It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow-Witted Conspiracy Theorist Convinced Government Behind NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For those who know The Onion, just saw this on my youtube feed and reminded me about ATS, how many guys like this do we have here? kidding

I find the Onion youtube videos aren't as funny as they used to be, but sometimes they still make me chuckle.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

Looks like a cheap shot trying to paint conspiracy theorists in a bad light more so than an actual humor-based "joke". I guess they have to try every angle to promote the ridicule.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So this guy thinks it is a conspiracy that NASA is a government agency. Why, just because it is found at nasa.gov on the web? Sure it is part of our government, it does receive government funding and it always has. That means it is a government organization. It is just like the community action agencies that get most of their money from the government and follow government guidelines. Maybe it is not the government but they do what the government tells them to do or they don't get money. So I can't see the conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

rickymouse
So this guy thinks it is a conspiracy that NASA is a government agency. Why, just because it is found at nasa.gov on the web? Sure it is part of our government, it does receive government funding and it always has. That means it is a government organization. It is just like the community action agencies that get most of their money from the government and follow government guidelines. Maybe it is not the government but they do what the government tells them to do or they don't get money. So I can't see the conspiracy.

The Onion is a humor/satire site. Or at least they try to be. Maybe based on your response, they didn't do too good a job on this one (or maybe too good?).

But... they did have a recent home-run in my book with the NYPD Stop and **KISS** story. I still giggle when I tell my friends to check it out.

edit on 5/12/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

'these kisses aren't racially motivated' lol
thanks, i hadnt seen that one, definitely better than the one i posted.

reply to post by Urantia1111

It could be, but i don't see it that way, the onion makes fun pretty much of everything that walks under the sun.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

athousandlives
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

'these kisses aren't racially motivated' lol
thanks, i hadnt seen that one, definitely better than the one i posted.

It could be, but i don't see it that way, the onion makes fun pretty much of everything that walks under the sun.

I peed myself when I first saw it.
I thought the best line was, "Awww, man! I just got kissed two blocks ago!"

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think they nailed it actually..

new topics

top topics

join