It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough. Time for Mushroom fields?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK - I am not a war monger. However i am a patriot of the USA and I for one am sick and tired of hearing about how these vermin plan to take out the USA with nukes. There is a thread I read yesterday I believe to be called 3 - 10 kiloton nukes - did you read it? If not go ahead - it makes me sick. It is an interview with the 3rd man from the top of Al Quaeda with those lying scum from aljazeera, and his plans to blow up the 7 largest cities in the USA with NUKES, while at the same time cropdusting smallpox over other areas. Plus blowing uo the centers who would produce smallpox vaccine at the same time. Supposedly "he says" the nukes are already in the States and are ready to go. ENOUGH. They want to talk and claim they will do it no matter what...... Time to just do what needs to be done. Don't ever threaten a giant, for he will one dat get up and retalliate.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's a scary thought that's for sure but if we killed millions of civilians we would loose everything that makes us who we are. It's also possible there are a lot of terrorists living in Europe, America and elsewhere, then there is the possibility of retaliation from nation states for launching such a large attack. I think an attack would be more risky than using agents to make sure all nuclear material is well secured (working with other nations obviously) and tracking down terrorists that seek such technology.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Trent]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Exactly what will you nuke? Which country?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Iran, Syria,Saudi Arabia to begin with

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
First arrange to split the terrirtory with the other participants then nuke the home territories of the Terrorists using airburst neutron weapons. Kill absolutely every human being in those countries. Move in three days later and clean up the bodies, there would be very little residual radiation and damage unless a weapon detonated close to the ground. No real fear of Fallout or thermal damage either.

Or you could just roll over and watch another TV channel ... order out from McDonalds ...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes, let us nuke every country that disagrees with us.

Not only that let us start a secret police and let them gun down all non-believers of Bush policy.

And let us centralize all private sectors, so Bush gets full power over everything.

Wait a minute isn't this called dictatorship. Well, it is only a name, right? Who cares?

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You guys are idiots, nothing more, nothing less

BYE

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse
You guys are idiots, nothing more, nothing less

Well thank you.

If speaking my mind exactly makes me an idiot, which might or might not agree with Bush, then so be it.

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It does sound like cold blooded murder...but I'm all for it. We have terrorists around the world talking badass to the United States...the most powerful country in the world...and we just stand back and say "whatever". Granted I have no real care for the Middle East...I could really care less if it was wiped out from the face of the Earth. But we have weapons for a reason...not just to show off. Nuking the Middle East will make countries fear us, and that fear in turn will make us safe. Even though it sounds like cold-blooded murder, we will be safer in the end.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
It does sound like cold blooded murder...but I'm all for it. We have terrorists around the world talking badass to the United States...the most powerful country in the world...and we just stand back and say "whatever". Granted I have no real care for the Middle East...I could really care less if it was wiped out from the face of the Earth.

I am all for you too. Eye for eye, except that would make us all blind according to Gandhi, but who cares?

Americans are clearly more important than anyone else.

How much I love people like you? There is no limit.

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You guys are not that educated, right? And I bet you are religous too?

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Kollapse]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse
You guys are not that educated, right? And I bet you are religous too?

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Kollapse]

I was being sarcastic, if you hadn't noticed.

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You guys do know that your hatred of other countries is based on what the government tells you...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Can�t nuke until there is an undeniable, proven, beyond a doubt connection to a government/country. Period. Otherwise you would be just killing random Middle Eastern people that have no provable connection to 'the terrorists'... Then I would have to arm myself against you people up here in Canada, maybe start picking off the hicks and rednecks across the border from a mountain location with my long range hunting rifles (See Osoyoos Canada.). Our government (Canada) might be forced (By your own stupid actions) to join China, Russia, Brazil, and India (Which if you think about it, would work strategically pretty well) and wipe your arrogant asses (assuming you just nuked for reasons I don�t understand) off the earth...... You get where I�m going.

I would have so much hate for the stupidity of the USA's actions that you would become too... Lonerish, reclusive, crazy or insane to continue to be allowed to be the world power.

For most of us that right here at ATS it would be the war of our lifetime if your government doesn't get thing right this time (i.e.: See the Iraq war for things not to do). The war we have always heard about from our parents and grandparents. The war that has been predicted for many years, an experience we can only get from watching Saving Private Ryan for most of us....

It would be bigger than World War 3.

It would be the war that decided the fate of humanity. Call it the "War Of Man"

Do you relies that as I right this and we are in relative peace with each other, if the turn of events that you speak of don't happen fairly, properly, and beyond a doubt there is no telling what could happen... You guys and I could be meeting each other in real life... on the battlefield.... But if you get it right we might even have the chance to fight together for our freedom. Which I would love.

I don�t hold any grudges from the war in Iraq towards the USA at all, and I still support their leadership in the worldwide scale.... up to this point. But I hope you wouldn't (the USA) make a stupid mistake on the nuclear scale.

[edit on 11/18/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And what if it were Toronto that was hit by a nuke?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
Our government (Canada) might be forced (By your own stupid actions) to join China, Russia, Brazil, and India (Which if you think about it, would work strategically pretty well) and wipe your arrogant asses (assuming you just nuked for reasons I don�t understand) off the earth...... You get where I�m going.

Dude, don't even think for a sec you speak for the majority of Canadians when you make a statement like the above!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I made a thread on a better solution to the Terrorist-nuclear problem.

Make it stated US policy to nuke every Muslim city AND holy site if we are attacked.

Simply use some Minutemen II missles - we've got plenty of them...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You americans are the most arrogent people on earth. Open your eyes, u arnt living alone, and u arnt the only ones with nuke. U think u can nuke Iran, syria, Iraq or even afganistan just like u did to japan in WW2. U guys are so wrong, cuz not only these nuke countries will fight back at u, the whole world will including Russia, china and NK and alot alot more. Now dont give me the crap that the states doesnt care. These countries can wipe your sorry asses.

Did u ever ask urself why, although i strongly doubt it, Alqaeda got nukes into america? osama bin laden wasnt born with the hate to the states. He even was with u guys against the soviets, but no. you had for god damn un known reason get into Saudi arabia, put all ur military there and fight a country, iraq, which u dont have to do anything with it. Its just that u are slaves for israel. Iraq didnt for one day threaten america.

Oh yeh, i remembered , Iraq had chemical weapons. WTF, all the world has chemical and biological weapons, is it only iraq? Why didnt US go and bomb israel for the nukes it had , and now u are about to go into another war with iran for its nukes.

With all respect to you guys i have no respect to ur country. I did once, but your new double standard poilcies are shameful. I am glad 3 percent of u sees the truth rather than watching fox news and believeing. These people give me hope.

Still remeber, ur arrogent asses werent that arogent back when the soviets were around. Things were fine back then with JFK, a person i respect alot. u really seem cevilizd back then much more than now. Bush really knows how to seed fear in ur hearts.

AND U WAIT AND SEE. EVERY SUPER POWER SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE WORLD HAS FALLEN WHEN THEY BECAME AN IMPIRE.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I love my Country, I disagree with our current Executive Leadership. Us peacenicks, which are often labeld and do go hand in hand with liberalism are not with Bush on his arrogance. Nor would I ever encourage or fan the flames of war against undeserving peoples. When I mean undeserving, innocents, and 3rd world countries whose leadership is just a haf-assed dictatorship which cant even stand on its own militarily, like Iraq.

If we are to fight a war, it should be with legitimate sovereign nations with real intentions to harm the United states. Will we see that, likely never again. The age of terrorism is upon us. The threat of nuclear deterrents keeps us from pressing the button ourselves. We only fight countries who are too weak to manage their valuable resources, and have no nukes.

As far as the war in Afghanistan, it is not a war against Afghanistan, but our presence was merited, and right to go there and smoke out the weasels.

Sadly we can't even do that effectively. However their is hope. The women of Afghanistan have new liberation and freedom, but their country still has throwback isolationist villages which rule the streets day and night with fear, so the smaller villages still feel oppressed by local warlords.

Not all Americans shoot first and ask questions later. But, we are beginning to live in the U.S. of Jesusland, and I grow ever fearfull of my dwindling liberties, and ultra-conservative leadership.

Peace out,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's only obvious, by the numbers of growing legions of haters, the bomb will explode in a major city.

Why panic. That's life. You die.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join