It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineered Snow Storms Wreaking Havoc around the Globe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

There is a lack of snow where I live. Mountain skiing has not even open yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Famouszor

And, in a general sense, therein lies one of the problems with the concept that GE is already underway. As I see it. Where it is normally snowy, they made it warmer, where it is warm they make snow. Where it is dry they make it rain and wherever it rains a lot they made the rain stop.

Basically the reason that people are increasingly predisposed to believe in current GE ops seems to be that exactly the opposite conditions to what the writer, whoever they are, thinks they should be are present. Then they read the internet. It's as if the very idea that weather can change is utterly unbelievable. "They" did it.

LOL.

(post by wigit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Or do you mean your other videos?

Otherwise it's funny how a critique of this massively cliched and simplistic presentational style is taken as a personal insult by someone who just 'found' it on you tube?

If that description of the videos target audience (which is obvious of ALL these type of half witted presentations) fits you, then it's news to me, that never was my assumption, but you appear to think I meant you personally, strangely? Egocentric much?

edit on 2-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Spookybelle

" The more likely explanation is that the Earth is warming "

That has to be the Most illogical thing I have ever read on this Website .
Have you ever read ANY of the chemtrail (excuse me, "persistent lingering contrails") debates? lol Geo-engineering deniers...i'll tell ya...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

waynos
reply to post by Famouszor

And, in a general sense, therein lies one of the problems with the concept that GE is already underway. As I see it. Where it is normally snowy, they made it warmer, where it is warm they make snow. Where it is dry they make it rain and wherever it rains a lot they made the rain stop.

Basically the reason that people are increasingly predisposed to believe in current GE ops seems to be that exactly the opposite conditions to what the writer, whoever they are, thinks they should be are present. Then they read the internet. It's as if the very idea that weather can change is utterly unbelievable. "They" did it.

LOL.
G.E. is a fact! It's been in use for at LEAST 40 YEARS! The U.S. government ADMITTED using the technology, during the Vietnam war, under the codename "Project Popeye".

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yeah, so you think. That's why you keep getting it so wrong. Agent Orange and cloud seeding are not GE. I know truth and accuracy have no meaning to you, but they do to me.

GE isn't just everything you want it to be and to get your knickers in a twist about. Real GE is a very specific thing, and likely very dangerous indeed, that is easier to understand when you stop feeding yourself on bull.

en.wikipedia.org...(geoengineering)

All this contrail rubbish is blinding you.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

waynos

Yeah, so you think. That's why you keep getting it so wrong. Agent Orange and cloud seeding are not GE. I know truth and accuracy have no meaning to you, but they do to me.
You were on my Merry Chemtrails thread, preaching the same stupidity. Cloud seeding is not a part of G.E.? Cloud Seeding

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.
ADMIT DEFEAT. Geesh!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As your own quote above points out, cloud seeding is WEATHER modification, GE is about tampering with the CLIMATE of the planet.

In your world are these the same thing? And you are calling me stupid

www.nasa.gov...

When a cloud is seeded, it rains within 30 minutes and it's over. GE is way way different could you but grasp it.

The way you post photos of contrails but then talk about the COMPLETELY unrelated act of cloud seeding and try to rope both of these into GE simply shows everyone else that YOU HAVE NO CLUE beyond what the hoax pushers are giving you, unless you are pushing the hoax yourself, I haven't decided yet whether you are duped or duper, but I guarantee it's one of those.

You know the really funny thing about you and those of similar disposition?

If there is a power out there that is secretly spraying from aircraft, you have no chance of ever knowing because of your pointless fixation with aircraft contrails. It's like staring at the headlights on the truck trying to figure out what it means right up until it runs you over. And you think your soooooo clever

Bye.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I have been hearing about this storm for 4 days before it hit here. Maybe the ones who spray this weather modification juice are from here and they like to let us know what's going on.

I swear, common sense is a thing of the past.

Can't argue there. First a poster will proudly declare that they do not read newspapers or watch television, and then when the storm everyone else knew was likely coming for a week prior arrives, same poster is suspicious of said storm. Not necessarily this OP, but a pattern seen on ATS frequently.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

waynos

As your own quote above points out, cloud seeding is WEATHER modification, GE is about tampering with the CLIMATE of the planet.

In your world are these the same thing? And you are calling me stupid
Where do you get your information, which is totally inaccurate? Am i calling you "stupid"? Nope! Just the things you say!!!

Geoengineering is the application of geosciences, where mechanics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and geology are used to understand and shape our interaction with the earth
Understand and shape. Get that?

Shape
To give a particular form to; create.
Do you understand now? If not, try this:

Geo - Earth
Engineer- To alter or produce by methods of genetic engineering.

Geo-Engineering = To alter earth

Again, i'll say: ADMIT DEFEAT!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

NASA.gov is not a credible source, considering they are a part of the conspiracy. And neither are news outlets that "predict" the weather. Got anything other than government "facts"?

Snow storms come, and snow storms go, but let's not play ignorant by thinking weather modification has not been used, during our lifetimes.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Where does cloud seeding shape the earth? Do you not see how shaping the earth relates to climate change rather than a quick rain shower, hmmm?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What is Geo-engineering?

Geoengineering is the deliberate large-scale intervention in the Earth’s natural systems to counteract climate change.

Link to source, although we all know you aren't mentally able to comprehend this.

For the scholastically challenged, Large scale, is "big" while small scale is " little". Small scale, is like seeding a cloud. A single little cloud, in a single little area. Large scale is like covering the sky over an entire state.

If you like we can draw some pictures for you. (reading links seems to not be in your toolbag)
edit on 2-1-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

NASA.gov is not a credible source, considering they are a part of the conspiracy. And neither are news outlets that "predict" the weather. Got anything other than government "facts"?

Snow storms come, and snow storms go, but let's not play ignorant by thinking weather modification has not been used, during our lifetimes.

Fine, just google "difference between weather and climate" and pick your own then. Again you are choosing to argue points I've not made. I said weather modification is not GE. Of course weather modification had been used, what do you think that cloud seeing link I gave you on the other thread was about?

Do you even know what you are arguing about anymore?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Here's a pretty little picture for you. Maybe this will help.
Don't let the cute little crop duster fool ya.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Arguing? Nothing to argue about. I've done my research and you're still seeking answers. You keep trying to push Al Gore mumbo-jumbo in my ears and i'm really not trying to hear you. Dig a little deeper and you'll find what you're looking for. But ya gotta get past that 1st layer of BS (you keep talking), before you even hit dirt. Keep digging and stop misinforming!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Real info and facts are out there, if you'd bother to look past the 1st page of your "google" search.
Why you keep at it, with your personal opinions is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
115 pages worth of information and details on weather modification projects GeoMap (pdf)I just have to wonder, how do you do your "searches", while seeking information on the internet?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join