It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Induction | Binaural Beats

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi,

I know how many people on here love to astral project, and judging by search results many also find it quite difficult. This video uses binaural beats to help induce an Out of Body Experience / Astral Projection.

I hope this video helps you, as this is without doubt one of the most profound experiences us humans can have, and even if it only happens once in your lifetime you will never forget it!

Without further ado, here it is, headphones are required and remember, have fun

edit on 11-12-2013 by Tingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Thank you, I'd love to do it. When I got on your thread, you had no flags and one star. Who the hell stars and not flaggs? Isn't the latter obvious? If you flag you should star the OP. And if the headline draws you to click on, why wouldn't you flag and star too? Unless the OP turns out to be just like Barry, ( I expected him to be like James Brown and he turned to be like Erkle).

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
S&F for grins and giggles. And to find fast later.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry OP, this is serious sh$t, and I go off on a goofy hypo-rant about one of my pet peeves, people too cheap to flag and star. It's like tipping a Waiter, tip the OP with a flag & star after all, she or he is your sister or brother tin foil hat wearing conspiracy afficianado.
edit on 11-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

I agree, Out-of-Body-Experiences can have profound affects on the experiencer. The feelings summoned by an OBE/Astral experience are like none other and, without doubt, the experiences could be considered biologically addictive.

There are so many ways to develop an induction process for each individual, that each of us have to go through a process of 'trial an error' before we can reveal which methods work best.

Personally, any sort of sound ruins my own induction process. It has to be absolutely silent, nearing the level of audible sense deprivation. That has led me to wonder if an OBE, experienced within a sensory deprivation chamber, would produce a significant increase of intensity.

Another thing I have seen on a common basis is that a lot of people are confusing projection from a meditative state with an OBE stemming from sleep pattern manipulation. They surely carry similar characteristics, just as your awareness and control in a lucid dream share similar traits to an OBE, even though they are very different in their entirety.

Thanks for posting this video and information, I am sure it will help someone in their own induction routine.

I always like to share what has worked best for me in threads like this, as I have been fortunate to develop an induction process for myself that produces a high percentage of induction success.

Here are some of the details of my own induction process. It may not work for everyone, but it may help a few members develop their own induction method. Maybe they can combine elements from you Opening Post, some of my suggestions, and information they may find in other places:

The key to inducing your own OBE is to understand the only way to have success realigning the steps in the process of falling asleep.

Our mind falls asleep before we enter SP, this is the natural way. SP keeps us from acting out our dreams and potentially harming ourselves during sleep. SP is also the pre-cursor to the REM (Rapid Eye Movement) stage of sleep and the release of D.M.T. (Dimethyl Tryptamine *sp) - thought to be the catalyst for our dreamscapes.

It is not easy to realign your sleep pattern, but it is possible and it becomes easier with time and practice.

The main thing is to remain 'lightly' conscious as you begin the OBE induction.

- You need a very, very dark room (Because you are likely to slightly open your eyes during the seperation stage. If any light enters your eyes, you will essentially terminate the process by coming 'too' consciously aware) and you need to feel very safe.

- You need to be very comfortable in your bed, with no need to re-position yourself ever few minutes. You need to remain completely motionless - absolutely motionless.

- You need to remain aware, but not too aware. Try something like counting sheep to keep your awareness, but work to make sure you don't drift into a full sleep state. It can be a tight-rope to walk, but it possible and easier than other methods.

- When you begin to feel a warm, heavy-as-lead blanket being draped over you, from your feet and slowly moving to your head, you need to remain calm and allow the process to run it's course.

- You will begin to feel a wierd humming/buzzing/vibration and potentially even auditory hallucinations that can sound like falling rain drops or shattering glass.

Once you reach this point, you are ready for separation. Earlier, you mentioned that you have tried several methods for achieving separation, including 'climbing the rope' (which can be effective for some, but not for others - obviously).

Instead of trying to use a method for separation, simply try something you are already very, very familiar with. Once you reach the separation phase, simply try to sit up, stand up, or roll over. This is what I do and it ends with me rolling over and right out of my body.

Be careful that you do not try to sit up or roll over too quickly or too aggressively. This could potentially lead to induction termination.

You will notice a very familiar sensation as you try to achieve separation. It will feel as if you are trying to pull to magnets apart - one magnet being your physical body, the other magnet being your astral body.

Once you achieve separation, you will likely find yourself being in an exact model of your physical surroundings. You may notice mild variations in your surroundings, such as a different color bed blanket or a different style of window blinds.

You will also experience feelings that can be quite overwhelming, which can lead to the premature termination of your OBE. You may experience feelings of unconditional love or of a sexual bliss nature, either can be distracting and could hinder your OBE, even causing it to end and leaving you to be 'slammed' back into your body.

If you can manage the emotions, you will find yourself with superhuman abilities of flight, teleportation, extreme intellect and the ability to move through material objects.

edit on 11-12-2013 by esteay812 because: page breaking

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
Sorry OP, this is serious sh$t, and I go off on a goofy hypo-rant about one of my pet peeves, people too cheap to flag and star. It's like tipping a Waiter, tip the OP with a flag & star after all, she or he is your sister or brother tin foil hat wearing conspiracy afficianado.
edit on 11-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

Well, thanks I guess

I try steer clear of the conspiracy theories these days, tend to make my outlook on life quite bleak!
Ignorance really is bliss I guess.

On topic: Hope you enjoy this!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I remember my first OBE, when I woke up I just sat staring out the window for about an hour just thinking about what had just happened. I had no sense of reality being real anymore, as my experience felt realer than real. Since then my dreams have been profound each night.

I notice you said that sound hinders your ability to get out of your body, I guess everybody's different!
I find that it allows me to focus on something instead of just lying there and eventually thinking about twitching then I twitch, or control my breathing, etc.

The frequencies in this one are designed to induce an OBE/Astral experience too so it should aid the whole process

Your induction pointers are very helpful thanks, it will undoubtedly help others on here trying to achieve this experience.

PS: All this talk of AP/OBE has made me want to OBE tonight, hmm, even though I OBE best in the morning I'll give it a go.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
binuaral never works for me, i've attempted countless times but i just wind up finishing and feel nothing after the whole thing is over.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Almost afraid to click and listen to this one... Is it anything like the one that made half of us angry for some unknown reason?

As for the bi-natural sounds - which frequency does this one induce/mimic? I know you stated out-of-body, but I find myself irritated at certain freq modifiers thingies.

From the info on the YouTube link @ www.youtube.com... You forgot the notes:

Important Notes:
1. Close your eyes and keep them closed!

2. Don't move, not even flinch, just focus on the frequencies.
3. If your body starts to feel weird, just forget about it, everything that is happening is completely normal, this part of the process of Astral Projection

4. If you see flashes, flickering images in your field of view just be an observer, you are simply traveling on the path to the astral realm.
5. You may feel your body come out of your body, do not fight this, you may need to will yourself out but do not force it or you will wake up.
6. You will feel vibrations in your body and a sound which is unique to you, but it will probably sound quite deep and powerful, do not be scared of this sound.
7. When out of your body, you may be slightly disorientated, think of it as being born into a different body which has never consciously been used before.
8. Try move away from your body either through walls/roof or simply crawling/walking etc. Once you are a couple of meters away from your body your senses should be clearer
9. Explore a little, you can call on your 'spirit guide' if you wish for assistance, however you can explore yourself if you want, just read what I said above about entities first

10. Have fun, you will come back a different person with more appreciation and insight on life, you'll never forget your experience

edit on 12-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added info

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have been trying to induce an obe for such a long time and willing to try anything at this point and juncture. But one question...

How loud should the binaural beats be played? I tried last night and had the beats play for the full 45 mins at a level where I could just barely hear external noise like birds outside. I couldn't even get to the point of sleep paralysis. Towards the end I just got annoyed with the sound of the beats. Lol

It usually doesn't take much for me to get to the point of lucid dreaming or SP. So maybe these binaurals aren't working for me specifically?

I am willing to try again though, as I am really not sure if the volume was correct. So, do I listen to it loud? Or low where you can just barely hear it? Not sure.

Thanks the help

S&f

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ive been attempting ap for months now and only get as far as vibrating, i have had one where my heart was pounding so fast and hard i thought it would explode!, i have one natural attempted projection a week. i have listened to so many videos and none of them worked apart from one, it works every time but i only get the vibration stage, my throat is so dry that i have to swallow and then it just ends it it for me. the one i listen to is by Paul Santisi called terrific astral projection oobe guided meditation, proven method. its so frustrating!! im not scared in the slightest and love the feelings i get.

i did start writing to someone who was going to help me but for some reason has stopped writing to me. any advice would be really appreciated .

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Hi, this one starts at 7 Hz , then at a point goes down to just over 1 Hz to induce sleep paralysis/body asleep mind awake, then it rises back up to about 6 Hz, increasing brain activity. This has incredible effects as you can imagine as your brain is allowed to induce such incredible experiences without the limiting of the body.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Hi, I think a good guide is what volume of music could you fall asleep to, it will be similar to this. It doesn't have to be extremely loud, as long as the beat is audible you should be fine, you can experiment and see what works best a few nights in a row e.g. try low volume, then slightly higher, etc.

If you still can't manage it maybe binaural beats just aren't for you. For example some just don't work for me! Study and Imagination booster binaural beats work best for me, while chakra binaural beats have little effect on me which is why I use isochronic tones for chakra which can be seen in all of my chakra videos except one.

I'm not sure whether you have ever AP'd or not, if not here is a pretty fool-proof method:
1.Train yourself over a couple of days to not move when you wake up, say to yourself before you go asleep "I won't move when I wake up, I will stay completely still" or something like that.
2. Practice this, simply staying still upon awakening and either waiting a few seconds and then move or simply go back asleep.
3. After you have practiced this, it's time to make use of it. When you wake up, stay completely still, then close your eyes and feel yourself being pulled out of your body, it sounds weird to try feel but it actually feels pretty normal when you do it.
4. Chances are you will start hearing loud strange noises, don't worry just keep floating up.
5. Astral World

This works every time as long as you don't move at all and you don't mess up the floating up part, it can be scary.

That's how I did it the first time, it allows you to skip the whole putting your body asleep, waiting, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Hi, you can see my method above, it's how I did it the first time after trying and trying for a long time just like you.

Achieving Astral Projection at night is many, many times harder than in the morning for many people (including me).

One other method is similar to the WBTB (wake back to bed) method popular with lucid dreamers.
1.Set your alarm for six hours ahead of when you went to bed
2.Get up and out of bed at that time and read,study,think,fantasize,etc about astral projection.
3.Go back to bed after 30-50 mins. Just relax in bed, there are two routes from here: Enter a dream (you will most likely be lucid) and simply picture yourself in your bed in the dream, then induce astral projection from there.
Or more directly you can feel yourself being pulled out of bed straight from your bed (not in a dream).
4. Even if you don't end up AP'ing, you'll still lucid dream so

Good luck, it will happen eventually, I actually had my first one right after I had given up on trying.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i've tried getting up and going back to bed but that didn't work, once im up im up! BUT i read your reply to Xquizit, i have experienced that, the noises i mean, i wondered what noises to look out for as i hadn't had any 'noises' , but not actually known what it was, wow, perhaps i've been very close to it a very long time ago?! just laying there and not moving and trying to go off again, il give that a go. the last time i heard weird noises nothing happened as i ended getting up because the noises were really weird.

edit on 20Thursday02ppAmerica/Chicago120220 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yeah these noises usually occur as you are leaving your body, a lot of times I got here and got freaked out. For me it sounds like a low frequency wave like waowww...waowww...waowww.. louder and louder as if my ears will burst eventually. That's when the separation usually happens.

You should keep attempting it's really worth it

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

slippeddisc
ive been attempting ap for months now and only get as far as vibrating, i have had one where my heart was pounding so fast and hard i thought it would explode!, i have one natural attempted projection a week.

Isn't this just the most utterly terrifying feeling EVER. I had this a few months back and I actually thought that I had somehow induced some sort of heart attack and nearly gave up trying to Astrally Project.

I get to the point where I have been laying perfectly still for about half hour and my body is totally numb (well I can't feel my limbs; I can still feel my torso and head). I let my mind wander to where ever it wants to go and eventually I just drift off, without remembering or noticing I just drifted off. Then out of the blue, probably 2-3 minutes after drifting off, I am suddenly super aware - beyond what a human body is capable of and this very unnatural feeling of expanding overwhelms my entire body. This feeling escalates VERY quickly and feels very electrical. I can only stand it for so long, 10 seconds maybe, and then instinct kicks in and fearing for my life I HAVE to pull out of it and make sure I'm not going to check out early...

Now since this experience I have induced this fuzzy electrical feeling again a few times. I am learning how to handle it. I hope this next part can help you (Remembering that I am in the same position as you are, I don't know what I'm doing yet).

Only yesterday morning I had gotten out of bed after a few hours kip (I'm a night worker). I got myself a drink and then had a quick chat with my other half. I went back to bed after about 45 minutes and laid there thinking of Astral Projection and other weird shizzle as I do nearly every time I lay down.
I laid there as normal, relaxing and pondering nothing in particular. I started to vividly dream that I had taken my Dads car to the local car wash and had given some guy the keys. He jumped in the passenger side and started the car. His co-worker then said 'I can't believe he just gave you the keys'. It turned out they were car thieves and not wishy-washy people (LOL strange dream).... anyway, there was a short car chase once I had gotten into the drivers side, I can't remember who was chasing who I just remember thinking - "This is total bull - I am not driving a car at high speed in a chase with "Car Wash People" - I am dreaming!". At this very moment I got that same electrical feeling and tried to roll over in bed thinking to myself "Now is the time to get out" (In reality I was laying on my left-hand side on the left-hand side of the bed so I rolled backward to the other side of the bed). I remember rolling over but it was VERY difficult. It felt almost as if I was in some really thick liquid or that someone was holding me in place - it took a lot of effort, a bit like when you sleep on your arm and it goes dead; you try so hard to move it but you have no real control.

Once I had rolled over I tried opening my eyes... only to get a brief view of my pillow - from the perspective of laying on my left-hand side still. I moved again, this time sitting up on my bed facing the head board. Again I tried opening my eyes - only to see that same view of my stripy green pillow from my left-hand side perspective. Then I found myself standing in the corner of my room facing a door and bookshelf where they meet - I got a brief flash view of the back of my Mums head lol and then found myself in same weird position whereby I was rolled up in a ball, like a baby in a womb, next to my bed with my knees on the floor and the back of my neck pressed against the wall... it was very strange - especially as the wall where my neck and head were pressed up against didn't appear to actually exist but I could still feel it.

It didn't seem to matter where I was in the room or what position I lay, stand or roll around in, whenever I tried to LOOK I could only ever see through my Human body-eyes...

I share this experience in the hope you can piece it together like this and help yourself;

1. Relax to a state where you drift off into very vivid dreams, after letting your mind wander to wherever it wants.
2. Try do something in the dream that you wouldn't do in real life so you KNOW it's a dream - question it! (like having a car chase in your Dads car)
3. Once you know you are dreaming try willing yourself out of your body by rolling in any direction away from your body as soon as that vibrating, heart-pounding sensation kicks in

Anyone reading this, can you help answer these two questions...

How do you actually SEE in the Astral?

I remember noticing by bookshelf and door, as mentioned above, but I didn't SEE them as such. As I explained, every time I tried to open my eyes I could only see from my bodies perspective.

How do you move?

I didn't have control. I felt like I had never walked or moved before. I could hold my head up I couldn't really function at all - I just ended up in different places. There was no real transition between laying on the bed, sitting on the bed, standing next to the door or rolling into a ball tucked into the corner of my room - I was just in each place, I didn't move between them.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It's been a few days since your comment, so you may or may not see this... here it is anyway...

The audible sounds that are generally reported with OBE do not very a great deal - from what I've read. I believe we experience these sounds each and every time we fall asleep, as they seem to accompany sleep-paralysis and we have SP every time we go to sleep (when we enter a full sleep cycle, as SP may or may not occur during a short nap).

The sounds can be heard during an attempted OBE because the sleep pattern is disrupted and we are still consciously aware when SP begins.

The sounds most commonly reported are described to be similar to falling rain mixed with shattering glass. The best way I can explain it would be to say the sounds closely resemble those produced by a 'Rain-Stick'. A rain-stick is filled with bb's and has many pegs on the inside. When the rain-stick is turned upside-down, the bb's can be heard bouncing off the interior pegs.

If anyone else has experienced what I am trying to describe, please add what you hear. I'd be interested in learning how other percieve this audible hallucination.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ok, so i had a go at trying to astral project today and i heard a noise but theres something else thats got me wondering, the noise sounded like the door had slammed but for the second time now i felt i wasn't alone, i could sense there where others in the room by the wall, what does that mean? are they spirits? other astral projectors? i also could 'see' my front room, from were i was laying, through my eyelids.

unfortunately the door bit freaked out me and i snapped myself out of it, never heard that noise before. but what really bugs me is sensing/thinking i am not alone in the room. could someone help me out on this please?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
posting to subscribe

top topics

join