It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

portals

page: 1

join
share:
1o1

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
On the internet and at ATS there are reports that the US goverment has built portals(devices that can transport you to point X) by reverse engineering alien technology. I was wondering is that possibe to do it without alien technology or negitive energy?

Any answers would be welcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have read about experiments where scientists were able to "Beam" a particle to another location. As far as reverse enginering an alien space craft, that is what Bob Lazar claimed wass going on in Area 51.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No, and no.

And there's no "alien technology." We haven't seen the kinds of changes in our technology that would indicate a sudden boost from reengineering something completely new (you'd see a massive jump in jobs and new types of businesses and new types of labs.)

If you watch the "Connections" tv series, you can see clearly how ideas develop from other concepts. Because of the internet and global communications, we can have better access to ideas. This makes our development faster.

But it's not alien. It'sl just good old humans.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This thing about the portals....Where has the information come from...and what did they say these portals were made from ? Holographic or something....

As with the whole alien technology Idea I agree with you byrd I belive that what we are developing now is down to us....

top topics

join