It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest commercial of all time, I nearly poo'd my pants!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
OK this is not for the faint hearted, if this doesnt give you a fright you got balls of steel.

I personally enjoy things that scare me, well on TV anyway, I crapped myself then had a good laugh. Hope it gives a few of you a fright then a chuckle

WARNING: This is genuinely scary, if you have any conditions that may not mix with a good fright I seriously recommend avoiding the vid.
Also if anyone posts pls dont post any spoilers, let them watch it for themselves

Enjoy

edit on 4/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Hilarious. Just sent it to a friend on holiday in Thailand (i am in europe right now). He swallowed a zip of the lunch coffee in the wrong pipe and almost choked by the sudden scare

S&F for u buddy.
edit on 4-12-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hmmm not sure how this happened, clicked back on my browser and it reposted my OP??

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Ah, just the thing for late at night!
Well, these shorts were going into the laundry bin anyway...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

BuzzCory

Ah, just the thing for late at night!
Well, these shorts were going into the laundry bin anyway...

LMAO

Maybe should have added that disclaimer as well

"dont watch if about to go to bed alone" hahaha

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
OK this is not for the faint hearted, if this doesnt give you a fright you got balls of steel.

I personally enjoy things that scare me, well on TV anyway, I crapped myself then had a good laugh. Hope it gives a few of you a fright then a chuckle

WARNING: This is genuinely scary, if you have any conditions that may not mix with a good fright I seriously recommend avoiding the vid.
Also if anyone posts pls dont post any spoilers, let them watch it for themselves

Enjoy

May have lost some impact watching it on my phone instead of the desktop, still a cool vid....
Now you will have excuse me while I head to the workshop, I need to rustproof my nuggets....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
That just took five years off my life!

THANKS VERY MUCH!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Artlogic

May have lost some impact watching it on my phone instead of the desktop, still a cool vid....
Now you will have excuse me while I head to the workshop, I need to rustproof my nuggets....

I call BS if for no other reason than if you werent scared then it calls my masculinity into question, you were quivering like a little girl like the rest of us Im sure

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Artlogic

I call BS if for no other reason than if you werent scared then it calls my masculinity into question, you were quivering like a little girl like the rest of us Im sure

Don't sweat it, I'm sure none of our wonderful peers here on ATS are judging you, i know im not....even if a little bit of wee came out you have retained your masculinity. Lolz!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
will happily take debit by way of PM.

you owe me a new pair of pants.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ericthedoubter
That just took five years off my life!

THANKS VERY MUCH!

I swear buddy, I laughed so hard that had I had a set of fake teeth, they would be buried in the screen in front of me

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
LOL

Nice one, not sure what kind of programming can show that commercial.

Still not as good as elevator hidden camera from Brazil...
edit on 4-12-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Congrats as you have made a whole lot of people laugh! Only because i was watching this on the bus to work and jumped about a foot in the air

Note to self never watch a video on the bus with scary in the title .... Nuf said

S&F for you

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
S&F!

The following video isnt a commercial but a hilarious elevator prank they pulled in Brazil. Not scary to watch ~ just scary if you were there.

edit on 4-12-2013 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2013 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It needs Adobe not compatible with a kindle tablet. Now what?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

MrLimpet
S&F!

I about jumped out of my seat.

The following video isnt a commercial but a hilarious elevator prank they pulled in Brazil.

One of my favorite scary pranks.

You find this scary? LOLOLOL

This video including the so called "prank" is so bad, I have to search the dictionary for a new word to define how really lousy this is.

Man, some ppl these days...

edit on 4-12-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Sorry you didnt like it there John. I personally thought it was funny.
I do know what you mean about "some ppl these days" though...

Hope you find the other word for "lousy" in the dictionary that you are looking for.
Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

LOL I saw that one, it was good, I like the lady who sees her then turns away and covers her eyes hahaha

Not scary to watch but I woulda jumped 6 foot if I had of been there

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

It needs Adobe not compatible with a kindle tablet. Now what?

Can you normally get youtube on the tablet?
If you can just go to Youtube and look for scariest commercial, if it brings up too many results add japanese tyre commercial.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, it made me jump. I'm not into the sort of "generic jump-thrills" that these videos employ, but this one was a fresh spin on an old line. Pretty well done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join