It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched this video and I think Im a Satanist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

MrConspiracy
Interesting watch..

At the end i realized they were just rebellious atheists. That's all.

As a Catholic i struggled to agree with them, naturally. But they didn't talk 100% nonsense.

I was just pretty freaked out by them if i'm honest. Where are they now?

Congrats dude, you just restored a bit of my faith in Christianity

Your assumption is most likely correct as neither of them are attached to the Satanic church anymore.
I believe they now have some tantra group or something

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OneManArmy

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by OneManArmy

Im not judging anyone and Im not advocating Satanism.

What I said and what most of you have missed is that I agree with WHAT THEY SAID and the philosophy the espoused. If they dont practice what they preach then they are as hypocritical as all the pedo priests and Cardinals who live extravagantly.

Dont care what they do in their private life, all I care about in this thread is what they mention in the video. Anything else is basically gossip and hearsay

Richard Ramirez wasnt gossip or hearsay. Neither was Charles Manson.
Nor Adolfo Constanzo.

According to Michael Aquino in his book The Church of Satan (2002) an early patron of LaVey’s diabolical services was Tom Creech who regularly attended Black Masses and invocation ceremonies conducted by The Black Pope in the first year of the Church of Satan’s founding. Creech has sentenced to hang by the State of Idaho in 1976 for the grisly murder of two men. His statement to the police was quite remarkable as he confessed to belonging to a Satanic Cult which had ordered him to murder as a sacrifice to Lucifer.

Just saying.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSun, 08 Dec 2013 13:46:56 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Interesting you mention Manson. Nikolas Schreck from the OPs video wrote a sort of apologetic book for Manson and tries to whitewash the Manson murders saying instead it was a sort of rival mafia violence and sees Manson as a religious guru of sorts who became a mob fall guy. He also directed a documentary on Manson called Charles Manson Superstar.

From his own Amazon biography :

Biography Nikolas Schreck is the author of The Manson File: Myth and Reality of an Outlaw Shaman (2011) Demons of the Flesh: The Complete Guide to Left Hand Path Sex Magic, (2002) co-authored with Zeena, Flowers from Hell: A Satanic Reader (2001), The Satanic Screen: An Illustrated Guide to the Devil in Cinema, (2001) and the first edition of The Manson File (1988).

Nikolas Schreck's initiatory application of the arts began in 1984 when he returned to the West from a life-changing spiritual pilgrimage in Egypt to found the shapeshifting musical ensemble Radio Werewolf.

His artistic and spiritual collaboration with his consort Zeena commenced in 1988, when she became Radio Werewolf's co-director. Their ritual recordings The Fiery Summons, The Lightning an d the Sun, Songs for the End of the World, Bring Me the Head of Geraldo Rivera! A Benediction in Four Movements, Witchcraft/Boots: A Tribute to the Sinatras, and Love Conquers All. are experiments in sonic magic designed to alter human consciousness and trigger specific long-range changes in the material universe. Until 1999, the Schrecks led the magical resistance movement, esoteric research network and radical ecology faction known outwardly as The Werewolf Order.

His documentary film Charles Manson Superstar (1989) features an extensive interview with Manson held in San Quentin Prison. Schreck's other screen appearances range from the sublime Usher (Curtis Harrington, 2002) to the ridiculous Mortuary Academy (Michael Schroder, 1988).

A Tantric Buddhist in the Karma Kagyu lineage, Nikolas Schreck is one of the clergy of the Sethian Liberation Movement, a Gnostic religious body and higher intelligence agency dedicated to the liberation of all sentient beings. Zeena has served as SLM's spiritual guide since its 2002 inception

Clearly not an atheist.

Nikolas Schreck Amazon

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Sincere apologies for lumping you in with the loonies lol

If your not Christian I cant understand your viewpoint, the Satanism of the vid is as far removed from ritual sacrifice as Christianity is from Pedophilia yet you wouldnt say Christianity is bad based on the actions of rogue priests who are obviously not following their creeds teachings.

Whats wrong with Satanism a described in the video?

I dont believe that what they describe as satanism, is what satanism is all about. Its merely the "public face" of satanism. At the very least, the interpretations and actions of others that call themselves satanists are what I base my opinions on. Just like the "public face" of royalty, or the "public face" of christianity or the "public face" of globalism.
But then I am a tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist, so maybe Im biased.

I base my opinions on the work of Aleister Crowley. And of the deeds of Jimmy Savile.
My opinion of the catholic/christian church is tarnished by the actions of the abusive and paedophile priests/nuns and those that covered up their evil.

Good(selflessness) and evil(selfishness) exist in this world, regardless of belief systems.
The ultimate question is which one are you? Selfless or selfish?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

NihilistSanta

Nikolas Schreck's initiatory application of the arts began in 1984 when he returned to the West from a life-changing spiritual pilgrimage in Egypt to found the shapeshifting musical ensemble Radio Werewolf.

Sounds a lot like Aleister Crowleys sexual encounter(and awakening to Set) in the great pyramid.
And David Ickes spiritual encounter in South America.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Nothing I saw in that post says to me he believes in spiritual entities.

The magic they describe in the vid is about using sounds and symbols to focus human will to the point where it can effect the phsical universe, not about appealing to a higher power for assistance.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

The magic they describe in the vid is about using sounds and symbols to focus human will to the point where it can effect the phsical universe, not about appealing to a higher power for assistance.

Karma Kagyu is a Mahayana form of Buddhism so yes he does believe in spiritual entities.

Karma Kagyu

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

NihilistSanta

IkNOwSTuff

Karma Kagyu is a Mahayana form of Buddhism so yes he does believe in spiritual entities.

Karma Kagyu

Buddha was a flesh and blood man and genuine Buddhists treat him as such.

It seems like your putting your preconceived notions into everything and not actually listening to what they are saying

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

There is no projection needed you just don't understand Buddhism as most westerners. There are atheistic brands of Buddhism that are Theravada then there are ones that believe in all sorts of spiritual entities and these are typically Mahayana. Such as Pure land Buddhism or Tibetan Buddhism which is where Karma Kagyu comes from.

It is ok this is to be expected because Schreck and others are liars and work with these contradictory ideas to attract weak minded and confused people to their beliefs.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The particular brand in question believes in reincarnation, which begs the belief in souls, which are considered spiritual entities and which leave the possibility of...other spiritual entities.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
The particular brand in question believes in reincarnation, which begs the belief in souls, which are considered spiritual entities and which leave the possibility of...other spiritual entities.

According to the video they claim god is within us all, our own potential is to become gods.
They do not believe in an omnipotent omnipresent force

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You are correct, I have only a rudimentary understanding of buddhism but since they arent discussing Buddhism in the vid its kinda irrelevant.

It is ok this is to be expected because Schreck and others are liars and work with these contradictory ideas to attract weak minded and confused people to their beliefs.

Substitute Schreck in the above sentence for priests or church and you have just described Christianity

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

What you are describing sounds like synchronous manifestation thru the use of chakras (sound and symbols (the symbols can be different the meaning intent is what is important)). Seeking to do synchronous manifestation will put you in touch at least to a certain degree with higher power/source. They might not say no to what you do but when it is effecting others will sometimes it will just not work not matter how much will you have trained.

What do you think Christian monks/nuns are doing with their singing and prayer? They might not know why it works but they know the tools they use.
edit on 8-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

You are correct, I have only a rudimentary understanding of buddhism but since they arent discussing Buddhism in the vid its kinda irrelevant.

Substitute Schreck in the above sentence for priests or church and you have just described Christianity

This thread is about satanism, but yet you keep attacking christianity.
So christianity isnt for you, great, but why such hostility?
Maybe you would be suited to satanism. Give it a try. It is just another belief system anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Im not attacking Christianity, merely holding up a mirror for Christians who are attacking Satanism.

I find it hilarious that all the unproven anecdotes they have about Satanism that lead them to believe its evil have provable and documented parallels in their dogma of choice.

If people stuck to talking about what was in the video like I requested in the OP I would have nothing to "attack".

In 5 pages of responses maybe 8 posters have actually bothered to discuss the video and not their pre concieved Christian notions of what Satanism is.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

NihilistSanta

IkNOwSTuff

Karma Kagyu

Buddha was a flesh and blood man and genuine Buddhists treat him as such.

It seems like your putting your preconceived notions into everything and not actually listening to what they are saying

I think it is you who miss understand Siddhartha Gautama (the founder of buddhism) and Jesus in this case. To be a buddha is to be an "awakened one". Sometimes they are called "blessed one". Jesus speak like a Buddha and so do Siddhartha Gautama. Just because Siddhartha Gautama talks more about the logic than the love than Jesus do not mean they are not both explaining non-duality in their own words. That is why they are called blessed/awakened ones. The ones who have become symbiotic with the One that is all (the Jews name for it is Jehovah that means "the existing ONE").

A spirit having a human experiance. The buddhist monk I met where very aware of that there is a spiritual world and very interested in people who are psychic.

The real problems I have with some Christians is that some of them cannot handle that their one sided view, is not the only view that god uses and that god has ways to reach all souls on this planet that want help.
edit on 8-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I disagree with this video, somewhere around the 9min mark neanderthal lady is trying to claim Heavy Metal music genre as the church of LaVey's own.

It is crap like this that gave metal genre a bad rap and I fully disagree with that weak attempt.

There are more Christian metal bands than their are actual proclaimed satanism bands, and probably more bands which are just philosophical metal than strictly Christian Metal/Rock

so called satanism takes a back seat, these people were xenophobes and they didn't have the www

Black Metal is some silly embarrassing genre that exist in Finland or Norway or something...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Im not attacking Christianity, merely holding up a mirror for Christians who are attacking Satanism.

I find it hilarious that all the unproven anecdotes they have about Satanism that lead them to believe its evil have provable and documented parallels in their dogma of choice.

If people stuck to talking about what was in the video like I requested in the OP I would have nothing to "attack".

In 5 pages of responses maybe 8 posters have actually bothered to discuss the video and not their pre concieved Christian notions of what Satanism is.

Hold that mirror up to yourself please.
I criticised the satanic church and immediately you attacked me insinuating I was a christian, although I in no way brought christianity into it, that was you.
And like I pointed out, I wouldnt have anyway, being as Im not christian.
You seem quick to attack christianity regardless. Sorry for pointing that out.
Anyway, forget the video, go sign up to the church of satan and find out for yourself if what they describe is true.
Its the only way to find out.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Did Buddha himself teach anything about Spirits/Angels/Demons?

I was under the impression he didnt say anything about these types of things, I know modern Buddhism has been corrupted and people now pray to Buddha but have never heard of his actual teachings saying anything about it.

Please correct me if Im wrong but if Im not then Buddhists who believe such things are not true Buddhists (ie following the teachings of Buddha) just like Pedo priests or mass murdering Satanists are not true to their beliefs

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hold that mirror up to yourself please.

Why is that necessary? What have I said thats been contradictory??

I criticised the satanic church and immediately you attacked me insinuating I was a christian, although I in no way brought christianity into it, that was you.

I think it was you who I apologised to for assuming you were Christian, if I didnt, Apologies.
Can you point out where I attacked you? I assume it was a misunderstanding because I havent attacked anyone.

You seem quick to attack christianity regardless. Sorry for pointing that out.

I wont dispute that, I am not a fan of any organised religions but in this thread I have not attacked christianity once!!! I have "attacked" Christians who are being hypocritical. When I say attack I mean have deflected their attacks on Satanism back at them.

Anyway, forget the video, go sign up to the church of satan and find out for yourself if what they describe is true.
Its the only way to find out.

I woudnt sign up for any religion let alone one like Satanism with all the stigma thats attached to it.
Im a free thinker and can make up my own mind on things, I dont need an imaginary man or dude in a dress to tell me how to think or live.

You seem very defensive and come across as somewhat passive aggressive.
Whats your dog in this fight if your not Christian?
edit on 8/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
trying to steal the color black in their apparel and presentation...

Chuck Norris says; only...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join