It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approached by the Secret Police?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought I would share a little story with you all, regarding something bizarre which happened to me a couple of years ago - it confused me a great deal at the time, and still does. I wonder if any of you have any suggestions regarding what may have taken place, and crucially WHY it may have taken place.

I had just been discharged from hospital, and with a friend decided to go for a drink - he suggested that we visit a pub that he knew, and so off we went. Once in the pub, I was introduced to a couple of ladies - a mother and her daughter - whom he apparently knew from somewhere. We proceeded to get very drunk, and at some point in the conversation, things got very strange.

The daughter began to ask questions about my health conditions, and my employment situation - which is normal enough - but then both she and my friend began to indicate that they were utilising hypnotic methods to 'handle' me into certain lines of thought. They were even complimenting each other on their respective techniques. From this diversion into the world of weird, the daughter began to attempt to 'fix' my mindset, stating that she believed that I was 'stuck' in my human development due to trauma at around the age of twelve.

She asked me to look into her eyes, and tell her what I could see - I was, I believe, totally hypnotised at this stage, and I replied that I could see the full universe reflected in them. She then said:

"Look around you, here in this place - nobody condemns or judges you, nobody thinks you aren't good enough."

The whole room went quiet, like that scene from Vanilla Sky, and in response I was overwhelmed and had to go out for a cigarette. As I sat down outside, my friend came out to see me, followed by the daughter. He said that my eyes were glowing, and I had no words to respond with by this stage. The daughter then told me that I should remain on health related benefit, but that I should earn my keep by volunteering to work for the Army.

Other things were said, and the day got even stranger - but a few weeks later, my brother suggested (out of the blue) that I should go into the Armed Forces career centre. This I did, and I was surprised to learn that there was a recommendation logged on the system, stating that I was suitable for military intelligence work. I was recorded as having been offered a place with the volunteers detachment - but due to a bout of depression soon thereafter, I didn't go to the HQ of the detachment.

A year on, and I went for an interview with the detachment, explaining that the careers officer had remarked regarding the recommendation which was on the computer system - only to be told that such recommendations don't exist. Nevertheless, I passed the interview, but in the course of it was advised that I was likely to fail the medical due to a long standing back complaint.

What to make of it, I am unsure - but there was certainly a concerted effort to place my attention squarely upon the idea of becoming a volunteer in military intelligence. In the end, I simply stopped pursuing the idea - but I was fixated and happy about it for some time. The kicker is that when I was young, my sole ambition was to be a Royal Marines officer; however, my health got the better of me early on, and I would never have measured up in fitness terms.

Did some cruel group know this, deciding it would be an interesting experiment to string me along? Or, was it a genuine - albeit unorthodox - means of snagging me into a non-conventional theatre of operations in my home nation?

FITO.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment

at some point in the conversation, things got very strange. they were utilising hypnotic methods to 'handle' me into certain lines of thought & began to attempt to 'fix' my mindset, - I believe, totally hypnotised at this stage.

- but a few weeks later, I went to the Armed Forces career centre. and I was surprised to learn that there was a recommendation logged on the system, stating that I was suitable for military intelligence work. I was recorded as having been offered a place with the volunteers detachment -

What to make of it, - but there was certainly a concerted effort to place my attention squarely upon the idea of becoming a volunteer in military intelligence.

Did some cruel group know this, Or, was it a genuine - albeit unorthodox - means of snagging me into a non-conventional theatre of operations ?

FITO.

Yes,, your ability to be receptive to hypnotic suggestion makes you perfect for military intelligence....how better to keep secrets

edit on 9-12-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very strange indeed! I was really pulled in by your story, S&F OP. May I ask, what was the reason you were being discharged from hospital the day you went to the pub?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

They were from MK Ultra.

It looks like they were looking for 'Delta' alters.

'Handler's (people who control their slaves) use hypnotism to hand out orders to their sleeper cells.

List of alters (split personalities)
Alphas : slaves
Betas : entertainment stars
Gammas : Demonologists and spiritual leaders
Deltas : Assassins
Omegas : Photographic memories, knowledge bases

Its a good job you got out.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Im in the UK and something similar happened not to me but my son.

He was unemployed and went to the Job centre, and he asked the DSS worker if he could get help with a security course.

The woman said we dont do grants for that anymore but then said hold on a minute.

She went across to a counter and made a phone call on a RED PHONE and came back and said take a seat someone is comming to see you.

A man arrived from outside the building and approached the woman and she pointed to my son.

He said follow me, he took him through the back and into an office that was so different from
the rest of the offices, the man was dressed different and it appeared he had authority over the whole place but it seemed as though he did not work there, we was dressed very smart in a suit ( Saville row type suit)

He started the pc in the room which was strange as all DSS computers seem to be on all the time.

he brought up the whole of my sons history and familes, my details his mothers etc.

He said that they will pay all costs and gave him £500 to get new clothes etc and told him he can earn up to a certain amount and that he should still sign on even when earning.

He passed he got his badge, but who paid for it we still don't know, all we know is it was not the social but another government department,

I told him, you are on a list somewhere and some day you will be required to do security at their request.
It was really strange.

No one has contacted him to date.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I forgot to add. the DSS worker said we don't do it but another Government department do some times for the right people. thats how we knew it was another government dept.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
I thought I would share a little story with you all, regarding something bizarre which happened to me a couple of years ago - it confused me a great deal at the time, and still does. I wonder if any of you have any suggestions regarding what may have taken place, and crucially WHY it may have taken place.

I had just been discharged from hospital, and with a friend decided to go for a drink - he suggested that we visit a pub that he knew, and so off we went. Once in the pub, I was introduced to a couple of ladies - a mother and her daughter - whom he apparently knew from somewhere. We proceeded to get very drunk, and at some point in the conversation, things got very strange.

The daughter began to ask questions about my health conditions, and my employment situation - which is normal enough - but then both she and my friend began to indicate that they were utilising hypnotic methods to 'handle' me into certain lines of thought. They were even complimenting each other on their respective techniques. From this diversion into the world of weird, the daughter began to attempt to 'fix' my mindset, stating that she believed that I was 'stuck' in my human development due to trauma at around the age of twelve.

She asked me to look into her eyes, and tell her what I could see - I was, I believe, totally hypnotised at this stage, and I replied that I could see the full universe reflected in them. She then said:

"Look around you, here in this place - nobody condemns or judges you, nobody thinks you aren't good enough."

The whole room went quiet, like that scene from Vanilla Sky, and in response I was overwhelmed and had to go out for a cigarette. As I sat down outside, my friend came out to see me, followed by the daughter. He said that my eyes were glowing, and I had no words to respond with by this stage. The daughter then told me that I should remain on health related benefit, but that I should earn my keep by volunteering to work for the Army.

Other things were said, and the day got even stranger - but a few weeks later, my brother suggested (out of the blue) that I should go into the Armed Forces career centre. This I did, and I was surprised to learn that there was a recommendation logged on the system, stating that I was suitable for military intelligence work. I was recorded as having been offered a place with the volunteers detachment - but due to a bout of depression soon thereafter, I didn't go to the HQ of the detachment.

A year on, and I went for an interview with the detachment, explaining that the careers officer had remarked regarding the recommendation which was on the computer system - only to be told that such recommendations don't exist. Nevertheless, I passed the interview, but in the course of it was advised that I was likely to fail the medical due to a long standing back complaint.

What to make of it, I am unsure - but there was certainly a concerted effort to place my attention squarely upon the idea of becoming a volunteer in military intelligence. In the end, I simply stopped pursuing the idea - but I was fixated and happy about it for some time. The kicker is that when I was young, my sole ambition was to be a Royal Marines officer; however, my health got the better of me early on, and I would never have measured up in fitness terms.

Did some cruel group know this, deciding it would be an interesting experiment to string me along? Or, was it a genuine - albeit unorthodox - means of snagging me into a non-conventional theatre of operations in my home nation?

FITO.

You are likely special and they knew it. Many of us are. We are like the radio that is just out of tune. You can hear the message but it is fuzzy and at times cannot be made out. Many of us are just out of tune and with a little help the frequency could be adjusted and the message would be clear.

We all have hidden abilities and most never realize it. Like tuning the radio crystal if we could learn to tap into our future potential the world will be a different place.

Embrace who you are and strive to tune the crystal so to speak that is your mind, body, and spirit.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Look, I am not in a position to tell you what happened, but I can say that starting off your story by stating "we proceeded to get very drunk" casts serious doubt on what you are saying. That doesn't mean you are making it up, but at the very least your ability to ascertain what was actually going on at the time, as well as your ability to recall the information at a later date, must have been impeded by the alcohol.

And if these strange women also got very drunk, which is what I understand from what you've posted, then their actions too could have been greatly influenced by the alcohol. Therefore, no matter what really happened, the fact that all involved were innebriated translates into me not being able to take your claims at face value.

And this is mainly because you admitted you were drunk. If someone were simply drinking, that doesn't mean their observational powers or memory will be all that degraded. But anytime anyone is actually drunk, the same physiological and mental effects occur every single time. And those include what I already stated.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Where they by any chance doing weird stuff with their eyes? For instance, does anything from the following link sound familiar?

conversational-hypnosis.com...

What you will do is get their attention by making direct eye contact with them. This direct eye contact will affect them on many different levels allowing you to coax them into an altered consciousness.

Going first in this instance is to alter your eye contact that you have been diligently maintaining to look through them. Instead of focusing your eyes on their eyes look to the backs of their eyes. This will give the person the feeling that they are no longer being looked at but that they are being looked inside. This will sub-communicate that you are in a sort of trance and unconsciously they will want to follow that lead.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Strange, i used to work for DWP, never saw anything like this, Sometimes other people pay for training programs but its mostly charitys or the local gov departments in the area, and there are no hidden phone lines, all the phones are installed by the same 3rd party company with the same phone system, all recorded calls etc to stop fraud and malpracise by the staff! You can't plug anything into that system without it being logged or install anything new in the offices that can connect to the system.

And there is no dress code, only smart clothing required so some staff do look different.

Maybe it was just a local gov training program (they can book rooms in the back too) I have seen many booked and used for security training sign up (SPS) and building trade cards (CSCS).
I wouldn't worry too much!

From what i saw of Jobcenters, They don't care if you work or not, they see so many fools and wasters and they get paid the same whatever the jobseeker does, i think the staff just give up, If there were jobs in another gov department they would have took them first!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And to the OP, the two women sound like some oddball newagers or somthing, I would stay well away!

And they sound way to traceable to be hidden police, a family combo known to your friend, its too close.
Why not ask him for more info on them?

I bet they wanted to heal your chakras or do some vibration homeopathic therapy to heal your problems

edit on 9-12-2013 by Glz00 because: Spelingz

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Your point is certainly valid - but if I was lying about any of it, surely I would have said "We had a few drinks, but didn't get very drunk"...?

I see where you're coming from, but seriously, if that is the greatest obstacle to trust in this story, then I don't know what else to say to you. I'm being honest. My faculties weren't impaired, despite the fact I was drunk. I have full recall of the situation, so perhaps I should have said "fairly drunk". My bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

It was a recurrent back complaint - chronic pain syndrome (allodynia, hyperalgesia with incapacitating spasms).

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

Good thoughts, but the friend had only been known for two weeks, and I decided to lose contact with him after this experience. It could conceivably have been a set up - the friendship I mean - but I have no way of knowing.

ETA - I should add, that he tried to maintain the friendship by leaving me a voicemail, but I changed my number to avoid him.

edit on DecemberMonday13012CST02America/Chicago-060012 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

A very salient point, I imagine. It nagged at me for quite a while - I was genuinely interested in working in such a capacity; on reflection, perhaps it is a good thing that I was steered clear by circumstance. Thanks for contributing, appreciated.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
OP sounds like you met a crazy girl in a bar, you were drunk by your own admit ion, so your recollection of events may be somewhat exaggerated.

I dont know about having a recommendation logged that you would be good for military intelligence, seems very unlikely that they would go to the trouble of sending "secret police" out to you when you get out of hospital so they could plant the idea of you joining up to the military only fail you on a medical.

Basically i dont believe your story, seems contradictory to me that they would put in a recommendation to military intelligence (which would mean they would know something about you) and then fail you on the medial.

Getting a recommendation to military inelegance is not so clock and dagger anyway; when i was at uni I was in the Officers training corpse and even though my degree had nothing to do with military intelligence my CO suggested that I might want to think about it and arranged for me to go speak to someone about it at a careers center for the regulars. No hypnotism required. Just a chat and a job specification (which i was told i could not get a copy of).

I even have a mate who got a "tap" from a civilian intelligence service and again no hypnotism required.

So sorry to be so blunt but basically I think you are exaggerating slightly about the crazy women in the bar (all met on of them) and stretching the truth about your military interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
dp
edit on 9-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

My faculties weren't impaired, despite the fact I was drunk. I have full recall of the situation, so perhaps I should have said "fairly drunk". My bad.

That's a contradiction. You were "drunk," but your "faculties weren't impaired"? I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of DUI busts where the guy couldn't walk a straight line or even find his nose to touch, while all the while claiming he "wasn't impaired."

Have that stuff happen to you when you are sober, then we'll talk. But in your self-professed condition, you're not credible.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

After I read you got very drunk the rest made sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have told the truth, I have not exaggerated, and I also have no idea what the hell it was all about. I lean towards the 'experiment' idea tbh, and I agree that it would seem that there is no logical reason for the elaborate sham. You, OSOTC, always lean towards the cynical viewpoint in anything you address on here, so I'm not surprised to see such a lack of insight - just a basic "You're lying", which if anything, seems a bit lazy.

One thing that surprises me is that people are so willing to dismiss anything out of the ordinary as a fabrication, on a conspiracy board no less.

Anyway, I have enough awareness of my own situation to know that I can't expect all the answers to drop out of the sky. I'm happy to have moved on from this weird time in my life - I was sharing it to see if anyone had any ideas - not really fussed about efforts to 'debunk' my experience, though it is annoying, when I know I have told the exact truth of the matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join