It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on with "Family Guy" (spoiler alert)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is Seth Mcfarlane ending "family Guy"? I just finished watching this weeks Family guy and Peter blew his brains out at the end of the show.

I normally would not think anything about this but with them brutally killing off Brian in the last episode and then replacing him with another dog (who sucks imo) I wonder if they have killed off Peter as well.

Family Guy is one of my favorite shows and the scenes with Brian and Stewey were without a doubt my favorite part of the show. I was really pissed when they killed off Brian.

Are we seeing the end of Family Guy?
edit on 9-12-2013 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2013 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything about him ending the show, but it would seem more his style to have them die one by one then announce it was done.

On the other hand it is still a cash cow (I assume... judging from the reaction to Brian's death) and he may just be trying to shake things up a bit.

Who knows, but Seth?

Brian and Stewie are my favorite too. I was not happy to see Brian go.
edit on 12/9/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it was just a funny way to end the episode, I laughed.

You may wanna put spoiler alert in the title, I was pissed last week when someone posted that Brian died.
Not just a little pissed but REALLY PISSED!!!!

P.s I liked brian too but think we should give the new guy a chance, Change is always hard
edit on 9/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You may wanna put spoiler alert in the title, I was pissed last week when someone posted that Brian died.

done

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I haven't heard anything about him ending the show, but it would seem more his style to have them die one by one then announce it was done

that's what went through my head. so who's next? My money is on Lois.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

alienjuggalo
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I haven't heard anything about him ending the show, but it would seem more his style to have them die one by one then announce it was done

that's what went through my head. so who's next? My money is on Lois.

Hopefully it's the new dog instead.

edit on 12/9/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Relax, chill, take it easy dudes.

Peter isnt dead, there is no family guy without Peter!!!!

Now thats sorted we can go back to discussing important stuff like Nibiru and Ison

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Now thats sorted we can go back to discussing important stuff like Nibiru and IsonF

Well Nibiru is just make believe. I want to discuss real life stuff on here and it does not get any more real then Peter Griffin blowing his brains out on national tv.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienjuggalo

I haven't watched family guy in awhile. If they killed Peter then the show would just be called "Family-".

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have a hunch they're in one of stewie's parallel universes and after a few episodes all will go back to normal...and ratings will be doubled.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Another SPOILER ALERT for you guy's, Brian will come back in the next (Christmas Episode), according to wikipedia: "After much speculation about which character would be killed off, Brian died in the episode "Life of Brian", after being hit by a car. However, his death could only be temporary as he has been confirmed for future episodes of the series[6] and is rumored to be resurrected in the episode "Christmas Guy"

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/12/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is exactly why Family Guy are doing this sort of thing.

The show has millions of loyal viewers, but there is no denying it is getting slightly stale. They need to re-charge the show and get people talking about it again. Hence Brians death.

Also, it's worth noticing that near enough all the characters have died at some point in the show and come back literally seconds later, no biggie.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's also worth mentioning, that IMO….

They are so bored with making the show. It keeps people in work and so forth, but the creative side of them is begging for a new challenge.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Bauwser
Another SPOILER ALERT for you guy's, Brian will come back in the next (Christmas Episode), according to wikipedia: "After much speculation about which character would be killed off, Brian died in the episode "Life of Brian", after being hit by a car. However, his death could only be temporary as he has been confirmed for future episodes of the series[6] and is rumored to be resurrected in the episode "Christmas Guy"

en.wikipedia.org...

Exactly what I suspected.
That's what I told my wife last week actually, REZ time!

Brian to become Jesus...Life of Brian was about Jesus....get it?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It is no secret that Seth McFarland did not want this show to run indefinitely.

My prediction... Seth is taking out each of the characters in turn and replacing them. Note that in the last episode an unknown man had to leave abruptly from the dinner table. He could be Peter's replacement.

His goal... to kill-off and replace everyone, then leaving one left as the basis for the next spinoff.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by palg1

Although a very interesting idea. It's also show suicide. The show is too big to make a change like that.

Nothing is going to change, they have tried, and it was too much hassle. I can imagine they are all sitting there bored.

top topics

join