It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Happened to DUTCHSINSE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've been "following" Dutchsinse for a little while now. Did anyone see Dutchsinse's FB posting last night asking a bunch of questions like what to do if one's life has been threatened, if it's okay to be killed for your beliefs, etc. He ended by saying if he disappears to keep looking into what happened.

It said there were 72 comments on his post, but when I clicked there was nothing. Also, I tried leaving him a wishing him well message and it wouldn't post. When I went to his FB wall, his post wasn't there, leading me to believe it had been taken down, but it was still in the news feed. Strange.

Anyway, if any of his friends or colleagues can respond, he might need someone looking out for him, etc.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

blackbagged?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

He like the doityourselfguy, has been being harassed by trolls on youtube.He's been cancelled on youtube several times I've heard.Thats all I really know.I do see where he has answered to a post on his youtube feed as of two days ago.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Dimithae because: Updating info

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Dutchsinse is a drama queen.

Don't fall for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I didn't see his posting about his life being threatened, and it is not up on his page now.

I do know that he's had a terrible time on Youtube, and he's been very frustrated with how he's being treated on social media sites. Personally, I think it is his exposure of "HAARP rings" on radar which is getting him into trouble with TPTB. As long as he stayed small, he was ignored, but now that he's become very popular, he's a threat.

Hang in there Dutch!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Well, it makes you wonder. He wrote (I wish I had a screenshot) something like the official threat had been delivered to him, or something like that.

And it looked like it had been posted late in the evening yesterday, December 6.

He wrote that if anything happened to him to "please look into it. Please."

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

why would any one credible " threaten " such a clueless attention whore ?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

MANILA – University of the Philippines scientist and professor Dr. Mahar Lagmay on Monday belied a viral video claiming that super typhoon “Yolanda” (international name Haiyan) was a man-made disaster. Lagmay, who is also the executive director of Project Noah, stressed that the man behind the video, who only identified himself as Dutchsinse, failed to prove his hypothesis that “Yolanda” was caused by a technology that emits microwave pulses. (Original News and Video)

Link:
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well, apparently he's back to posting stuff. I just saw a comet Ison update/youtube posting.

Sorry for any stress.
edit on 7-12-2013 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

cfnyaami
reply to post by spartacus699

Well, it makes you wonder. He wrote (I wish I had a screenshot) something like the official threat had been delivered to him, or something like that.

And it looked like it had been posted late in the evening yesterday, December 6.

He wrote that if anything happened to him to "please look into it. Please."

they sent these guys:

top topics

join