It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Achieve Ascension in 7 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by ctophil

Very interesting thread.

About 13 yrs ago I had a shaft of white light come through my living room window and hit me on my chest for about 2 mins. During that time, I felt an indescribable feeling of love and elation and felt that I could envision about 7 oldish looking men with long beards. Afterwards, my face was wet, I was shaking and fell to my knees. Would you care to give me your opinion on this type of experience?

Greetings, my friend. It seems you were doing something spiritually correct during that time, and those "7 oldish looking men with long beards" are members of the Godhead, welcoming you to the Kingdom of Heaven. I met the same "old men" about 10 years ago in a dream/vision. I felt great love and bliss. However, I met them in a higher dimension. A beautiful place in a grassy land with surrounding mountains. I hope that you are continuing your Spiritual training since then. May God continually guide and teach you each day.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by ctophil

Why do you sell the path to ascension yet you yourself have not ascended?

Worry not what others are doing or how far they have progressed spiritually, for when you do so, it is easy to make comparisons. Do not compare yourself with your brother and sisters. Consider "the beam" in your eye first before you try to pull out "the beam" in your brother's eye. Remember this paraphrase from Master Jesus? Speaking of which, did not Jesus teach Israel the process of Ascension when he said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within" and "Unless you are born again, you can not see the Kingdom of God?" yet he "was not" ascended yet during that time period? Actually, Jesus was an Avatar. And Avatars have already Ascended in times past. But they descended here temporarily to change religious and political systems for the better. They are not working on themselves to Ascend, they are helping others to come back home.

Am I saying that I'm an Avatar? I'm not denying it nor am I confirming it. If you meditate deeply within yourself and become ONE with your Higher Self, then you will find the answer. Find your inner teacher and focus on Divine Love, there will you find me, as well as Master Jesus.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this Ctophil. Much appreciated! (Thumbs up!)

I'm printing this out to take to work with me tonight. I look forward to reading your words.

S&F

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Worry not what others are doing or how far they have progressed spiritually, for when you do so, it is easy to make comparisons. Do not compare yourself with your brother and sisters. Consider "the beam" in your eye first before you try to pull out "the beam" in your brother's eye. Remember this paraphrase from Master Jesus? Speaking of which, did not Jesus teach Israel the process of Ascension when he said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within" and "Unless you are born again, you can not see the Kingdom of God?" yet he "was not" ascended yet during that time period? Actually, Jesus was an Avatar. And Avatars have already Ascended in times past. But they descended here temporarily to change religious and political systems for the better. They are not working on themselves to Ascend, they are helping others to come back home.

Am I saying that I'm an Avatar? I'm not denying it nor am I confirming it. If you meditate deeply within yourself and become ONE with your Higher Self, then you will find the answer. Find your inner teacher and focus on Divine Love, there will you find me, as well as Master Jesus.

I am not worried in the slightest. I am humoured. What does Master Jesus say about being humoured by my brothers and sisters?

Why should I focus on Divine Love? I'm not even sure what that is. Surely, because it has been capitalized, it is of some importance.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I read the PDF last night. That one is going in my "favorites".

Such good, well-written information. Thanks a thousand times!

Do you think you could put the first thread in a PDF? I'd like to print it out too.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by ctophil

I am not worried in the slightest. I am humoured. What does Master Jesus say about being humoured by my brothers and sisters?

Why should I focus on Divine Love? I'm not even sure what that is. Surely, because it has been capitalized, it is of some importance.

I would say there is nothing humorous about the many struggles that our brothers and sisters are encountering in the school of life. Some of us have even gone for a thousand or more reincarnated lives, going through the same cycles life after life in this dense universe. Those who have already ascended to Heaven, they have spoken out how incredibly difficult it was for them before they have gone back home. But on the other hand, the lessons learned while on Earth were quite beneficial when they returned to Heaven. Master Jesus was and is a very strict and serious teacher. He wouldn't find the Spiritual Path a joking matter, but indeed also a joyful, peaceful, and loving way back to God. There is nothing wrong with humor, because life should be lighthearted, since we all must be child-like in our experiences here. However, we must be serious in our Spiritual studies at the appropriate times, even more so than studying at a College or University. Because you are not studying to get a job and live a life that is only a drop in a bucket compared to the life that is waiting for you in the Spiritual Realm that is everlasting.

Divine Love is God's Unconditional Love. It is a Love that is 100% different than human love. Because human love requires something in return, while God's Love NEVER requires anything in return. Human love requires a person to act and react in a certain way, while Divine Love doesn't require you to act in any set way. Divine Love is not love of what you see as a physical being walking around, it is a Love of your God aspect, your True Being who is way beyond this world--a Being who was born from the Mind of God.
edit on 12/9/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

sled735
I read the PDF last night. That one is going in my "favorites".

Such good, well-written information. Thanks a thousand times!

Do you think you could put the first thread in a PDF? I'd like to print it out too.

It is always a delight and of pure joy to see my family member find one of my works to be helpful. The only thanks I need is for you to meet me in Heaven one day so that I can congratulate you in person for a job well done. But you're welcome from the bottom of my heart either way.

I did release a PDF version of the former thread here: Click Here

May your day find great Peace in God's Kingdom of Love.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Yeah, I'll see you there!

I just now went back and scanned over the previous thread, and found the PDF link. How did I miss that? LOL

Thanks again!

<< 1  2   >>

join