It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch a huge UFO live from Hessdalen Norway NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've seen almost identical orb like 'ufos' (absolutely unidentified) before with witnesses and they look pretty similar to that except they will often do a few 'funky chicken' moves then poof they disappear. Not sure if this is a similar phenomena but does remind me of what I've seen personally on a number of occasions.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

The moon should now be in this phase: www.calculatorcat.com...

but what is the stallarium? some kind of app... ?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's Gone!!!! I missed it!!!! Chit Mang!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

www.hessdalen.org... if you look at the far right.. isn't this part that is lit up the moon? Should be completely dark over there now...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it`s gone now...

I also can`t tell whether its clear night or not. Jus too much noise...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

Stellarium is an application for viewing the night sky anywhere in the world.
Best companion app for any amateur astronomer.

That illumination you are pointing out... Is probably a large cities light pollution.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks to me like it's snowing there, as it is here in Eastern Canada, so I can't see the moon or stars at all but it would be a crescent moon if visible.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Moonrise tonight at that high latitude is about 23:30 UTC. The time is right for the moon, and the fog moved in. Waxing gibbous, not crescent.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not seeing anything there at the moment. Guess it flew away.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

Needs three things, a compass reading in front of the camera and a full GPS position for the camera as well as a elevation reading for the camera as without it can not be verified or denied with certainty, good post.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is there any way other than just running a video recorder to back it up and get images from the camera after they've gone? If a light pops up and then goes away, is there some way to back up the video and get an image of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Taking for granted these are real images from Hessdalen camera's, surely they recorded it. I don't know whether their scientific surveillanceprogramm for the phenomenon (no clear explanation yet) still is running, but if so, and I think so: they will have lot's of data of all kinds. Hessdalen is a case I'm really curious about, trying to be rational, wondering about things I do not understand.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

cam 2 upper right

pair of lights; left one is fainter

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by tmpxvx

cam 2 upper right

Maybe a star, lens flare, ice reflection? Also cam3, 11:00 o'clock position. Similar thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Blue Shift

reject
reply to post by tmpxvx

cam 2 upper right

Maybe a star, lens flare, ice reflection? Also cam3, 11:00 o'clock position. Similar thing.

Whatever the hell it is, there is two of them and they jump around. O_o

Edit: unless its cloud cover and thats orion's belt I'm looking at. I'm taking screencaps for the hell of it.
edit on 12013f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Alright, here's a collection of screenshots with the time stamp visible. The weird one is whatever is directly above the 'H' in Hessdalen in the streaming video. It seems to be moving to the right erratically - it was iniatly in line with the 'H' and now its above the second 'S'.

That or its the moon and the cloud cover is screwing with my head.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

nice! lot of activity now it seems... tonight. Some nights its completely dead but other nights like this... hmm.. i wish i was there! and i will go there someday

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

tmpxvx
reply to post by 1ofthe9

nice! lot of activity now it seems... tonight. Some nights its completely dead but other nights like this... hmm.. i wish i was there! and i will go there someday

Well whatever it is, it seems to be moving out of sync with the rest of the sky. Now its above the 'L', can anyone check to see if this is actually an anomalous light, or is the moon/clouds messing with my head?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

I am very familiar with the Hessdalen Project and have watched it for a long time now. This is the real deal especially when you know the background of the project.
Love this post!!! S & F

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

Li don't see nobody1

Does anyone have a visual ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join