It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KING Capital and the 47 shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Movie coming out to bring light to a story about a young talented individual from New York who went by "Capital STEEZ"

His death on 12/23/12=47

Listen to his lyrics in his music to understand his story and what he was about.

The caption for his mixtape:

"AMERIKKKAN KORRUPTION came about during a time in my high school years where everyone was following fads and trying to fit in and naturally I did the same. It got to a certain point where I asked myself why? I started to open my eyes, I was a slave to television, media, and the daily motions of what we call the AMERIKKKAN Dream. My only intentions are to get the AMERIKKKAN Public to open up that 3rd eye just a little bit, and from there we ALL can grow."

edit on 6-12-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ElOmen
www.youtube.com...

Movie coming out to bring light to a story about a young talented individual from New York who went by "Capital STEEZ"

His death on 12/23/12=47

Listen to his lyrics in his music to understand his story and what he was about.

The caption for his mixtape:

AMERIKKKAN KORRUPTION came about during a time in my high school years where everyone was following fads and trying to fit in and naturally I did the same. It got to a certain point where I asked myself why? I started to open my eyes, I was a slave to television, media, and the daily motions of what we call the AMERIKKKAN Dream. My only intentions are to get the AMERIKKKAN Public to open up that 3rd eye just a little bit, and from there we ALL can grow. 

I really don't know what to think. I've read the thread and watched the video and I know what they are saying but I don't understand how that is supposed to help you acquire the goal of enlightening about the third eye.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

I don't seem to understand the whole situation.
Very interesting stuff though.
I want to hear everyone on here's thoughts on it.

join