It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United we stand, Divided we Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I believe that any way the election would have turned out, their would be
angry people.

The bickering from both parties can make the rest of the World look at us
like a bunch of monkeys in a zoo.

We learned a long time ago that when a team bickers among themselves, they defeat themselves.

I was born American, not born as a Republican or a member of any other
party. I think that these spin doctors from both sides keep the bickering
going. The anger it creates in our borders as a nation- is enough to make us slip. We don't need a push from outside, or a plane into a building, we can terrorize ourselves.

Most people don't play on a team to lose. If so, they are the enemy.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Not sure what you are trying to say here exactly...

Sounds like another Anti-American-American thread...just more subtle...

I don't go out in the streets picking fights with people who don't share my views, but I'll never change what I feel is right "just to make nice and get along".

I don't think having different views will ultimately lead us into self defeat...but the intolerence will.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I agree with lecky, I don't see people in my area fighting each other for political parties, darn I don't even know what parties they are.

I think politicians, our leaders are the ones making sure that we stay divided with their fight for political views.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's the whole establishment racket. The right, the left.. liberal vs. conservative. None of that crap means anything anymore. It's time to shake off the left/right thing. We're so dumb here. Look at so many other countries - Israel for example - they have many parties. I voted for a Libertarian for Governor this year. It's long past time to get behind and promote third and fourth party candidates.

A perfect example of how the Dem. AND Repub. parties are in cahoots to control things is Howard Dean. Between the two parties and the mainstream media, they combined their efforts to crush his run. And they were totally successful. The brainwashed sheep fell for the media's spin and just let the establishment get away with it. It's maddening.

top topics

join