It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a joke - dreamt 9.5 and tsunami Japan May 4 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Guys, May 14 2015 is just two days from today. I hope nothing bad happens on that day.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There will be two dates to watch in this year's May.

First, is May 14 2015.
Next, and last watch date for this OP's possible event occurrence for the current year, will be May 24 2015.

After that, the watch dates for this OP, Zagari's 9.5 Mag event would move on to next year's May, with 3 dates to watch, and that would be May 4 2016, May 14 2016, and May 24 2016.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ezio313
Guys, May 14 2015 is just two days from today. I hope nothing bad happens on that day.

In all my 11 years here, I have only seen ONE prediction come true. ONE.
It was some earthquake prediction based on solar sun spots or something.
Every other one has failed miserably.

edit on 5/13/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

In all my 11 years here, I have only seen ONE prediction come true. ONE.
It was some earthquake prediction based on solar sun spots or something.
Every other one has failed miserably.

Yeah, I know that. Predictions are hard to get right. Since most psychics or researchers are not adept at pinpointing exact time frames based on many factors. However, if this thing that OP said, occurs on May 14 or May 24 of this year, then that would mean that the OP was correct in deducing the month of May, but being only wrong on the date, as well as the year. In other words, this is an experiment.... to test the OP's prognostications.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OMG a 7.8 earthquake just struck far south from Japan!!! >>> theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... Don't tell that this is a foreshock for Zagari's event!???

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

OMG a 7.8 earthquake just struck far south from Japan!!! >>> theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... Don't tell that this is a foreshock for Zagari's event!???

Except wasnt the original "I take dreams seriously" prediction for May 4?

Hell i can pick a random day in the future and say "EQ inc to Japan or California" and I have just as much a chance of being correct as people that make predictions..

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well the OP did said "May", so even though he might be wrong on the year and date, at least he got a big one near Japan right concerning the month, since even though it might not be 9.5, a 7.8 was still significant, since 7.8 quakes don't happen near Japan every month. In fact, when was the last time there was a quake measuring 7.8 or above at a range within 900 kms from Tokyo? As per this quake, it was such, as can be read here >>> theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Excerpt: " JAPAN – A powerful undersea earthquake south of Japan has shaken buildings in Tokyo. The US Geological Survey said the 7.8–magnitude earthquake was centered 874km (543 miles) from the Japanese capital, at a depth of almost 700km.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join