It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London ufo on Russian tv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Look what I found.

I was just looking for the latest Max Keiser report regarding the latest bitcoin crash and I found this:

Hopefully the YT link embeds, we'll see...

So please. Don't use the usual mantra. Bird, bug on the lens, water droplets. Something which is clearly not a plane is zipping by at great speeds. Enough to make you go hmmmm? Yet?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It i obviously an extremely intelligent life form from 200 light years away that traveled all this way to fly around our planet to gather super secret intellegence data for when they invade Earth and take over.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Or maybe who ever believes this is a ufo and not a bird is delusional..

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

So please. Don't use the usual mantra. Bird, bug on the lens, water droplets.

Why rule out the most logical answer ?
UFO live on Russia today

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You need your eyes checked.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
geez...I'm shocked!....shocked I tell you...another blurry image going by a window (rolls eyes)....how about the 1 pixel dot of light in a black sky that is captured on a smart phone and called a UFO...yeah....that'll work

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by gortex

You need your eyes checked.

What do you think a bird looks like from the side as it moves quickly across a stationary camera?
edit on 6-12-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepVisions

Not elongated like that with no variances in body width from head to tail. Must be the F-stop on the tv camera

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

please tell us the airspeed of this phenomenon

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Bird, or bug or UFO?

1. Most reasonable approach:
Start with the most likely, and PROVE how bird or bug is the least probable explanation.

2. Least reasonable approach:
Start with the least likely probable explanation and emphatically resist and deny all other more probable explanations.

I'm going with #1 - It's a bird or bug.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm not a professional just adding my opinion .. I say it's a bird

But if it's a UFO don't tell Olivet he had a massive thread about UFOs over London, the thread was deleted or closed. If he sees this video he will have a field day

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Of course, I should have known resistance is heavy on this site.

I've seen many pictures of birds mistaken for ufos. They usually look like triangles or like this:

So anyone claiming the OP pictures look like a bird have already made up their mind UFOs don't exist. Now please, don't tell me about resistance.
edit on 6-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by gortex

And I would appreciate from now on, don't come to my threads with a one post bs. You've done that before and I've kindly asked you to defend your stance. Otherwise gtfo. Clear? good.

The RT studios are on the banks of the Thames which is a place where there are many birds .
I have been to London on numerous occasions and know this from personal experience as I have seen them , it looks like a bird gliding past the window ... prove it isn't .

Otherwise gtfo. Clear? good

If you disagree that its a bird fine but a little civility costs nothing .

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Stop posting this stupid crap, that is all.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've asked you nicely in a IM last time I made a thread. Remember the fly? You just blew me off. That's rude and I had enough.

Back on topic.

So what there are lots of birds there. The world has trillions of them so that's really a moot point. If that's your only logical argument then try harder. How about trying to explain why the "bird" has such a elongated thin body? Shutter speeds on a tv camera being the culprit? 'Cause tv cameras don't have shutter speeds so you know. Explain that away Gortex. Explain the odd shape of your bird without being a jerk and I'll play nice.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Hold on, I never insulted anyone. This is between me and Gortex. Not the first time we've had a discussion so no need to straw man this. Thanks

Oh, and way to go picking and choosing who's insulting who. Another "us against them" mentality?
edit on 6-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'm going with #1 - It's a bird or bug.

Where did you see it's a bird or bug? I see blurry flying thing.
You're another good candidate for having ODD (obsessive debunking disorder).

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think this was already discussed here recently...I believe that the general consensus was that it was a bird flying by the window.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join