It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed psychics by the truck load

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
paranormal.about.com...

Every December I look at a list of psychic predictions for the year that has just past as a way of testing the abilities of said psychics.
The above is the first one I pulled up this year. This list can be renamed NOT !!!
It is so wrong as to make me laugh ad the the next thing bring it to you guy's to tear apart. Have at it.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

If anyone can provide a list which shows accurate predictions s I would be more than a little interested in seeing that. Please link.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

If anyone can provide a list which shows accurate predictions s I would be more than a little interested in seeing that. Please link.

I would also like to see that link or list.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
From that list:
Monte Hamilton-
Global UN tax to relieve poverty and aid in disaster relief.
New England earthquake.
William and Kate's daughter who will be the reincarnation of Diana no less.

Vicki Monroe just for what she said about the Red Sox.
Plus you can t really trust anyone who spells Vicky with an I.

Nikki same spelling issue.
Fire and explosions in NYC.
Another super storm like Sandy (not Sandi)
Nuclear attack on NYC.
MAP of the world changed.
About the only correct item is in regards to tornados but how much psi ability is really needed for that.
And it goes on and on.

edit on 5-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paytaplay

Talk about the short list.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well, the daughter part is wrong, but I've never heard it said that you absolutely have to be reincarnated as the same gender from one life to the next.

Other than that ... yeah, I've yet to really meet a true psychic.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The thing is I don'tt disbelieve in this ability. I think we all can do it I just have an issue with folks who make lists and try to scare people. Knowing who is on the phone before you answer is pretty common . Taking a differnt route home and then finding out there was a big accident on your regular route. Absolutely can and does happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I don't call that psychic, it's more like intuition, but you're right, that happens.

To me, psychic is when you are trying to do it intentionally because you believe you have a power. I don't think that ability is something you can harness and direct. You either have the flash of insight or you don't.

Even people who had incredibly strong intuition, so strong that people thought they were intentionally psychic, were really just very intuitive and had frequent flashes of insight.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

True about gender and reincarnation. That goes a long way in explaining homosexuality as far as I'm concerned. Left over attractions from a previous life where you were the other sex.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Intuition is when I knew my husband was cheating on me without a shred of proof. YES he did.

Thank you for for the flag. I know it was you. LOL.
My first one.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Every December I look at a list of psychic predictions for the year that has just past as a way of testing the abilities of said psychics.

Standard rebuttal:
Ah yes, but they are not *real* psychics. You didnt have a look at the predictions of a *real* psychic like (insertnamehere).

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

so may shysters out there, taking advantage of people, calling themselves psychic....so many WRONG predictions...the list goes on and on...glad you made this thread!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well I give it a fair shot by viewing several sites and I am consistent in that I do this every year.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Thanks. Love that Bad Seed avatar.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
worldpredictions.wordpress.com...

Here is another site. This person says another shooting at a school soon. Sees crayons or colored markers lined up and hears five shots.

Where are the ones who foresaw the Boston marathon bombing ?
Where is the prediction of the Russian meteor.
Who saw the resignation of the Pope?
Who named Eric Snoden.
The ammo shortage ?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

In a larger view, should we look at professed psychics any differently than we look at other people in our societies? You know, friends that want us to believe something they say, politicians, religious leaders, lovers, our children, our parents, etc. (whether they believe what they propose or not)?

It is fine to say some person is an idiot for claiming that a second sun is whirling in to destroy us all tomorrow, but does that one person's comments in general or specific prove anything?? None, just the everyday operation of human nature. To draw any conclusions from failed predictions only tells us that either the Universe changed onto an alternate track to prevent that occurrence, or that the person was entirely wrong.

For me, I don't profess to have the ability to distinguish the truth even if I retain some doubts.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As an example of a success I will tell you about my experience with John Edwards. This was many years before he had his Tv show and he was doing private readings at people's houses. First he gave me the name of my grandmother's sister. She did not go by this name. She went by her middle name and I never knew her real first name until I relayed the contents of the reading to my aunt. She told me he was correct. You should have heard me telling him my grandmother's sister was Betty not Mary. Her real name turns out was Mary Elizabeth.
A few other things like my home was far far away from where I was at the time. I was on long island and now live in Virginia.
He also told me that my mother had a problem with her lungs. At the time she had a heart issue but nothing with the lungs that we knew about.
She died from emphysema. Not a heart attack as I,would have guessed at the time.
This reading was probably like 30 years ago already.
He warned me about an accident and a week later I blew out a tire and went up on the curb. Not much of an accident but still a car issue with damage.
Soooooo

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

According to Stewart Swerdlow, every psychic that functions as a channeler is in fact tuning into dis-information channels broadcast everyday by the elite to the masses via technology that can focus on our brains from high up in the sky.

Imagine turning the dial on a radio and picking up a frequency that pleases you. Well each channeler does this when they commune with their source that 'tickles their ears' with BS.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Sidney "SidneySeer" Friedman claims a documented predictions accuracy of 71%, and a near 100% success rate with his Oscar predictions, missing only twice. His predictions have been covered by all the major television networks as well as hundreds of radio programs.

He needs to update that first number to 0%

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Sorry not the right thread for the dreaded cabal. Glad you've moved on.
But thanks for coming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join