It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Victim Of 'Ritualistic Murder'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Gotta side with the "shes nuts" crowd.

Anyone who listens to this garbage and thinks theres any truth deserves the delusion.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
cute and nice bod, but don't believe a word she says.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Biigs
Gotta side with the "shes nuts" crowd.

Anyone who listens to this garbage and thinks theres any truth deserves the delusion.

What if I entertain the possibility that it could be true?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

By this anything she says is loony.

]I didn't want anything to do with it except for the
fact that this ritual murder was dirctly linked to my
own ritual murder last year.... So knid makes it hard
for me to talk about.

Well ya when you're supposed to be all dead.

So I guess I don't see conspiracy in everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I could be mistaken, but I believe she is referring to her attempted murder at the hands of this powerful group. According to the media, it was a "suicide attempt" where she tried to OD on drugs and was unsuccessful.

She might be saying that as a result of her not dying from the attempted murder, they found somebody else's life to sacrifice.

This could very well all be in her own mind, just putting the possibility out there that what she is saying may not be garbage.

edit on 10/12/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

OrphanApology

I have some really juicy information. It's so ...much...I just can't tell you guys about it...

Let me gather my strength and I will continue.

What happened was...

arghhh...I need to excuse myself for a moment.

Argggghh.

Indeed, I am with you there.

Imagine what it is like being a has-been..... when what you were before was a 'reality TV star'. It must suck a bit.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes that makes sense. These murderers also did a shot across the brow concerning the Fast and Furious gun deals and are making threats against investigators. I see that as well, clearly.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The way everyone has replied to this post makes me want to get off the site ASAP. If anyone was a fan of Walkers and clicked this because T. Tequila has SOME insider experience in Hollywood, than I am not the only one disapointed in everyone's replies and put downs. EVER THINK SHE WAS REALLY A VICTIM OF THE INDUSTRY AND IS REALLY TRYING TO SPEAK OUT?

Not saying Walkers death and accident was planned out, but should it really be taken with a grain of salt or should you really consider the thought?

My two cents.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Tequila is just a groupie. She's screwed a lot of rockers who are into conspiracy theories, so I'm sure her brains are just scrambled. But she sure is popping off for someone who has "mind blowing" information on these so called ritualistic murders. If she ends up dead we'll know she may have been right. If she continues with these posts I will have to doubt it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

Tequila is just a groupie. She's screwed a lot of rockers who are into conspiracy theories, so I'm sure her brains are just scrambled. But she sure is popping off for someone who has "mind blowing" information on these so called ritualistic murders. If she ends up dead we'll know she may have been right. If she continues with these posts I will have to doubt it.

If most people think that she is a nutter, she poses no threat to any supposed ritualistic murderous cabal.
I think that she is either a nutter, or she made all this up to get attention that she probably craves.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Diabolical

Curious? ... How was she able to post on facebook if she was ritualistically murdered last year?

She means the experience where she had the brain injury the year before. Just clumsy writing. She should have wrote "attempted".

Poor soul. She sounds quite messed up by something. You don't get into that state for no reason, believe me.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Revolution9

Diabolical

Curious? ... How was she able to post on facebook if she was ritualistically murdered last year?

She means the experience where she had the brain injury the year before. Just clumsy writing. She should have wrote "attempted".

Poor soul. She sounds quite messed up by something. You don't get into that state for no reason, believe me.

I've known a person who went mad raving about these kinds of things and ended up schizophrenic and manic bi-polar. Tequila's rant reminds me of it. Especially the whole, "I have the information, but I can't tell you" aspect. My response is, "Don't bring it up if you can't tell me!"
If she really had some inside dope on this kind of stuff, she needs to pull a Snowden. Lay low, document the proof, maybe get some real representation, get somewhere safe and blow the whistle. Posting it on Facebook just makes her sound like a nutter.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the old 80s movie cliche that she might have killed them?

She DID say that she was the ONLY person on the planet who knew how they died. That chick is crazy.
Maybe she did it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I think the only thing she has in common with Elisa Lam is the fact that she has mental issues probably associated with or at least aggravated by drug use.

Paul Walker seemed like a good dude who had a fun life, him and a buddy got crazy in a car and unfortunately died. It happens, we probably all know someone who has died doing something risky...no conspiracy there.

I'm not even going to go into the fact that Tia says she herself was ritualistically murdered....smh
edit on 10-12-2013 by Nowyouseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Never heard of her. But why are the hot ones always bat sh!t crazy???

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Perhaps her life really would be in grave danger if she revealed too much and she is contemplating the best method to deliver the information that she knows.

NO she would already be dead if she held anything of relevance towards any cover ups or ritualistic murder.

What info would she have? lets assume its names and people involved in these ritualistic Hollywood murders,

She has a blog and tweets and facebooks this stuff now for a few years about secret illuminati rituals and stuff and has many believers, If there was any truth in her delusions she would never of had a chance to spread her delusions with her fans. Those that she knew were doing this would know she knows or would be able trace the knowledge of these types of behaviors being discussed and exposed and she would not be here rambling incoherently for the ignorant that need ignorance to guide them.

I have listened to much of what she had to say and from my observation of her now and before (what got her in the lime light) she is a manipulated drone that has very limited abilities in thinking outside the box even though some of her claims are way out the box, she seems to be like many members of conspiracy sites that post needing to prove this or that conspiracy with their assumptions and speculations only to be parroting previous ideas and concepts putting their own spin on things.

Its a merry go round of craziness,

I was the ride operator and still am crazy enough to be, so I can see when some is suffering from delusional episodes based on a few individual or combined factors.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

The way everyone has replied to this post makes me want to get off the site ASAP. If anyone was a fan of Walkers and clicked this because T. Tequila has SOME insider experience in Hollywood, than I am not the only one disapointed in everyone's replies and put downs. EVER THINK SHE WAS REALLY A VICTIM OF THE INDUSTRY AND IS REALLY TRYING TO SPEAK OUT?

Yes, I did.

Not saying Walkers death and accident was planned out, but should it really be taken with a grain of salt or should you really consider the thought?

No, you shouldn't.

My two cents.

Ill up ya 2 and this is my 4 cents.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Yes its a person choices that put them where they are and the reason why they experience what they do.

If one can trace their own choices back they will see all the suffering and pain they have felt is all on them, same goes for the all the love and happiness and joy they feel,

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Perhaps if Tia would stop drinking so much of her last name, she would be more lucid and worthy of the attention she so craves.

The entertainment industry can really mess with peoples minds. It did mine.....

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

FlySolo
Never heard of her. But why are the hot ones always bat sh!t crazy???

Yea... I didnt know her either but after the pictures I've seen... I dont really care if shes crazy or not
wow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join