It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Frequencies, Confirmed, and Debunked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a couple of good large threads here about 432 and also Schumann. Those I think can be useful but definitely not solfegio. In this video is all you need to know about solfegio. You won't ever listen to it after you see the vid once.

I kind of like this site: site
but you have to take it with a grain of salt 'cause you never know what has some scientific source and what is just some false esoteric stuff. It can be dangerous to mess up with brainwaves.
edit on 7/12/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

To the OP, I could neither agree nor disagree. Frankly, I'm not very familiar with the processes involved.

But somehow more than one year ago, I experienced radical improvement of my immune system. All it took for me was change in diet and perception - how I look at things.

I was sickly before of common ailments but since that time, I would get a colds from another person and be completely healed just an hour later.

As time goes by, the severity of the symptoms of infections are getting less and less. Nowadays, I hardly ever feel having colds or flu. I know that I have by circumstances, having been in a room packed with sick people, get a little runny nose a bit later that would be gone in less than one hour.

I've also been healed of some years-old body aches like my back and looked younger by several years.

This much improve immune system of mine is not even compromised by lack of sleep.

Thus, I strongly believe there is a natural and possibly permanent solution to our health and even ageing if I can just figure out completely what has happened to me as if any reputable medical org would take my case very seriously!

I still can't heal my wounds as quick as Wolverine can! Just viruses, bacterial infection, some toxins, my body seem able to get rid off very quickly.

Interestingly, if I do get big open wounds, my white blood cells (white fluid/pus) doesn't seem to form around them. I got them before, but since last year, things have changed a lot. In essence, even large open wounds heal a lot faster even without using any dressing, anti infection, nothing just leave it by itself... But still not as as fast as Wolverine!
edit on 8-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I kept out of the discourse for obvious reasons. I found this researching sound as a healing mechanism. Please let me know if this is of interest.

discord.sourceforge.net...

Just to add: I use Audacity ad a tone generator/editor on Wintel architecture. I recommend you all experiment...

PEACE

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When I started with brainwave entrainment I just downloaded few torrents with stuff like I-doser binaural beats. I think I fu** my brain with it and found that aplications where you can make your own set are much better. Like NP. The best is to make your own set - for example to set isochronic 7,83 Hz at a pitch of another Schumann.
Also isochronic tones are much better. When I listen to slow binaural beats I find it to go from one ear to another (or from left hemisphere to the right.) which is annoying and unnatural.
Here's a list of Schumanns:
59.83 Hertz 59.83 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 8.
53.33 Hertz 53.33 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 7.
46.83 Hertz 46.83 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 6.
40.33 Hertz 40.33 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 5.
33.83 Hertz 33.83 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 4.
27.33 Hertz 27.33 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 3.
20.83 Hertz 20.83 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 2.
14.30 Hertz 14.30 Hz Schumann resonance overtone 1.
7.83 Hertz 7.83 Hz Schumann resonance fundamental

So I made it 7,83 at 53,33 + some white noise and it probably can't be better.

Here's a list of chakra frequencies from the link above:
1st - 8 Hz
2nd - 9 Hz
3rd - 10 Hz
4th - 10,5 Hz
5th - 12 Hz
6th - 13 Hz
7th - 15 Hz

As you can see we could almost crawl in the range of the first two Schumann resonances

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Please forgive the CGA colour tone; This was my intro frequency set (please scroll thru before dismissing):
www.greatdreams.com...

It evolved, but there is a lot there for someone (noob) to play with.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

KAOStherory-

That 'layman' guy here. What you and the other posters here have been discussing is very informative for me as you can tell from my previous post, I know just about enough of this subject to be dangerous.

Before I go off into the yonder playing around and experimenting with this, I have another question. while reading the links provided by everyone, I'm understanding the goal of reaching entrainment and results of certain frequencies.

In my earlier days when I was a lot younger and married, there was an accident that cause me to become tone deaf in my left ear. The tone, as best as I can describe it, is the sound of a cricket chirping. You know that pesky creature that got into your bedroom at night and keeps you up by its annoying sound. That doesn't bother me, as all I have to do is roll over on my right ear and 'poof' no cricket.

Does this disability hamper the effects of being able to entrain ones self?

Am I correct to assume that even if I don't actually 'hear' that tone, that frequency is still there and will still give any effects it may have OR since I physically can't conceive that frequency through my auditory system, am I just s.o.l.?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

It none of my business,but.... You might have to increase the volume in that ear is my best guess. Toggling with the volume and balance of the speakers.

What I noticed from using binurals or even reiki music(it still in it own category with me) is that it can't be excessively loud, to the point where it echoing in your ear where it just deafening. Nor can it be to low, you just gotta toggle with what volume system to your needs.

Thats my best guess.

Edit:
If anything, you probably should have the speaker that will give off the least amount of noise in that ear,while the other one won't blast your other ear. No need to focus on it, just need to listen to it.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry I was AWOL all day, not home and the mobile app is a bit weird on my phone.

Anyhoo, I think i've seen the vid that PapagiorgioCZ posted, and as far as numerology goes, i feel they took it a but far. After all, the Solfeggios are just 12345 etc in vertical lines, so of course there are going to be some coincidences and such.

And the chart Cartenz posted does have some of those frequencies listed which I mentioned are often misconstrued as brainwave frequencies, and they still list C for the Root Chakra. And again, fine, but if you want the actual frequencies associated, C ain't red.

And geo1066 - I'm approx. 2 decibels deafer in my right ear than left. Believe me, it's a problem when trying to stereo-mix two different tracks. A lot of switching the headphones around back & forth, or having another band member check for me. But with the binaurals i've never had an issue. Sometimes i adjust my main balance on my laptop, but not always because of speaker listening. I suppose it couldn't hurt to adjust the balance, but yours sounds more like a case of tinnitus. I tried to help a friend with that, and I did create a cancellation track for her. It helped while she used it, but after it came back worse, so she stopped. I have some other theories on what might cause that, but will need a lot more experimentation to determine if I am correct or not. Speaking of crickets, have you heard the "Gods Chorus Crickets" video? I just debunked that one lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by geo1066

It none of my business,but.... You might have to increase the volume in that ear is my best guess. Toggling with the volume and balance of the speakers.

Specimen -Not at all. ATS is an open forum. Please interject where it is relevant to the topic. Your views/opinions are respected as well as others. I had only addressed the OP out of respect for him being the the founder, so to speak, of this subject. If any member would like to keep there discussion a bit more private, they can always P2P. I personally had only been 'b**ched-slapped' once here on ATS which I justly deserved for commenting on a subject where I was so far off topic strictly because I was too lazy to read the whole thread. So thank you. - geo

CHAOStheory - I just wanted to be sure that there were other options to overcome any physical drawbacks one may have so as to not get too frustrated over not achieving any results. Your assumption on the 'tinnitus' is correct. Very load and constant 24/7/364. I guess that tone would be the same as a 32 caliber revolver being discharged right next to your ear held by a screaming 'part irish, Italian, indian and heinz57' redhead, green-eyed estranged wife. Excuse me, X wife.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

Ah the synchronicity abounds these days, was just Skyping with my German/Irish redheaded ex-wifey last eve. As our friend calls it, "Nature's red flag-LITERALLY!"
Love 'em tho!
Now if I can just get her to give up all the prescription "meds" that drains her bank account and braincells...
You might want to try generating a tone in Audacity (free audio program - generate - tone - sine - start guessing at frequencies) to try and cancel or mask it, but you may just end up with the same results as my friend (works, but comes back worse after).
Maybe not tho, everyone is different. Yours sounds pretty unique as it doesn't sound like you have a steady tone...so not sure there...
But yknow if you're using binaurals and the tinnitis is bad at the time or you're not feeling any effects, you may want to slide your balance just a bit. Worth a try!
OR - once you have Audacity, google and install the ISOMOD and create Isochronic tones, which you can use through speakers. I have yet to check their effectiveness vs binaurals, but some say they're even better.
And do keep me posted!

edit on 9-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That analogy of yours is pretty faulty, as are most of the ones I see these days.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That analogy of yours is pretty faulty, as are most of the ones I see these days.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thanks to you and all others who have shared their knowledge and experiences on this subject. I have a lot more understanding of this now and don't feel so timid to experiment more. I'm going to make sure that I have a proper setup and give it a try for a week or two and as I get more familiar with this. I will definitely let you all know of my findings and possibly give me some pointers as to what else may be tried.

I'm exicited to get started and as an old saying in the south goes - "Boy, we're cooking with oil now!"

*off topic -
KAOStheroy- Isn't it wild how their hair actually gets redder when they get mad? Didn't know what a lot of our heated discussions were about because I was so awestruck by this! lol,

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

Glad to hear it, and feel free to PM me any questions you have along the way.

*And never noticed that lol, but not surprising!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To update a bit, my most frequently asked question is what ARE the real or "good" brainwave entrainment frequencies. Again, a healthy balance and ability to "shift gears" is best, and the ranges tend to be more important than if it's 0.5 or 0.6Hz. I mentioned the Monroe Institute previously, but as I've been going thru their site, checking references for specific frequencies, it seems they aren't so free with the specific info, probably because they sell mp3s and systems.
So do these guys, Transparent Corporation, but they are a bit more "transparent"! The downloadable pdf shares all the info from their studies - and scroll down for a cool pictoral summary arranged by brainwave range.

www.transparentcorp.com...

to clarify, the pictoral summary is an overview of what entrainment in the different ranges is beneficial for, the pdf gives detailed information regarding the studies, such as exact frequencies used and success rates.

edit on 10-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: to clarify

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just an update, and continue to PM me any questions or issues with the programs!

On TransparentCorps site, you'll see the cool pictoral with the general info on the ranges, but there is also a pdf download of their studies near the top, including specific frequencies used, time used, combinations, results, etc.
www.transparentcorp.com...

It still appears that the range is of more importance than the specific freq. but the combinations shown and times etc are of interest. Plus, figure if they used exactly 10Hz for such-and-such and it worked 9 out of 10 times, then it's probably worth sticking to if you don't have an EEG.

About that, you should have an EEG. Maybe not totally necessary, but if you're really going to get involved, it's the best way to go. Not everyone may need one, but I work in audio therapy, and so far have only offered AUM, Schumann, and Chakra attunements. Now people are asking me to help with OCD and ADHD and Parkinsons etc, so I feel the best way to go is to be able to see peaks and deficiencies first, then even them out from there.

The EEGs i use are from Neurosky, the Mindwave, and for $80, it's not a bad deal. It has some pretty fun games too, you can levitate a ball or create a mandala with meditation:
neurosky.com...

They have more expensive nicer ones with headphones attached I'll get down the road, much more comfy than trying to fit big headphones on with the headset I'm sure. My case may be a bit different than most, but since I've fallen into doing this professionally I'm not messing with my friends and clients psychological issues without seeing them for myself. Plus it's just cool as hell. I first found it by looking up Edmund Scientific after finding this ad in an old sci fi magazine my girlfriend gave me:

The new ones are nicer lol and have software, not a box with a beep and a light, and it's cheaper too. This thing reminds me of the headband found at the UFO crash site used to control the ship...

I did purchase a second one, now I need another computer to run it off of. I sometimes work with a center here in Chicago, and we are going to hold an event in January to recreate the study of brainwaves synching to the Schumann Resonance during a session. There will be 5-10 practitioners of varying levels, and those receiving will NOT be Reiki attuned. The EEG readouts from each will be fraps recorded, with synch cues at the beginning, then aligned next to each other in my editing program later. In reply, again, to alpha1, just because a study in the UK from the 80's can only be found mentioned one place online, doesn't mean it didn't happen, and also, it can be found, the researchers wrote several books. Regardless, still want to see it for ourselves, and in January, we will.

edit on 18-12-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join