It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineered Snow Storms Wreaking Havoc around the Globe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

waynos

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

NASA.gov is not a credible source, considering they are a part of the conspiracy. And neither are news outlets that "predict" the weather. Got anything other than government "facts"?

Snow storms come, and snow storms go, but let's not play ignorant by thinking weather modification has not been used, during our lifetimes.

Fine, just google "difference between weather and climate" and pick your own then. Again you are choosing to argue points I've not made. I said weather modification is not GE. Of course weather modification had been used, what do you think that cloud seeing link I gave you on the other thread was about?

Do you even know what you are arguing about anymore?
I think you're the one that's confused.

The difference between climate and weather is simple but often misunderstood, especially in relation to the debate on climate change. Weather is the hour-to-hour, day-to-day, and season-to-season changes in atmospheric conditions, while climate refers to average, long-term conditions -- measured in decades, centuries and millennia.
Now, answer this: does weather affect climate?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

Here's a pretty little picture for you. Maybe this will help.
Don't let the cute little crop duster fool ya.

You mean ignore what the diagram ACTUALLY shows you and imagine it means what you say instead? LOL Thats been you all over since you joined, in a nutshell.

Why are you linking information that is the same as I provided on the other thread hours ago as if it is somehow different just because its a different drawing of the same effect? Do you actually understand what you are looking at?

Dont worry, I already know the answer is 'not in the slightest'.

edit on 2-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

WonderBoi

waynos

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

NASA.gov is not a credible source, considering they are a part of the conspiracy. And neither are news outlets that "predict" the weather. Got anything other than government "facts"?

Snow storms come, and snow storms go, but let's not play ignorant by thinking weather modification has not been used, during our lifetimes.

Fine, just google "difference between weather and climate" and pick your own then. Again you are choosing to argue points I've not made. I said weather modification is not GE. Of course weather modification had been used, what do you think that cloud seeing link I gave you on the other thread was about?

Do you even know what you are arguing about anymore?
I think you're the one that's confused.

The difference between climate and weather is simple but often misunderstood, especially in relation to the debate on climate change. Weather is the hour-to-hour, day-to-day, and season-to-season changes in atmospheric conditions, while climate refers to average, long-term conditions -- measured in decades, centuries and millennia.
Now, answer this: does weather affect climate?

Youre nearly there. Two choices.

a) how will cloud seeding done tomorrow affect weather in a century?

b) where is the constant mass cloud seeding that is needed to affect climate as an act of geoengineering........tic toc.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Did you notice the not-so-obvious? Notice that the stuff coming out of the plane? They had time to draw snowflakes and water droplets, but what's that spewing from the plane? The only agenda i have, is spreading real facts to those seeking answers.

I've answered EVERYTHING you've asked. Sorry if you can't comprehend or read between the lines.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

2+2 =4 OK.

Why do they need to worry about the climate in 100 years, when in 100 years they'll have complete control of the weather?
Duuuuuuuuuuh.
You're asking the wrong questions. BTW....when you google has done algorithms based on your web-surfing habits. In other words, if you spend a lot of time on government websites, when you do a search, the first few page results will be government based links. Change your surfing habits. lmfao

I like a good debate, but this is getting to be a little old. People are looking for real answers and you, and your "contrail" crew aren't helping, with your government sponsored fertilizer.

BTW.....are you a civilian???

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Apparently so, on many levels! lmfao rofl

Back on topic: Silver Iodide, you say?

Silver iodide is an inorganic compound with the formula AgI. The compound is a bright yellow solid, but samples almost always contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration.
Let's see, based on my pic
You could say those lines fit this: "samples almost always contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration."

What is silver iodide and what is it used for?

Silver iodide is prepared by reaction of an iodide solution (e.g., potassium iodide) with a solution of silver ions (e.g., silver nitrate).

(Potassium iodide) is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula KI.
(Silver Nitrate) is an inorganic compound with chemical formula AgNO

Aren't those "chemicals"? Kl and AgNO Besides the fact that Silver Iodide is also a "chemical"?

Next question: what is it used for?

Silver iodide is an iodide that is used in photography, in seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine. It can be used as cloud seeding agent in weather modification activities: increase rain and snow precipitations and suppression of hailstone.
What else?

Chemical Name: Agl CAS No.: [7783-96-2] Molecular Weight: 234.77 grams/mole Properties Appearance Light yellow powder Specific gravity 5.67 Boiling Point 552°C (with decomposition) Solubility in Water 3 x 10-7 grams per 100 mL of cold water Compatibility Must be tested on an individual basis. Flammability Noncombustible.
And...

The crystalline structure of β-AgI is similar to that of ice, allowing it to induce freezing by the process known as heterogeneous nucleation. Approximately 50,000 kg are used for cloud seeding annually, each seeding experiment consuming 10-50 grams.

Static cloud seeding involves spreading a chemical like silver iodide into clouds. The silver iodide provides a crystal around which moisture can condense. The moisture is already present in the clouds, but silver iodide essentially makes rain clouds more effective at dispensing their water.

One minute you say that's silver iodide being used for cloud seeding, but then say: "those chemtrails are actually persisting contrails because a storm front is moving in."

Which is it??? Maybe you're confused with the word "cloud" or perhaps the word "seeding"?

Moisture refers to the presence of a liquid, especially water, often in trace amounts. Small amounts of water may be found, for example, in the air (humidity), in foods, and in various commercial products.
Let it also be known that in the stratosphere 30,000 ft

Polar stratospheric or nacreous clouds are occasionally seen in this layer of the atmosphere.

Here are your links:
Silver Iodide
Silver Iodide
How Stuff Works: Cloud Seeding
Moisture
Earth's Atmosphere

Persistent contrails? hahahahahaha Noooooo! Chem-trails or Silver Iodide trails. How's that? lmfao

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

Did you notice the not-so-obvious? Notice that the stuff coming out of the plane? They had time to draw snowflakes and water droplets, but what's that spewing from the plane?

Silver iodide, maybe?

I'm not sure why you call it "not-so-obvious", because obviously the silver iodide needs to come from the plane for the plane to seed the clouds.

As long as we are ultra-analyzing that graphic, I also noticed that the small single-engine plane shown in that graphic cannot be the type of plane that leaves behind persistent contrails (what some call chemtrails), because it cannot go high enough to do so.

Cloud seeding is not done at the altitudes that those trails some call "chemtrails" are at, therefore those alleged chemtrails are NOT the result of cloud seeding.

edit on 1/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You got any info to back up your claims? Personal opinions mean nothing. I've never seen a crop duster flying around here; especially not at 30,000 ft.; The altitude claimed by those screaming "persistent contrails". Either you're really confused or just trying to confuse others.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Another storm, another claim of geoengineering.

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Do you have anything at all that I don't already understand better than you?

Clue

Your photo shows trails in a clear blue sky. Every single source you produced describes releasing silver iodide INTO a cloud. Therefore your photo CANNOT be cloud seeding.

Cirrus clouds do not result in rain. Seeding there would be a total waste.

Cloud seeding occurs much lower than aircraft trails because that's where the rainclouds are.

If there are no rainclouds there can't be any seeding because there is nothing to seed

You are beating yourself to death with the wrong end of your own stick.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

One minute you say that's silver iodide being used for cloud seeding, but then say: "those chemtrails are actually persisting contrails because a storm front is moving in."

And you came to this point by concluding that contrails are grey and so clearly the same thing?

Have you seen Monty Python conclude in the Holy Grail that witches are made of wood because they float? This is the level you are operating on.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

What makes you think they need "clouds". They don't need clouds, at all. They can make their own. Geesh. Again, ask yourself this question: what is a cloud? And please, DON'T GIVE THE OBVIOUS ANSWER. In other words, what makes up a cloud???

Tic-Toc....Tic Toc

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So how did it ever snow before the evil powers that be / climate scientists / reptililan annuaki (delete as appropriate) started seeding clouds to make it snow?

But if you really think that weather doesn't happen naturally, you deserve to be very very worried and I suggest you invest in a bunker and hunker down there cos the end of the world is coming. Honest!

(as an aside, I do wish you Americans could get rid of your cold snowy weather because it's causing all these storms here in Blighty - and we'd rather have some cold and snow ourselves instead of endless rain, floods and gales)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Times up!

Even though they cannot be seen, water molecules are in the air all around us in the form of water vapor. When the molecules are bouncing around in the atmosphere they don't normally stick together. When you pump the bottle you are squeezing and compressing these molecules together and when you release the pressure the air is allowed to expand. When air expands it cools, cold air can hold less moisture therefore when the temperature of the air decreases condensation can occur and clouds will develop. Invisible particles in the air in the form of pollution, smoke, dust or even tiny particles of dirt help form a nucleus on which the water molecules can attach.weather.answers.com...
You're talking "clouds", i'm talking the MOLECULES that make up those clouds.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

What makes you think they need "clouds". They don't need clouds, at all. They can make their own. Geesh.

Again, we have your word for this as all the sources agree they do need clouds. You seem to have a problem where your source ends and your prejudice begins. How can it snow from cirrus?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I'm not saying every single storm on this planet is made by evil scientists. I am, however, saying they can feed those storms or starve them. Depends.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

They don't need clouds because clouds are an accumulation of lots of water MOLECULES, stuck together. Geesh. Get off the clouds. No, you can't bounce on them.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Times up!

Even though they cannot be seen, water molecules are in the air all around us in the form of water vapor. When the molecules are bouncing around in the atmosphere they don't normally stick together. When you pump the bottle you are squeezing and compressing these molecules together and when you release the pressure the air is allowed to expand. When air expands it cools, cold air can hold less moisture therefore when the temperature of the air decreases condensation can occur and clouds will develop. Invisible particles in the air in the form of pollution, smoke, dust or even tiny particles of dirt help form a nucleus on which the water molecules can attach.weather.answers.com...
You're talking "clouds", i'm talking the MOLECULES that make up those clouds.

It is already -30 and lower at cirrus height, how are you going to make it colder so that condensation can occur? Or are you making it rain from a clear blue sky at heights from which it has never rained before? Either way you are talking garbage.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join