It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London ufo on Russian tv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To sort of add balance I suppose,

Here is what I consider to be a genuine ufo case which was filmed in Australia Dec 2 of this year.

Aussie Ufo

This is at night the video has a forground object for reference and we see lights in the sky.

They look genuinely high up and we see them reasonably clearly. (there is some camera shake)

Here is a photo from one of the frames.

It just looks like a point of light no big deal, sure the guy on the ground is pretty excited but nothing really amazing.

Until you zoom in...

Now you see unexpected detail a dark body around the point of light and the light all of sudden looks like the central engine of a real craft.

And if you stop at any frame and zoom in like this you see detail pretty similar to this on all the lights.

If this is faked, I sure do not have a clue how this was done.

It is a true unknown. A UFO.

Just throwing a spanner in the works, I guess.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's a personal transporter moving one 'of those' who control us....

It's not a bird, drone, big bug, aircraft, weather balloon. Etc etc

Watch Stephen Kings " they live"
www.imdb.com...

That is what that object is......

PDUK

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Its all speculation at this point. Just as likely a ufo as anything since they're around and like to peek in on people to stir the pot and get everyone talking.

But it could be black op thingy too. Drone maybe, surveillance of some sort. Doesnt look like a bird to me though, or a balloon.

However, its still possibly a ufo.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's a bird but it almost looks like bad CGI to me. When it flies behind her head it looks funky and almost "refracts" like it was redrawn in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I'm no expert though.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

snoopy11

Here is what I consider to be a genuine ufo case which was filmed in Australia Dec 2 of this year.

Aussie Ufo

This is at night the video has a forground object for reference and we see lights in the sky.

They look genuinely high up and we see them reasonably clearly. (there is some camera shake)

It just looks like a point of light no big deal, sure the guy on the ground is pretty excited but nothing really amazing.

Until you zoom in...

Now you see unexpected detail a dark body around the point of light and the light all of sudden looks like the central engine of a real craft.

And if you stop at any frame and zoom in like this you see detail pretty similar to this on all the lights.

A Chinese Lantern Spanner?

Because that's what those were.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

FlySolo

IAMTAT
I think this was already discussed here recently...I believe that the general consensus was that it was a bird flying by the window.

It's allways a bird. Or Fly. Or...you get the point. I'm even open to drone but there comes a time when enough is enough and the usual suspects need to notice when some of the tried and true doesn't fit anymore.

I want a star as compensation for this ludicrous thread.

Do you in all sincerity think this is a genuine UFO?

This is not the first video claiming to have a UFO floating behind the RT London studios. Have you considered that witnesses would come forward to say they'd seen it? It's central London after all, so I'm sure people would have witnessed this so called UFO. And I got news for you, people say it's a bird or a fly because it probably is. Have you even considered the chance of possibility in actually seeing a bona fide UFO? I'm not talking stuff in which you want to be a UFO.

And if you in all honesty still think this video is interesting, then please explain to me what shape of UFO you think it is and please elaborate on if you think it's an alien spacecraft and what it's doing there.

Here's my scenario, some idiot with too much time on their hands (probably smoking pot), was watching RT and seen something that the camera couldn't quite make out. There was the idiots' moment of inspiration.

Said idiot then thinks, "I'll post that on YT with a UFO title and get tons of hits from the UFO idiots".

And with a devious look on his face, the idiot posts his footage and laughs his ass off at the reaction to his stupid video because all along he knows it's something very mundane.

Please mate, if you're truly serious at all about this subject, then posting stuff like this just makes you look really silly.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The first step to discovering what this was is to establish the speed at which it traveled.

It appears to fly by the window in less than a second.

It reminds me of when I first discovered the rod phenomenon. Search flying unidentified rods to see countless videos.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

JadeStar

A Chinese Lantern Spanner?

Because that's what those were.

I am not convinced of that normally I would agree with you but......

When you zoom in you see a dark body around the so called lantern.

If it was a lantern I would expect to see nothing but a point of light.

These lanterns are just made of paper after all, also the lanterns dont last that long, I have flown lanterns and they are not that bright either more a dull orange color.

So while normally I would agree with you, not this time. But not without good reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It didn't look like a bird to me. I don't know what it is, that doesn't mean I can say what it isn't with 100% accuracy like most of the posts before me!

You talk about resistance?!? I'm in the middle of it right now. People don't like their beliefs being questioned...even with hard facts. Don't bother trying to convince people that don't believe in UFO's (which is funny, because this is absolutely unidentified) that they exist. It's like trying to make a priest believe there is no God.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

snoopy11

Aussie Ufo

Until you zoom in...

www.canonrumors.com...
It's a problem with the readout electronics - nothing a firmware update can't fix.
edit on 6-12-2013 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I grew up in a town with a large Seagull population, I believe that it does look like a bird.

Why you may ask?

When you look at the back of it you can see that it is a different thickness and resembles a tail of a bird.

Plus it looks like it changes its angle of flight half way through the fly by and just as it does so the middle of the object thickens a bit as if a wing was changing pitch.

Depending on the wind seagulls and geese can catch some pretty good speed. Plus birds do glide too, They don't have to flap their wings at every moment of flight. Anyone who lives by water could back me up on that. If you look in the background there is water.

Please do not be closed minded, If you do not want to know what people think then don't post.

You said:

So anyone claiming the OP pictures look like a bird have already made up their mind UFOs don't exist. Now please, don't tell me about resistance.

That is irrelevant as the picture you posted is that of a bird flapping its wings. As I said up there ^^^^^^^^^
Birds DO GLIDE.

Do not judge others, that only makes your self look bad when trying to make a point. I am sure that you don't like to be judged either. I believe with every ounce of my soul that there are alien life forms but we must weed out the false sightings. I respect the fact that you are standing up for this, but in all honesty it is explainable.

I have seen a real ufo when I was younger and I have seen Seagulls/Canadian Geese/Other birds fly by windows at high speeds and they all look like that.

PLUS.....

It is blurry because the camera is focused on the speakers and not necessarily focused on the back ground. There for when the bird flew by it was outside of the focus point. The rest of the background looks pretty good, Why? because the land, bridge, buildings all stay in one spot.

Anyone with a basic film background can tell you that, especially if you have filmed sports events.

In the future could you please be less judgmental, we are all on here to learn, research, communicate and share our thoughts and Ideas on subjects. If you don't want people to use the "usual mantra" then bring forth more evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by gortex

You need your eyes checked.

YOU NEED to learn more about digital imaging!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

FlySolo

'Cause tv cameras don't have shutter speeds so you know

PROVE IT!!!

If fact before you make any other threads on stupid assumptions read here about SHUTTER ANGLE for pro quality studio tv/video cameras.

Shutter Angle

Lots of members are long time camera/video users some even pro so learn a little before you make assumptions on what you think you see!!!
edit on 7-12-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

snoopy11

Until you zoom in...

No what you see is artifacts from POOR quality video!

(post by FlySolo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Hey. Go **** yourself. Mate.

Wow FlySolo that's a bit harsh. ATS is a place for discussions if you can't handle people ripping apart your video and sharing their thoughts then you are in the wrong place. ATS is a respected international forum with a lot of experts floating around. You have to expect people to be blunt and tell you their views

Ok so some people maybe rude toward you or they may seem rude but remember everything you read is through text we can't show sarcasm or any other feeling when we post. But telling someone to F off isn't right.

If you believe you have been spoken to rudely or abusively then don't lower yourself to their level.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

wmd_2008

FlySolo

'Cause tv cameras don't have shutter speeds so you know

PROVE IT!!!

If fact before you make any other threads on stupid assumptions read here about SHUTTER ANGLE for pro quality studio tv/video cameras.

Shutter Angle

Lots of members are long time camera/video users some even pro so learn a little before you make assumptions on what you think you see!!!

I take it back. Video cameras have shutter speeds, I stand corrected. But have a got something for you and all the others who flocked to this thread (pun intended) to poo poo on my common sense.

THIS is a bird

See how in focus it is gliding downward? Notice the wings, the shape, color. Also, for my quick witted anonymous ATS friends, see how slow it is going compared to the OP video and at a much further distance away? Why O why is that bird in focus and the OP "bird" (which must be much much closer to the camera to give the illusion of speed) is not?

If the UFO or "unidentified object" is a gull gliding past the window, then it's not going any faster than you can wave your hand in front of your face or 35 miles per hr. As for bird of prey? Well that could be possible except for one thing, it's gliding horizontally. Gull, goose, pigeon or falcon gliding horizontally will all glide at relatively the same speed provided they are not accelerating from gravity.

I'm just not convinced that a digital tv camera at 25-30 fps will not catch the details of an object 10' away traveling 35 miles per hour.

ETA: Another RT bird (sarcasm)

edit on 7-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join