It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The case of incest and depravity which came to rest in the hills of a quiet country town

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This sort of thing is, most unfortunately, generational in all too many cases.

My own experience with it revealed it to have gone on for at least three, probably more...

Generations. That's disturbing, because that tells me, and I pray to God that I'm wrong, that it's probably far more common than we'd like.

Generation, after generation, spreading it's roots like some sort of evil tree.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And the sad part is, some of those children are never going to be "right", no matter how much help they receive.
With this going back so many generations, it is the only life and way to live they, or their families have ever known.
What a tragic life. Poor things.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Whatever two consenting adults do is their own business. I don't care what their relationship is. I have no judgement against them. That said... When the actions of those two consenting adults knowingly affect others outside of them in an exceptionally adverse way, such as in this case, there is no excuse.

This is just grievous. Unfortunately, as has been said, it isn't an isolated case. I haven't seen anything quite this bad, but I have seen more than I wanted to, and it has stuck with me to this day.

edit on 12/12/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Stay on topic, keep it civil, keep it decent and do not degrade the topic into adolescent jokes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Man... i could not read anymore... my mind started putting various disgusting scenarios....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is the most shocking case of incest I have never came across. Incest is really bad for humans for a number of clear scientific reasons. For a human to have a decent chance to be mentally and physically fit enough to survive and prosper, there must be a good amount of genetic variety between the parents. Regressing genetic code will only cause problems within a gene pool which can take many many generations to breed itself out. I hate to say the ugly truth about this family but one sure fire way to stop such an extreme genetic regression is for all of them to never reproduce ever again. And the children should be encouraged to not reproduce as well. I know that sounds harsh but all of their genetic codes are regressed to the point in which there genes could have a highly damaging effect to any gene pool they are added to via reproduction.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What I found truly appalling is that the social worker found that mess then left and didn't come back for 2 days!!! Was she considering whether the kids needed to be removed? Just what ARE the criteria for safeguarding children? If I walked into a situation like that I don't think it would take 2 days of pondering it over. Just reading about it was horrifying enough. Actually seeing and smelling it would call for immediate action.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I was wondering the same thing. What went though that social worker`s head? It is a horrific case to walk up on. What could have been the delay? Bureaucratic paperwork or something. `Oh. I know I need to take action right now but my boss will be really angry with me if I don`t fill out the proper paperwork first.` Come on! Start calling the proper people to handle the situation right then and there. If the family starts to get violent, run away and hide out until the police show up. Keep at a safe distance but still close enough to keep an eye on them so they don`t try to run away.

You know what? I bet it was a Friday, or a government holiday coming up, and the social worker did not want their time off `ruined` with all the work which results from finding a situation as extreme as this one. Pure laziness and selfishness is the only reason I can think of to explain a 2 day delay.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Such a horrible and sad story! Even sadder is the fact that all over the world there are thousands of more families like this one who will never be discovered and the cycle of incest and abuse will go on and on for many more generations. Heck, as far as that goes every single one of us almost probably have a child living in our own neighborhood that is currently being victimized by their own family member. While we would like to believe that such things only happen in isolated, far away places the fact is that although not to such a neglectful extent in most cases chances are something equally evil is happening at a neighbor's house near you!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

What i could think reason of delay is that there were not enough officials to intervene yet. Closest town has 2000 citizens so there are propable one police officer in that town if any. There were 40 adults and kids there. I wouldn´t go there untill there is enough staff to handle the situation.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

AthlonSavage
A kangaroo was sleeping on one of kids beds, that's cute.
What was the quality of their lives like, who are we too judge them us stuck examples of homo modern superiority egomaniacal sanitised burbanites.

The girls, younger than 10, were being stripped naked, tied to trees, and having sex with brothers, fathers, and uncles. They had numerous diseases, rotten teeth, could barely speak, had no idea of the concept of showering, or toilets, and 15 year olds could not do simple math.

You're disgusting.

These situations often begin in the same way that men abducting young girls or boys and holding them captive for life begins.

A girl, sister cousin or even Mother is held by a male family member, they get used to their plight after enough years and the children produced are abused in a continuing cycle, no one even realizing there is something more out there if they could get away.

I wonder how the chainsaws were obtained if they stole them or if they work, I did not read the article I am afraid I would have trouble forgetting it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

eck, as far as that goes every single one of us almost probably have a child living in our own neighborhood that is currently being victimized by their own family member.

In our county the last numbers I read were 1 child in 10.

We also have

This means that at least one out of every 280 people residing here are convicted sexual predators – the second highest per capita number in the entire state.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When they say "caravans" do they mean like an RV? When I hear "caravan" I think of some kind of covered wagon pulled by horses.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
When they say "caravans" do they mean like an RV? When I hear "caravan" I think of some kind of covered wagon pulled by horses.

Yes, we call them Caravans down here.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As disgusting as this may seem it get me thinking of what humans are really like when social customs, culture and society norms are non-existent. I don’t think we really need to go too far back in our short history where this was normal human behavior in many parts of the world. Though this is extreme many parts of it is still well established around the world today. Not to turn this into a religious topic, but I’m thinking that as bad as religion has seemed to be with its strictness and illogic dogma this is what it faced and had to overcome. I also think an educated society can also over come “human nature” but religion was the main way to reach the masses to set society norms, and this is a good example of what happens when you have neither.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join