It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do I change my blue auto sig at bottom of post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
seams like since you updated the site, I can't figure out how to remove or change it. SOmeone had a post about spelling errors and that they are dyslectic, I told them they could use that as their auto sig that shows up in blue when we post

I clicked on my self and don't see any way to change mine, or a way to make a new one... and I clicked on lots of stuff on the site to figure out how to fix this and found nothing....

thanks in advance for your help

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

See the little downwards arrow near the top right? Click on it and a second row of options will appear. Go into Account and on the right side down the page is where you change your Signature. Be sure to click on Submit after the change, or it will not take, says one who once forgot to do just that.
edit on 5-12-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you have to sacrifice a kitten to the almighty one.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What the heck?!! The last time I made a change it was two kittens, three chickens, and a fish! When did the discount kick in? I want a refund!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

No refund, sorry Zaphe. Perhaps they expect a greater contribution from our mods, har har.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I think you can have your exact two kittens, three chickens and the fish back. By this time they will have grown blueish/greenish/greyish hair and will be able to walk away. As an extra... If you kiss them they will make you fly to the stars or at least you will think you can so try to avoid highrise the next 6 to 8 hours after the kiss or have a friend watching over you.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What the heck?!! The last time I made a change it was two kittens, three chickens, and a fish! When did the discount kick in? I want a refund!

I only ask for one kitten.

A hairless kitten.

Oo

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Woah, settle down. T&c bro...

top topics

join