It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ladies and gent's sorry to keep you waiting this goes out to all those still faking, I'm going to try to give you more reality than your TV, you can holler at me and I know you'll probably want to stop me but I still have not begun, even the people on the block are numb, lets turn the lights down while we start to show, your chance's seem slim to none but we still have not begun.

Now we've begun and were out of lines the purpose here is to see what you can get from these words.
It's a psych test I'm running on you to determine the power words can hold over people so do comment if this made you fell anything or if you can find your own meaning to these word's.

1. Welcome to a world of new solutions welcome to a world of bloody revolution, you're world's probably in danger beware the light that's fading, beware if the dark returns even brilliant lights will cease to burn, even when we cry a million tears help wont arrive, when we've lost all hope and succumb to fear, I may fall but not like this. When we lose our faith and forsake our friends, when the moon is gone, and we've reached our ends I may fall.

One down.

2. I couldn't take it; couldn't stand another minute; Couldn't bear another day without you in it.
All of the joy that I had known for all my life, was stripped away from me the minute that you died.
To have you in my life was all I ever wanted. But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted.
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted. No way in Hell that I can ever comprehend this.
It's like a movie, but there's not a happy ending. Every scene fades black, and there's no pretending.
This little fairy tale doesn't seem to end well. Red like roses fills my head with dreams and finds me
always closer to the emptiness and sadness that has come to take the place of you.

The meaning in that should be easier to find for some.

3. I ain't trickin the narrative, People say it's suicidal or it's arrogance
Crucify me as heretic, perished to embarrassment
Heralding under marriages, pocketed in it's garishness
Murders splurges is fervently, gather me, it's inheritance
Kill the messenger, knock em' down and blow across a blessed verse.
I don't believe in time, stick a knife into my spine
Watch the shadow bleed me dry then take my eyes and leave me blind
Heavens hell is no surprise I'm just here to scrutinize the euthanized
Despise the sacrifice but never eulogize
I sworn to elegance, decadently in sentences
Maybe I'm just a veteran running out of his medicine
Maybe a definite epitaph would've been generous but all I gets a whisper.

You can try to find this one out on your own. By the way you're nearly done

This last one is for the more soft hearted. Last one.

4. Dream of anything;
I'll make it all come true.
Everything you need is all I'll have for you
I'm forever always by your side
Whenever you need a friend, I'm never far behind. Let's have everything.
Nothing we can not do. Every heart just beaming
Every sky turns blue. I'm so happy
Just to have you here.
Smiles bringing sunshine,
And worries disappear.
When the days turn dark, and we start to fall
I will pick you up, and we will fix it all. I will light up the night with the love in my heart.
I will burn like the sun.
I will keep you safe and warm.
Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day,
I will be there to take all your fears away. With a touch of my hand, I will turn your life to gold.

So congrats if you read all this do leave reactions or whatever you want. Thanks again if you did participate or even just read

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I read that in rhyme, or as a rap, it's very inspiring

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Just ask if you want more.

join