It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineered Snow Storms Wreaking Havoc around the Globe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

They don't need clouds because clouds are an accumulation of lots of water MOLECULES, stuck together. Geesh. Get off the clouds. No, you can't bounce on them.

So if they don't need clouds,why do they need contrails, which are clouds?

And you still haven't said how it is suddenly going to rain from 30,000ft when it never has before. Why won't the moisture freeze and form a cirrus sheet?
edit on 2-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

If only they could.

But most atmospheric scientists and meteorologists questions whether cloud seeding even works at all to any extent - with best estimates around a 3% increase in precipitation.

Not that anyone believes scientists when there's some youtube vid or blog written by a kid saying otherwise!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

A Russian author wrote in the 80s that in the future, countries would have weather wars and the people would not have a clue it was happening, they would just think it was mother nature.
Now china is suspected of manufacturing the 4 hurricanes that hit Florida in just 4 weeks several years ago.We the people are in the target in this new secret war fair.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can back- up my claims.

Rain out: China aims to control Olympics weather(USA Today)

BEIJING — As they prepare to host the Olympics — an event whose very purpose is to push the limits of human beings — the Chinese are trying to do what man never has: Control the weather. With five months to go before the Summer Games come to Beijing, Chinese scientists say they are confident they can keep rain away from the opening ceremony, or summon a storm on cue to clear the city's choking pollution.

China is spending $40 billion to remake the infrastructure of the ancient capital, and it already spends an estimated $100 million a year and employs 50,000 for rainmaking.

"We are now drafting the implementation plan for the artificial rain mitigation for the opening and closing ceremonies," said Wang Yubin, a Beijing Meteorological Bureau engineer. "This is a very complex process, so we must select the right time and place."
And YES, it was a success!

Next
China Leads the World in Weather Modification

The Beijing Weather Modification Office is just one part of the National Weather Modification Office that manipulates the weather across the whole of the country. China’s weather engineering program is the largest in the world—1,500 weather modification experts, in charge of thirty aircraft and their crews, as well as 40,000 part-time workers—farmers in the main—who are there to man the 7,000 anti-aircraft guns and 5,000 rocket launchers to shell the clouds.
Weather modification office? hahahahaha Do you really need "chemtrail samples"? Having an office that deals with weather modification isn't enough "proof"? My, my my...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Lots of things are written about the future, and that one may well be true one day. But it doesn't prove that aircraft contrails are there to make rain, which is what wonder bio is desperate to believe.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Helloooooo!we all know about cloud seeding,may have done before you. I see that AGAIN you are changing tack when the questions get too hard. Please offer a response to my last questions, seeing as you know it all.

Nobody here is arguing that weather modification isn't real. You are the one saying weather modification is chemtrails, and to support that you have nothing but bluster.

So way does that moisture from 30,000 ft that never fell from a cloud not just freeze and form one?
edit on 2-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You got any info to back up your claims? Personal opinions mean nothing. I've never seen a crop duster flying around here; especially not at 30,000 ft.; The altitude claimed by those screaming "persistent contrails". Either you're really confused or just trying to confuse others.

What ???

I said that the altitude at which cloud seeding planes (small planes) fly is not the same altitude that chemtrail believers say chemtrails (i.e., what the rest of us call contrails) are at.

Besides, cloud seeding seeds already-existing low-level clouds. Most persistent trails that I have seen are NOT above existing low clouds, so it seems that the high-altitude trails cannot be cloud seeding.

edit on 1/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Spookybelle

" The more likely explanation is that the Earth is warming "

That has to be the Most illogical thing I have ever read on this Website .

Actually, it's not illogical. Snow can be a result of global warming.

"Snow is consistent with global warming, say scientists"
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

waynos

Lots of things are written about the future, and that one may well be true one day. But it doesn't prove that aircraft contrails are there to make rain, which is what wonder bio is desperate to believe.
One day is here. I'm not sure what you're waiting for. China was successful at their mission, 5 years ago. What this "future" you speak of. Why do you actually read the article. I know the truth is hard to swallow, but denying ignorance really isn't that difficult....if you would just.....read...and read....and read. None of your theories makes sense, nor have you provided anything to clear the fog. You're here to add more confusion. It's really NOT a secret. Really, it's not!

"Seek and ye will find."

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

WonderBoi
I can back- up my claims.

Rain out: China aims to control Olympics weather(USA Today)

[snip]

Yes -- we all know that cloud seeding is happening. It has been around for decades. NOBODY is disputing the existence of cloud seeding.

However, what does that have to do with those trails high in the sky that most chemtrail believers call "chemtrails"?

Even in the information about cloud seeding you yourself linked, the descriptions of cloud seeding have no relevance at all to the high altitude persistent white trails in the sky. Why do you keep linking information about cloud seeding if the descriptions of cloud seeding do not match the common description of alleged "chemtrails"?

Please explain.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Before we discuss something different can we deal with the question at hand? I posted it twice.

link   
reply to post by waynos

Yes ,it is hard to prove but it is so easy to manipulate the weather,that it is a clear and present danger. For instance ;It has been found that the area next to power generating stations get more snow and rain than the area just next to them.Yes it is accidental but feeds data to out of control scientist who wish to enrich themselves at any cost.

link   

Soylent Green Is People

WonderBoi

You got any info to back up your claims? Personal opinions mean nothing. I've never seen a crop duster flying around here; especially not at 30,000 ft.; The altitude claimed by those screaming "persistent contrails". Either you're really confused or just trying to confuse others.

What ???

I said that the altitude at which cloud seeding planes (small planes) fly is not the same altitude that chemtrail believers say chemtrails (i.e., what the rest of us call contrails) are at.

Besides, cloud seeding seeds already-existing low-level clouds. Most persistent trails that I have seen are NOT above existing low clouds, so it seems that the high-altitude trails cannot be cloud seeding.
I already gave a chemistry class. Learn something about chemistry, before you try and say what is and isn't going on in the invisible world. Aight?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Not sure what that has to do with chemtrails, but just because I claim that if I eat an apple at midnight it will mean the Sun will rise tomorrow does not prove that the Sun rose because I ate an apple

Yes, the Chinese spend a fortune firing missiles into clouds to 'make' it rain. But whether it actualy does rain any more than would done so normally is a moot point.

And, obviously, chemtrails are not involved

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Let me explain it...ONE MORE TIME. Silver Iodide IS A CHEMICAL. Can you understand that? Now, once you understand Ngl, find out what it does when it mixes with other CHEMICALS like H20. One sided "science" is what you push.

I'm talking chemistry, and you're talking "clouds". lmfao THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! You still can't even answer the question: WHAT IS A CLOUD???? Please, humor me with your "intelligence". I need a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm really not disputing weather control, though I may disagree on the extent to which it is effective/has been perfected. I wonder to what degree those who are advocating weather control are underestimating natural forces, for example.

For the time being though I am fascinated by wonderBoi's assertion that aircraft contrails are in fact chemtrails that are used to make it rain from 30,000ft even without clouds (even though contrails are clouds) and even though aircraft contrails are crystals of frozen ice because of the temps up there. To most this would read like ill though out crap but WB says he has a handle on it. Though he seems stuck at the moment.

Otherwise they might just be aircraft contrails?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

But YOU said they didn't need clouds, so why does it matter? Besides, don't you know?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
While you're looking for the definition of a cloud, could you please tell me when and where do they "seed clouds"? I've never seen a crop duster flying around, so, how do they do it? Do you have a personal picture of them "cloud seeding"? Could you give the reader something, other than your word, to chew on? You want "facts" from this side, how about some facts from that side??? Show us some evidence of such "cloud seeding", as you say; and not this silly "chemtrail" mumbo-jumbo that we say.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Let me explain it...ONE MORE TIME. Silver Iodide IS A CHEMICAL. Can you understand that? Now, once you understand Ngl, find out what it does when it mixes with other CHEMICALS like H20. One sided "science" is what you push.

I'm talking chemistry, and you're talking "clouds". lmfao THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! You still can't even answer the question: WHAT IS A CLOUD???? Please, humor me with your "intelligence". I need a good laugh.

My question was simple, yet you seem to be dancing all around it:

The information YOU linked about cloud seeding specifically states that silver iodide is used in existing low altitude clouds in order to make the moisture already present in those clouds nucleate around the silver iodide. The nucleating creates heavier drops of moisture, which then precipitate out of the clouds.

SO, then why are the common trails that some allege are "chemtrails" (which the rest of us call perisstent contrails) laid in skies that have no clouds?

What I'm asking is what do those trails have to do with the information YOU linked on cloud seeding? Your own links tell me that the high-altitude trails some say are chemtrails ARE NOT cloud seeding. Your links tell me that cloud seeding is a totally different thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Let me explain it...ONE MORE TIME. Silver Iodide IS A CHEMICAL. Can you understand that?

Of course, it's used in cloud seeding. Why do you think it is also in contrails, because they are grey, right

Why doesn't the moisture you release from 30,000ft freeze into a cirrus cloud sheet but fall as rain? (

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join