It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping for a miracle, mega dose intravenous vitamin c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
My mom has been in the hospital for over 3 months now, in this thread I detail what happened. She has overcome some major obstacles, but just hasn't been able to get off of her ventilator and continues to fight major infections. She has the pseudomonas bug all throughout her body and she has been on a cocktail of different antibiotics to no avail. She currently has bi-lateral pneumonia and our concern is that her body may not have much fight left in her. We feel like our options are running low, and are ready to try some unconventional therapies. What we are currently considering is getting her on a high dose of intravenous vitamin c.

In the video below is New Zealand's version of 60 minutes, a man in very critical condition is brought back from the brink (the doctors were even wanting to take him off life support). He was given 50 grams of intravenous vitamin c a day, and made a miraculous recovery. This is an amazing video, and I highly recommend taking the time to view it.

I hope we don't run into too much resistance from the doctors, doing these types of treatments unfortunately aren't in a doctors protocol. What do we have to lose though, what's the worst that could happen? I am a firm believer in the power of vitamin c, I have used liposomal vitamin c for a couple years now(with great benefit), and know that intravenous vit c is the most therapeutic application.

I will keep you updated as to the status of her being put on vit c, and hopefully we will see the miraculous healing properties of mega dosing vit c work on my beloved mother.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Hoping for the best for your mom. I believe in the curative properties of vitamin c as well. I know it was used successfully to help recover someone who was exposed to toxic pesticides. I've always said that would be the last thing I tried, if nothing else was working. Stay strong and let us know how she is doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

I couldn't imagine the pain and stress your family is going through. My prayers go out to your mom and your family.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear that your Mom is still going through all this.

Here is an angel to watch over her.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

Thank you for the kind words.

Well we put it out their to the lead doctor on my mom's case and she wasn't receptive to it. She said that it is considered experimental, and there are no clinical trials that prove it works. She tried to say that even if she wanted to, the hospital wouldn't allow it. Bummer.

Does the family have any say on these kinds of things, I'm not sure if I should keep trying or just let it go.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

I appreciate that, thank you!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

It's always nice to hear from you Night Star, thank you for the continued support!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
PLEASE get Young Living Essential oils, THIEVES and FRANKINCENSE oils. They are therapeutic grade oils. DIFFUSE the thieves oil in a diffuser in her room near her. Apply to her body, and rub some within her mouth. Same with Frankincense. My aunt was on her death bed with double pneumonia in ICU and the doctors were giving up hope for her. My cousin brought these oils for her and started diffusing them right in the room and annointing her chest with them, and putting them inside of her mouth. My aunt is alive today because of these oils. Please do some research on how powerful their medicine is.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ALSO forgot to mention, OREGANO is powerful. Young Living's natural antibiotic (this has worked for me personally in fighting 2 month long bronchitis)

*** NOTE I'm not a doctor nor do I pretend to play one, people need to get doctor's advice etc etc.

In an empty capsule:

10 drops thieves oil
2 drops frankincense
3 drops oregano

3 X a DAY

These oils are powerful against respiratory issues, especially where antibiotics will not work. I would also look into NUTRIBIOTIC grapefruit seed capsules!! My husband cannot tolerate anbitiotics and takes these, they are very strong and work well. They have been studied and have been compared in strength to vancomycin. Many people use these when regular antibiotics fail.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Thank you very much, I will definitely try them. She can't swallow anything(feeding tube), but I'll try them topically.

top topics

join