It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

alldaylong

HanzHenry

boymonkey74
reply to post by alldaylong

OCHAYETHENEWS.....
I spat my tea out.

Scotland will be going no where btw...until the referendum is counted and they stay with the UK, then we in England will have a referendum to throw them out (ingrates).

ingrates? Scotland has been under the rule of England for way too long.

England -- definition of Possession of Stolen Property.

Every NICKEL that England has is Stolen wealth from hundreds of years of global plunder.

would LOVE to see England become Ethiopia, while the rest of the world cheers it on.

Maybe you should start nearer home and repay all that you have stolen from The Native American Indians.

I do love having a repost at hypocritical Americans

what if you ARE part Native American?

And also part Scottish from way back..

England and that MONSTROSITY the CROWN, is the reason my Scottish ancestors were F-d over..

AND the reason my Cherokee ancestors were FIRST ENSLAVED.. then ROBBED of everything..

English people should have finished the job after 1776.. and given the royals the Czar Nicolas treatment.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
but can you imagine the piss up there would be it would be like a million new years rolled into one .

there would not be enough police cells to handle all the drunks and nobody would be fit to make work until feburary at the earliest

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

...... the people that BOW DOWN to a Crown? yeah right,

I've never bowed down to anyone or anything in my life and I don't know anyone who has.
Was this a rather poor allusion to 'our' alleged subservience to royal decree or something?

You do know what a Constitutional Monarchy is don't you?
You have actually bothered to try and do some independent reading and research of your own haven't you before forming your bigoted opinion?

Had the English any fight in them, the crown would have been destroyed.

Had you bothered to read some history you would know that we did indeed do away with the monarchy - we chopped a King's head off to prove the point that Parliament has ultimate authority over the monarchy.
The monarch is a figure head - that's it, nothing more, nothing less.

Fortunately our ancestors had the foresight to restore the monarchy to a position of absolute irrelevance in the apparent knowledge that in years to come our colonial cousins would travel thousands of miles and spend obscene amounts of money gaping in open wonder and awe at the visual display of cultural heritage.

But only those weak willed stayed in England past the 1800's.. those docile and not willing to finish the job..

An alternative view would be that only those who couldn't prosper in the Old World due to their own inability.

That crown is the ROOT of ALL EVIL... not even FROM ENGLAND territory originally. The offspring of the Roman Empire rulers.

Really.
Ask your history teacher at school tomorrow for some extra lessons then maybe you might be able to formulate an opinion on fact rather than misguided emotion and gross ignorance.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Scots lacking vision? Lmfao! Riiiiight...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Some of us Brits even like the Crown!
Kates hot

Besides if Scotland goes i'm sure there keeping the Queen anyway, Just not a shared political base at westminster (yes shared they have influence on English, Welsh an Northern Irish law too)

If scotland is off, good luck, but i worry Iron Bru prices will go thru the roof here in England

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

HanzHenry

boymonkey74
reply to post by alldaylong

OCHAYETHENEWS.....
I spat my tea out.

Scotland will be going no where btw...until the referendum is counted and they stay with the UK, then we in England will have a referendum to throw them out (ingrates).

ingrates? Scotland has been under the rule of England for way too long.

England -- definition of Possession of Stolen Property.

Every NICKEL that England has is Stolen wealth from hundreds of years of global plunder.

would LOVE to see England become Ethiopia, while the rest of the world cheers it on.

lol, I find it interesting that you of all people would be here talking about imperialistic plunder, given the discussion we had the other day about "immigrants" taking what was "rightfully yours". You was justifying imperialism the other day.
The USA is just carrying on the same imperialistic tradition that we ended with the death of Victoria.
So maybe my words had an impact on you? Or you are just hypocritical when it doesnt "affect you".

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I am part Cherokee.. Immigration SUCKED for them, NO UPSIDE!

And my Scotish ancestors had the IMMIGRANTS (the crown) come from NORMANDY (:hint; Norman Invasion)

SO, All around the immigration shafting was by the Crown.. all angles.

And only a FOOL believes the crown is only a figure head.. Wealth IS power.

Noone owns more than the crown..

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by OneManArmy

I am part Cherokee.. Immigration SUCKED for them, NO UPSIDE!

And my Scotish ancestors had the IMMIGRANTS (the crown) come from NORMANDY (:hint; Norman Invasion)

SO, All around the immigration shafting was by the Crown.. all angles.

And only a FOOL believes the crown is only a figure head.. Wealth IS power.

Noone owns more than the crown..

But you said might was right and what was gained by imperialism was yours to enjoy. Including what the Normans pillaged. And no immigrant that hadnt "earned" to enjoy "your" wealth and land be damned.
It seems a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Im literally on the fence in this debate, Im half english, half scottish.
I agree that the crown is much more powerful than a figurehead. It literally owns the land of the commonwealth.
We are lead to believe they have no power so we dont go cutting anymore heads off. Or doing what the Russians or the French did, and killing them all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join