It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductory post.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Greetings Atsians.

My username is MacroHawk. People who know me might say I have many hobbies, most of those which can be seen usually involve sharp tools. But, sharp tools or no, I can only count one hobby which involves working in many materials. The whole point of this singular hobby is too reveal what I think may be inside waiting for me to uncover and maybe even understand. Let's see if I can do some of that here.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MacroHawk

Ok, let's see here. Likes sharp tools and mystery. Yup, you'll fit right in. Please report to Level 16 for deprogramming. Make sure you take a night light and bunny slippers. You don't want to be seen as an outsider.

bad Ju-Ju

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome fellow Hawk to the asylum.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome and Good Day to you!

Have fun and enjoy your stay! You just might need to be Sharp on ATS! Although I do not think there is a First Aid Kit on ATS, one must Question Everything!

Good Luck and be careful!

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Here's your Welcome Fruit Platter....enjoy!

Des

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, MacroHawk!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well… Dull tools are no one's friend soooooo, yup. Besides, having sharp tools makes sure you'll fit in anywhere.

As for reporting to level 16 for deprogramming, it might be a good idea to get to know me better first. If you value level 16 that is. Are emoticons available for use here? I really wanted to add a wink to that.

Bunny slippers no please.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Howdy do fellow raptor. At least in this asylum the inmates are running the place.

OH LOOK! I found the smiley satchel off to the right.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes, knowing MacroHawk as I do, you really don't want him on Level 16. And if anything, he would thoroughly deprogram the deprogrammer. It would be a war of nerves but MacroHawk would undoubtedly win. Said Deprogrammer would be reduced in due time to a mass of quivering plasma. And then, the real fun would start.

For all you ladies out there, MacroHawk was the Ersatz Darkblade voice for next week's edition of 'Out of the Box'. World's best radio voice... mebbe.

Yours truly was the newest member of the group.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

They may learn. Or maybe burn me at the stake. Never really can tell just which way anything will go once started.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des.
Having a working replicaror would be really nice right now, that fruit platter looks delish!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Not all of my tools need to be sharp, some can be used for battering through concepts deeply incised in corundum. We'll see what happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Sharp tools? Woodworking? Something more sinister? A chef?

Hope to see you around....

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Greetings, MacroHawk, you seem rather well-versed for having just newly arrived.

Have fun with your sharp objects and various, vague materials of mystery... and um, stuff.
I sense a potential conspiracy at works
I'll be watching you. o.o.

edit on 12/10/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh yah, I'll be here.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

For whatever reason I read "well versed" as "well dressed".

Mostly non mysterious materials. Wood, metal, stone, bone, plastic, clay, leather and sometimes human flesh when which ever sharp tool becomes too not sharp and slips. Light, pixels, words... all grist for the mill, some better than others. There are a few other things I'm trying to visualize clearly enough to start thinking in and of graphics to help explain. Maybe some day.

Thanks for the greetings.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
MacroHawk

Psssst.

Avoid the Kool Aid

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Always!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Welcome Macrohawk! I just introduced myself yesterday, I was a lurker here for years, and am happy to be out in the community. As a diesel truck mechanic, I get to use lots of sharp tools too. But the most important tool in my box is the intellectual scalpel, separating truth from nonsense, and gleaning insight from mystery. Glad to be part of the solution with you!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your time here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join