It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

ImpactoR
reply to post by draknoir2

Provided that you consider all in that conference liars or fraud because Greer was there/took part/organized part of it/all/ you have created one.

Take off the Greer Goggles and re-read the post.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I am not believer, yet alone in Greer, I am speaking in general to everyone who thinks that way and I\ve seen a lot of such useless posts, doesn't matter if you or someone else.
---

The reason why Citizens Hearing is not helping isn't because it is 'staged' the people in it are 'fraud' or the Congressmen are some failed Hollywood actors who try being actors on press club conferences. As one or some of these Congressmen said - they are retired and cannot do anything and it was up to those researchers to convince the current people in the Congress about these things, it has nothing to do with anyone being fake, the powers of these people are gone with them stepping down from their positions...

And since the witnesses are sometimes not even first hand witnesses or have nothing good as evidence, they cannot convince anyone with documents and assumptions, these will not succeed in the Congress. That is why there is nothing about it.

Like they said, the ones who know do not speak, the ones who speak like these witnesses are just assuming, that's not enough and that's why there will not be any progress. They are trying to help but the information they have is not enough for that, it's too basic and sometimes is a matter of interpretation than actual literal and undeniable proof of aliens.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

TruthLover557
The first and last time I heard of Steven Greer was back in 2010 when my brother read portions of "Disclosure" out loud to me. We both found the book to be jaw dropping.

Now I'm learning that Mr. Greer is thought to be a fraud and a liar by the most outspoken participants of this thread. What does this mean of the book "Disclosure" that bears his name? Did he make up all those first-hand accounts? Just curious.

I can answer that. If you actually analyze all the witnesses' testimony you discover that 70% of them, literally 70%, have been told stories by other people. In other words, they are not first hand witnesses at all.

Now, if you look at what the witnesses say they saw, or, as in 70% of the cases, were told by others what THEY saw, and analyze them via Hynek's classification scheme, you come up with tis:

Nocturnal Lights: 4
Daylight Disks: 5
Radar/Visual: 4
CE1: 13
CE2: 1
CE3: 4
CE4: 3

So from ALL those witnesses, that's what you have, a pretty dismal showing. This next is a Table of those witnesses listed in the book "Disclosure," which is not the same list as the Press Club speakers. Tables do not reproduce well, so forgive the formatting issues, but basically I have given a number, then a percent

Table X: Statistical Summary
Categories Number Percent
Witnesses in the Military 43 61
Enlisted 23 33
Officer 20 28
Press Club Speakers 19 27
Saw a physical UFO 22 31
Saw lights in the sky 12 17
Saw radar blips 17 24
Saw pictures or a movie 9 12
Saw message traffic 4 6
Were told stories by others 50 71
Total 70 100%
Table X-2 (Note: Numbers are not additive because witnesses are in several categories each)

I'm also working on an essay on Greer, but Isaac will probably beat me to it and make a better case. But eventually I'll make a PDF available.

edit on 12/9/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

ImpactoR

I am not believer, yet alone in Greer, I am speaking in general to everyone who thinks that way and I\ve seen a lot of such useless posts, doesn't matter if you or someone else.
---

Matters to me since you quoted me specifically, failed to understand the post, yet continue to mischaracterize its content to fuel your tangential rant.

Let me help you understand that which escapes you:

Any account re-told by Greer in his book is at least one step removed from "first hand".

It's that simple and that complex.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join