful, training your mind is a practice on its own, perhaps they (they being our forefathers "the beginners") Figured out the best/easiest way to train the mind and myself knowing a routine will take fear or doubt out of ones mines, and only leave action and reaction, I figured these "religeons" were quite effective, and decided myself to attempt to "gain" reactions from training my mind. At that time I was meditating a lot, meditating in the same position with the same elements present, and had begun to enter a deep meditative state at ease within 1-2 minutes, also at the time I was had started talking to a female individual who lives in town, had an open mind and I had asked her to burn a green candle and think of money and me in the same instance, the very same night I used a candle which the previous night I coated with some spices and oils symbolic of money, or luck and meditated and let the candle burn and I meditated and envisioned money and wallets, and purses, and banks, and bankbooks, anything I could think of that was related to money I meditated on, I meditated for a lengthy period of time, the candle was around half burnt and I snuffed it out, packed everything up and continued, as usual to bed.
The next morning I awoke, normal as usual. Went down for a shower and then headed for the computer to do whatever, and sat there for the majority of the day like 6-7 hours later my friends called me from the downtown area in the city and asked me to meet them at the bandhall, (all the while I had not really been thinking about the whole money thing, it probably crossed my mind slightly, but wasn't really an issue) So I decided to go meet them, more or less anticipating the evening and what we were going to do, not really thinking about money, and I continued to walk to the place where I was going to meet them, (I had a usual trail/route to get there, one I usual use) but this time I crossed the street and walked over there, (although the place is on the opposite side of the street, the side I usually walk on) so I continued on my way and got to the front of some closed stores and on the ground I seen a brown wallet, so I picked it up and put it in my pocket till I got somewhere private, when I did find a good place, I looked inside and it had around $340.00can, which was quite the score, I was overwhelmed, I wasn't thinking about anything though when I stumbled upon it, nothing about my meditation or anything. Although as the day unfolded God taught me his lesson throughout the evening, one of my best friends befriended me that day and wouldn't admit it, I could explain it in greater detail but I've taken up enough space..
Although I will have to say, BE Careful what you do, that is the once and only time I've ever attempted something like that, it takes much practice, learning and wisdom to do such things without horrible ramafications.
Just Thought I'd Share.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The wallet did'tn have any i.d. in it so you could give it back to the owner?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

Yeh I returned the wallet, although moneyless... (also not good for Karma.. lol) but hey, that wasn't the point at the moment

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Yeh I returned the wallet, although moneyless... (also not good for Karma.. lol) but hey, that wasn't the point at the moment

Ya I agree with you about the karma retrubution(sp?)

I have seen 3 x's better 3 x's worse in my days...

but i try and stay good and clean as much as possible...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Ya I agree with you about the karma retrubution(sp?)

I have seen 3 x's better 3 x's worse in my days...

but i try and stay good and clean as much as possible...

Well it just so happens what I lost in return was far greater than money, it was a friends trust, and in end a friend so really I learnt my lesson with Karma... glad I learned it the same day and it didn't come and smack me later when I was unaware.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm kinda leery of these kind of things...
I had a girlfriend who did a spell to get a car she wanted. She was'nt sure the owner would sell it to her, so she did some kind of ritual with a green candle.
Well anyway, she got the car but 3 weeks later hit a deer with it and ruined the whole front of it. Luckily she was'nt hurt though.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

blabladeda

I wasnt talking about money, I was talking about everything else in life, as in relationships, health and so on..

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

blabladeda

and so on..

This I realize.. I was just clarifying it for anyone else who may be reading.. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This I realize.. I was just clarifying it for anyone else who may be reading.. lol

the blabladeda in that post is just to shorten up a quote that takes massive space in the database. so I am not making fun of ya, I am just looking out for the admins on this board i guess..

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
1. It was a coincidence.
2. You're a prick.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
1. It was a coincidence.
2. You're a prick.

1. I don't believe in coincidence
2. Stay out of here if your going to be rude... MODS???

How do you give people warnings?

[edit on 18/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Rude? Im telling you the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Rude? Im telling you the truth.

You don't even know me... and I'm a prick?

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You stole 350 dollars from someone, I think that qualifys.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

actually i would disagree, finders keepers.. losers weepers...

pay attention to things that belong to you.. exspecially your wallet...

at any rate what is done is done.. and dont act like you have never done anything wrong... i am sure you have.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Whatever, you're right, I dont know you. Im sorry for calling you a prick, it was a bit out of line, I suppose. I've had a bad day, sorry.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

actually i would disagree, finders keepers.. losers weepers...

pay attention to things that belong to you.. exspecially your wallet...

at any rate what is done is done.. and dont act like you have never done anything wrong... i am sure you have.

It's stealing. Its not like the person laid it on the floor for someone to find, it most likely fell out of her purse/his backpocket. But, you're right, I have done wrong things before, so I have no right to judge him.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If there was ID in the wallet, you should have given it back with all its money in it. You never know - the person whom it belonged to might have given you half of that amount to thank you for your honesty - something even better than just `stealing` those 340 dollars could have happened to you.

Maybe the lesson you had to learn that day was to be honest - a lesson which you obviously didnt learn

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'll add something. There is an old saying that there is "no honor among thieves" If you think it's ok to steal your friends may think the same thing and steal from you if you're not careful.

I'm just curious, if a bank teller gave you an extra $20 by accident, would you pretend everything was normal and walk out or would you return it?

Another case, if a cashier got confused with some new money and handed you alot more cash back than you were supposed to get back, would you return it to her or just walk out with it?

There are many ways to steal if you think about it. You may get tested one day if you are no longer stealing.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
If there was ID in the wallet, you should have given it back with all its money in it. You never know - the person whom it belonged to might have given you half of that amount to thank you for your honesty - something even better than just `stealing` those 340 dollars could have happened to you.

Maybe the lesson you had to learn that day was to be honest - a lesson which you obviously didnt learn

Incorrect, Although I agree, it would have been more "correct" to have given it back money and all, as it is it's just paper, right? I learnt more than you can imagine, as for the bad day, I can relate, been there.
At the time I wasn't exactly the type of person to hand someone back their wallet with their money in it, it was just my nature. After someone steals your wallet and keeps it although it doesn't have money it it, he was lucky he even got that back. Its that Karma thing I suppose, it clicked in my head that it sucks losing your ID and such so right before I threw his wallet in the trash I stuck it back in my pocket. Never having lost my wallet WITH money in it, I suppose I didn't put myself in their shoes, I was being selfish

I would also like to comment on the above statement...
You are very right.... They know not how much they side with negative karma, and convince themselves its "alright"
I like the way you worded that all very well too.

[edit on 18/11/04 by dnero6911]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join