It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough. Time for Mushroom fields?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Time to just do what needs to be done. Don't ever threaten a giant, for he will one dat get up and retalliate.

havent you ever heard, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"?

IBM

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

Moku, PNAC is a conservative think tank, nothing more. Regardless, first strike is NOT the same thing as what the originator of this thread said. A little different from an idiot on a propaganda machine spewing out garbage.

sturod84 - The images you posted are horrifying. There is nothing even remotely beautiful about them. THANK YOU. Because I grew up in a military family, I truly understand war. There is nothing romantic about it. I want nothing more than world peace. As I stated when I opened this thread, I am not a wide eyed war monger saying let's just nuke everybody because we can. Quite the contrary. I pray that a nuke never is used. EVER. However if an enemy goes on record with a major news correspondence, even if it is nothing more than the one sided, not quite honest (and I'm being kind here - most of the world simply calls them liars) claiming that they have nukes, and small pox already in place within the 7 largest cities in the USA, and will ABSOLUTELY use them no matter what, what is the USA to do? Roll over and wait? If a bully in the neighborhood threatened to burn down your home with your family in it, no matter what you did what would you do? People of all nations you must police your own. The loud mouths who spout their hate and rhetoric must be stopped - regardless of nationality or religous beliefs. It is NOT TOO LATE. It will be too late soon though. Of the 5 Billion people on the planet there are perhaps 1 million who make this hatred smolder and may ruin it for all. I state again that I DO NOT any way agree with the nuclear option. However, do not EVER threaten me ultimately. If so, we must do what we must do - as you threaten to do every day.

I beleive those are some of the most beautiful images ever taken. The awesome power of the bomb. Man has harnessed the power of the Sun on earth. I love those images, as a matter of fact I have one as my desktop background. I am well educated If you might think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
U can nuke hundreds of millions of arabs and kill thenthousands of what you regard as terrorists in the process, but by doing so, the hundreds of thousands of survivors in mountainvillages will not forget and will be as much upset as having one of your u.s. cities nuked and will shoot at every white face that comes along for the next thousand years.?

Let's just say that all over the world usa tourists and company interests and coca-cola vending machines would be attacked, not only by muslim fanatics but by many pissed of people of all coulour and faith, are you ready to nuke the world?

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Countermeasures]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join